• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruce Allen adamant that KC will be back next year

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only fan that is STILL missing RG3 is Dan Synder. EVERYONE ELSE has moved on.
Dan could also feel insulted that a guy he NEVER wanted has leverage when it comes to money and the future success of this team. Although Cousins seems like a no-brainer pick, bad coaching, and bad defense contribute to doubts on whether he's worth so much money. Then others wonder if someone else can win as many games as Kirk but just game manage. Luck seems to be the only guy getting a pass for sucking. "he has no line, he has no coaches"

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only fan that is STILL missing RG3 is Dan Synder. EVERYONE ELSE has moved on.
Dan could also feel insulted that a guy he NEVER wanted has leverage when it comes to money and the future success of this team. Although Cousins seems like a no-brainer pick, bad coaching, and bad defense contribute to doubts on whether he's worth so much money. Then others wonder if someone else can win as many games as Kirk but just game manage. Luck seems to be the only guy getting a pass for sucking. "he has no line, he has no coaches"

Again I will say, I dont think any sane fan misses RG3. I do think alot miss what they thought we had with him. I think alot of the fanbase WANT the type of QB we expected him to be. Thus the constant comparisons to

Rogers
Wilson
Prescott
Taylor

(Side note, yes I do think this has a little to do with Kirks ability to tan as well... but not with the majoirty of the fanbase)

The only time I hear Kirk compared to guys like Brady is when its said he will never be that good as a pocket passer. (As in as good as Brady)

The only comparisons I see to Kirk and Luck is when people say he doesnt deserve that kind of money.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breed... I dont think any fan... even his greatest die hard, wants griffin back. But I do think the owner, and some of the fanbase have a jaded view of Cousins because of what they expected Griffin to become for us. Thats all Im saying. Kind of like some one who got cheated on, that looks at every new person and always expects to get cheated on again.. or the new guy/girl is never quite good enough because they are scared.

And fuck yes I admit we as a fanbase are still scared. Four years ago we though we had an elite Franchise QB. He gets benched, and we end up with ... Kirk Cousins.

So its not about Griffin love, but his effect does still last to a degree.

In proper perspective, we are talking about disposable commodities, not a emotional (supposedly) investment into a futures investment. Two completely different things. Guarantee that as always, we will not be talking about current players as time goes on, their careers wane, they are no longer here or employed in the NFL. I wonder where's the man love for ole' Albert?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In proper perspective, we are talking about disposable commodities, not a emotional (supposedly) investment into a futures investment. Two completely different things. Guarantee that as always, we will not be talking about current players as time goes on, their careers wane, they are no longer here or employed in the NFL. I wonder where's the man love for ole' Albert?

IF you mean Haynesworth... he was a fat lazy POS. NO love lost.

As for the current team, I think we never develop an atttachment to players for two reasons.

1. The team has lacked talent for far too long.
2. The few semi talented to actual talented players we have had here over the last 20 years either got run off/ discarded by the team. Or run like hell when they realize they got adopted into the Manson Family equivalent of the NFL.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Breed You also got to think that Mike Shanahan rubbing it in Dans face that I was right and you were wrong any time he is asked about Cousins is NOT doing our front office any favors on getting the owner and team President on board if we DO actually intend to try and sign Cousins long term.

A bruised ego can lead to some really stupid decisions.

Yeah, stupid decisions by Snyder is a concern, and that's before a bruised ego. With a bruised ego.....it could be epically stupid.

If Snyder were smart. He'd send Shanny a case of fine libations and a thank you note for drafting the best QB the Skins have had since Sonny Jurgensen. And with a little note attached. I'll be thinking of you when Cousins wins me my 1st and the Skins 4th Super Bowl title with a smiley face.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True. If he isn't now, Griffin will soon be forgoten about.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF you mean Haynesworth... he was a fat lazy POS. NO love lost.

As for the current team, I think we never develop an atttachment to players for two reasons.

1. The team has lacked talent for far too long.
2. The few semi talented to actual talented players we have had here over the last 20 years either got run off/ discarded by the team. Or run like hell when they realize they got adopted into the Manson Family equivalent of the NFL.

I cannot speak for others, so, in terms of attachment to other players, If there was a gathering of the greatest living players on this team and I was the only invitee, my attachment to any of those players would be ZERO beyond the fact that they once played here. The lone player that I would except from that group is D. Green and that's because we share a history on a personal level. (NO I'm not talking about it)

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot speak for others, so, in terms of attachment to other players, If there was a gathering of the greatest living players on this team and I was the only invitee, my attachment to any of those players would be ZERO beyond the fact that they once played here. The lone player that I would except from that group is D. Green and that's because we share a history on a personal level. (NO I'm not talking about it)

I would have to put Monk, Irving, Doc Walker and Riggins in the group. But thats cause in another life I did a job where I got alot of Referrals from Redskins players. I was cool with Tre Johnson for a minute, but that went sideways real bad. LOL

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, stupid decisions by Snyder is a concern, and that's before a bruised ego. With a bruised ego.....it could be epically stupid.

If Snyder were smart. He'd send Shanny a case of fine libations and a thank you note for drafting the best QB the Skins have had since Sonny Jurgensen. And with a little note attached. I'll be thinking of you when Cousins wins me my 1st and the Skins 4th Super Bowl title with a smiley face.

You dont buy a franchise at 35 by being dumb. But he has an ego fueled by a Napoleonic complex.... thats about as dangerous as handing a 3rd grader a lit stick of Dynamite and telling him to count to ten. Odds are he gets to five, places the stick between his legs and gives himself a field expedient vasectomy before he gets to seven.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder most certainly isn't a dumb man far as matters of his business goes. When it comes to matters of football though. You could swap him out for a piece of wood and no one might be able to tell the difference when it comes to smart football decisons he's made. Of which I'd say was bringing back Joe Gibbs. And while having some peaks, 2 playoff appearances and the Skins last playoff win. There were definitely some valleys as well during the Gibbs 2.0 Era.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder most certainly isn't a dumb man far as matters of his business goes. When it comes to matters of football though. You could swap him out for a piece of wood and no one might be able to tell the difference when it comes to smart football decisons he's made. Of which I'd say was bringing back Joe Gibbs. And while having some peaks, 2 playoff appearances and the Skins last playoff win. There were definitely some valleys as well during the Gibbs 2.0 Era.

You just insulted 9000 trillion trees Breed.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't help that for a long long time the smaller franchises with less money HATED Dan during free agency.
This guy has the formula for making money, rotate washed up players and win just enough to connect new fan bases with the old. Fire coaches within two years, which keeps the psycho fans happy. Man, i remember what he did to brad johnson. Brad was RG3 before RG3 arrived...it was amazing. QBs mean nothing to Dan, it seems even 20 years later

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't help that for a long long time the smaller franchises with less money HATED Dan during free agency.
This guy has the formula for making money, rotate washed up players and win just enough to connect new fan bases with the old. Fire coaches within two years, which keeps the psycho fans happy. Man, i remember what he did to brad johnson. Brad was RG3 before RG3 arrived...it was amazing. QBs mean nothing to Dan, it seems even 20 years later

Dude... you just really really REALLY insulted Brad Johnson. Brad was the most classy QB we had since Doug or Rypien, RG3 was everything thats wrong with Mellinials on Steroids mixed with Crack and feed a healthy dose of dirty plutonium for good measure.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude... you just really really REALLY insulted Brad Johnson. Brad was the most classy QB we had since Doug or Rypien, RG3 was everything thats wrong with Mellinials on Steroids mixed with Crack and feed a healthy dose of dirty plutonium for good measure.

LOL, you know what I meant! He was the chosen one, he was amazing, he humiliated Dallas.
Somehow he didn't last long, nor did he bring home a Lombardi

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then with the 2nd and 17 overall picks select
1st- Leonard Fournette
1st- Deshaun Watson

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leonard Fournette is better than Ezekiel Elliott and has been dubbed the next Adrian Peterson by multiple NFL scouts