• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Busy winter for the White Sox?

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lolz you guys see how Reinsdorf is supposedly reminding Hahn weekly about his age and wanting to win? Just incredible.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahn better get his ass moving if he wants to sign even the B/C players. The Sox made it absolutely, no-questions-asked clear that they were going to be major players this offseason. The clock's a-tickin'.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahn better get his ass moving if he wants to sign even the B/C players. The Sox made it absolutely, no-questions-asked clear that they were going to be major players this offseason. The clock's a-tickin'.

LSD is gonna need some major comforting here soon. I nominate richi. He can sing you a lullaby about stats nobody gives a sh*t about for the no names we sign.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSD is gonna need some major comforting here soon. I nominate richi. He can sing you a lullaby about stats nobody gives a sh*t about for the no names we sign.
Hmmm, now that you say this, just where has richi been? He's been posting on the Bears board but not here. C'mon richi, get your butt in here and talk some Sox baseball.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, now that you say this, just where has richi been? He's been posting on the Bears board but not here. C'mon richi, get your butt in here and talk some Sox baseball.
So, how about that Dane Dunning, eh?!

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There really isn't much to talk about yet as the only thing that has happened in Grandal...and let's face it...That's not THAT exciting...which still blows me away because, you know, largest contract in Sox history. But that got ol' richi's pepe up a tad so I'm sure an actual decent signing or, at least for the love of God, being on the right side of .500 for just a stinkin' month would ignite things.

If we actually are decent this upcoming season, I bet this board would light up. I really hope so. I'm tired of the Sox sucking...

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There really isn't much to talk about yet as the only thing that has happened in Grandal...and let's face it...That's not THAT exciting...which still blows me away because, you know, largest contract in Sox history. But that got ol' richi's pepe up a tad so I'm sure an actual decent signing or, at least for the love of God, being on the right side of .500 for just a stinkin' month would ignite things.

If we actually are decent this upcoming season, I bet this board would light up. I really hope so. I'm tired of the Sox sucking...
I'm fine with the Grandal signing, but I also felt more would come and his contract would soon no longer be the priciest in Sox history. I'm by no means throwing in the FA White Flag yet, but I think it's fair to say we all expected more action by now. And yes, I'm sick of the Sox sucking too, what diehard Sox fan isn't. I'm not expecting the world here, but to me this is a great opportunity to position ourselves for at least a playoff hunt, especially in such a weak division where we can pad our Ws. That shouldn't be too much to ask.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with the Grandal signing, but I also felt more would come and his contract would soon no longer be the priciest in Sox history. I'm by no means throwing in the FA White Flag yet, but I think it's fair to say we all expected more action by now. And yes, I'm sick of the Sox sucking too, what diehard Sox fan isn't. I'm not expecting the world here, but to me this is a great opportunity to position ourselves for at least a playoff hunt, especially in such a weak division where we can pad our Ws. That shouldn't be too much to ask.
We are on the cusp of a Grandal signing and nothing more (Abreu coming back aside). I think we all currently fear this.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It’s horribly embarrassing Grandal is the largest contract in team history. Just sad.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lolz you guys see how Reinsdorf is supposedly reminding Hahn weekly about his age and wanting to win? Just incredible.

Hahn continues to be the best politician in Chicago

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only two big splash FA's are going for a 245 million plus...So yeah...I think that's pretty obvious Rick.

We're gonna have to be patient and accept a step up year. But if they suck again, this is gonna get real f*cking ugly. Our young core HAS TO BE THE GOODS. Or we're the Marlins for the next 3-5 years...again.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only two big splash FA's are going for a 245 million plus...So yeah...I think that's pretty obvious Rick.

We're gonna have to be patient and accept a step up year. But if they suck again, this is gonna get real f*cking ugly. Our young core HAS TO BE THE GOODS. Or we're the Marlins for the next 3-5 years...again.

i'm too fucking old to wait much longer!

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehh

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His 0.7 WAR last year and only 19 HR, especially in his home park, is not exactly making me like this. Still better than what the Sox put in RF last year, don’t get me wrong.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did trade for this Mazara guy...Word is for a minor leaguer named Steele Walker.

Never heard of him. I guess we'll see.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3