• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns get Watson

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That press conference is a red flag to me. He can avoid commenting because of the civil case, that's legit, but instead went on the offensive claiming he actually did nothing wrong and has nothing to learn.

If I'm the Browns I want him to be quiet until the cases are settled, then say he's working on being a better and more respectful person. That way this stuff can blow over. Now it won't.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That press conference is a red flag to me. He can avoid commenting because of the civil case, that's legit, but instead went on the offensive claiming he actually did nothing wrong and has nothing to learn.

If I'm the Browns I want him to be quiet until the cases are settled, then say he's working on being a better and more respectful person. That way this stuff can blow over. Now it won't.

I didn't like his answer that he had no regrets for sure.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Everyone knows it wouldn’t be a sincere apology. Just PC bullshit, but I agree he could’ve gone with that.

This dude is a pure scum of the Earth. He knows it and everyone else knows it. Too bad he’s going to be wearing Cleveland Orange eventually instead of Prison Orange. Scum like this always seem to escape.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns fans deserve better than what they have gotten from the organization.

That's a very odd reason to always have the issues with them. I can't recall another person on this site that goes outta their way, in seemingly every Browns thread, to make sure everyone knows how much you hate them. It's now to the point that your nonstop issues with them have become comical.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a very odd reason to always have the issues with them. I can't recall another person on this site that goes outta their way, in seemingly every Browns thread, to make sure everyone knows how much you hate them. It's now to the point that your nonstop issues with them have become comical.
You can't dislike an organization? I never saud anything about Browns fans, they're some of the best sports and most loyal in sports in spite of a poorly run organization

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Leblanc Wow GIF by NowThis

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't dislike an organization? I never saud anything about Browns fans, they're some of the best sports and most loyal in sports in spite of a poorly run organization

With you it seems more than just a dislike of an organization. I've noticed in many different threads your nonstop issues with all things Browns related. And they're very similar to the nonstop issues hammer had on this site with anything Ohio State related.

I think it's funny personally. Because in just about every Browns thread I can count on you to show up and blast the team in some fashion.

As far as the poorly run organization. You'll have that when the owner's an idiot. It all starts at the top. I wish Haslam would sell the team.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's funny personally. Because in just about every Browns thread I can count on you to show up and blast the team in some fashion.
You should look around the room or maybe take a page from most the hoop redskin fans. Team board might be best for you.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should look around the room or maybe take a page from most the hoop redskin fans. Team board might be best for you.

Was that the only part of my comment you read since you got rid of the rest of it?

And don't get my wrong. The Browns deserve any ridicule coming their way. I make fun of my team all the time. But when it's one person in just about every Browns thread that always no matter what has an issue just questioning why.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that the only part of my comment you read since you got rid of the rest of it?
there is an eagle fan here who's whole existence is to polk a stick at all things Dallas. I had to understand the General board is mostly about that for many posters. The Ram fans are feeling their oats