• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruce Allen adamant that KC will be back next year

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the first OTA snap will be taken by KC

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins

b mitch makes a great point here

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's another thought. What if it is Scot calling the shots, but as both Kirk and Jay aren't peeps he handpicked. Scot wants to get rid of both and bring in guys he picks.

Thats pretty messed up if thats the case.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats pretty messed up if thats the case.

Agreed though on one hand if it were true. I could understand it on some level. Building a team from the bottom up is kinda a GM thimg. I wouldn't like it though. Not at all. I'll settle for Scot turning the defense into a decent unit and replacing and/or adding to the offense..

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breed... I think he was referring to Bob. And he WAS the chosen one. Brad was never the chosen one.

I think it's safe to say that once Breed was half way through all those numbers and realized I meant Robert,
it wasn't worth it to delete all the effort put in.:D

It's why I'll never talk out of my behind on this site, someone is always lurking, ready to call you out, LOL!
and they will come with numbers. supposedly numbers don't lie.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you so certain it isnt Scot?

Remember how you responded at the questions I made over some back up QBs in the FA thread? This question is TWICE as bad.

And, I get YOUR point.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember how you responded at the questions I made over some back up QBs in the FA thread? This question is TWICE as bad.

And, I get YOUR point.

Lol maybe youre right. Like I said I might be being naive. But until I have evidence to the contrary Im assuming Scots calling the shots.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Scot is calling the shots on Kirk's situation as well. He started planting those seeds last year. Nothing would surprise me though. There is only one thing I'm sure of when it comes to the Skins FO/brain trust. That being Daniel Snyder is a dickheaded ass0,

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all of you that are worried about or are speculating about if the team wants KC back, both Gruden and Allen came out today, in separate interviews, and said KC will be the QB for the skins next year. Allen went so far as to speculate that he will be the QB here for a long time. That tells me that they are working on a long term deal and both expect it to happen. Have faith, this will get done and Dean will have a cow over the value KC gets in his contract.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all of you that are worried about or are speculating about if the team wants KC back, both Gruden and Allen came out today, in separate interviews, and said KC will be the QB for the skins next year. Allen went so far as to speculate that he will be the QB here for a long time. That tells me that they are working on a long term deal and both expect it to happen. Have faith, this will get done and Dean will have a cow over the value KC gets in his contract.

There will be many bovine offspring produced if Cousins gets a long term deal from the Skins. Not to mention enough bricks shit to build a ninth great wonder of the world. :thumb:

redskin4209

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean will not be the only one to have a cow. I will also. But hey if we do decide to overpay a QB who has never won a playoff game or any big game for that matter is I feel a big mistake. I do not think he can get any better. If we do sign him and there is no improvement oh boy!!!!!! However if he does prove me wrong then I will eat my poop and gladly so. Just as long as my Skins win, that all that matters.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we know he is going to be here

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean will not be the only one to have a cow. I will also. But hey if we do decide to overpay a QB who has never won a playoff game or any big game for that matter is I feel a big mistake. I do not think he can get any better. If we do sign him and there is no improvement oh boy!!!!!! However if he does prove me wrong then I will eat my poop and gladly so. Just as long as my Skins win, that all that matters.

So out of curiosity, if Kirk doesnt improve, but stays at the level where he is. The defense, run game and coaching improve to the point where we dont blow 3-4 games because we cant stop anyone and become say.. .an 11 win team consistently with Kirk at QB....

Did we still overpay??

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just out of curiosity, why do you care about the contract value?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't really matter if KC can or can't "get any better." The fact is that neither can the redskins. There are no free agent qbs that can do better than KC, and supposedly it's a weak college qb class (I don't follow college football).

KC did well enough in a walk year to earn a lot of money. Thus, he will get a lot of money. It really is that simple.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will believe it when he is resigned.. not tagged, not the President saying its going to happen... When he is resigned.

redskin4209

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So out of curiosity, if Kirk doesnt improve, but stays at the level where he is. The defense, run game and coaching improve to the point where we dont blow 3-4 games because we cant stop anyone and become say.. .an 11 win team consistently with Kirk at QB....

Did we still overpay??

LOL I knew I would get some kind of scenario from you shark lol. I really don't care Shark. Just win baby just win and I gladly be happy that I was wrong.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just out of curiosity, why do you care about the contract value?

People care about the contract value for two reasons.

1. They dont want us in a Dallas/Romo situation where we cant afford to release a QB because it will screw our cap. And no matter how much its shown that the only way this happens is if we give Kirk $100M guaranteed with an average salary of $35M a year, they will still worry.

2. Signing Kirk long term will be about a 90% guarantee that we wont make the hot sexy move for a more exciting QB. Because despite his stats, and a few random outbursts after the game, Kirk is about as exciting as shuffle board at an old folks home for quadriplegic's in a permanent vegetative state at midnight.