• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns get Watson

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care where he ends up. Well except one place, Pittsburgh. The Browns gotta trade him and not just outright release him.

Agree.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is literally the least happy franchise changing move in sports history. I will say that.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ProFootballTalk's Mike Florio believes Deshaun Watson could land on the commissioner's exempt list.​

The league's discipline of Watson could take many forms depending on the outcomes of litigation involving 22 women accusing the Browns QB of sexual assault. One option, Florio said, would involve Watson landing on the exempt list -- which is paid leave, essentially -- and then serving an unpaid suspension thereafter. "So far, the signals from Watson’s camp point to fighting all of the cases and trying to win them," Florio said. "Once they realize that the league may decide to keep him from playing until the legal fight has ended, Watson’s camp may decide to take a different approach." There's a real chance Watson will be suspended at the start of the 2022 NFL regular season.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ProFootballTalk's Mike Florio believes Deshaun Watson could land on the commissioner's exempt list.​

The league's discipline of Watson could take many forms depending on the outcomes of litigation involving 22 women accusing the Browns QB of sexual assault. One option, Florio said, would involve Watson landing on the exempt list -- which is paid leave, essentially -- and then serving an unpaid suspension thereafter. "So far, the signals from Watson’s camp point to fighting all of the cases and trying to win them," Florio said. "Once they realize that the league may decide to keep him from playing until the legal fight has ended, Watson’s camp may decide to take a different approach." There's a real chance Watson will be suspended at the start of the 2022 NFL regular season.

The exempt list is bullshit.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The exempt list is bullshit.

Agreed. It's arbitrary and essentially is just a stall tactic. It's what they did with Adrian Peterson when he took a switch to his son. Make a decision on a suspension or another punishment, don't kick the can down the road and put a team in limbo.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To bad he wanted the women to be more hands on as well.

See, to me, there's nothing wrong with that if they ARE erotic massage workers (and not trafficked). But he was trying to force legitimate masseuses to jack him off because he thought it was fun.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, to me, there's nothing wrong with that if they ARE erotic massage workers (and not trafficked). But he was trying to force legitimate masseuses to jack him off because he thought it was fun.

Eh...not sure on forced but he Def asked for a hj

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what's kinda funny. With all this movement going on and this huge guaranteed deal for Watson, Lamer Jackson is going into his 5th year option at 23 mil and laughing because when all the dust settles, Baltimore is going to extend him for a shitload of money.
That’ll be their worst mistake. I don’t think ravens are that dumb

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 70.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i heard Solomon Wilcots this morning with a time line for the incidents surrounding the Watson ordeal.

After Watson's 2020 season he went and asked the management if the would consider interviewing Erik Bieniemy for a position whether it be HC or OC. They obvious didn't consider E.B. and that upset Watson and prompted him to make the "I want to be traded" demand.

Two months later the first woman came forward with the accusation. She was/is represented by Tony Buzbee, who now represents all 22. Buzbee was asked if he knew the owner or GM of Houston, I can't remember which one, but he said no he didn't. As it turns out he lives in the same subdivision as the head guy and belongs to the same country club as well.

If this time line is accurate, this all seems a little fishy. The Grand jury declined twice not to indict Watson, so there has to some things that that they heard to make them decide the way they did.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this time line is accurate, this all seems a little fishy. The Grand jury declined twice not to indict Watson, so there has to some things that that they heard to make them decide the way they didid.
People are really surprised about the grand jury's decision? 1st off, only 28 out of 1k cases get convicted. Add on the fact that he is rich and famous always help. 2nd, what is the quote they say the bigger/ better the lawyer, the more guilty you are. Rusty Hardin is one of the best in his business. He has lawyered over 100 felony cases not losing one.