• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns get Watson

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't blame you. A whole lot of smoke for it to not have some truth to it.

Even if the sexual aspect is somewhat played up the fact he continuously sought out different women is rather bizarre. I have no doubt he made some strange requests or comments during some of these sessions.

My wife was a message therapist so this one hits too close to home. But I probably would have felt the same had she been an accountant. He can't be charged because there is no proof, but you have to be an idiot to think there was nothing here.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to have shoulder surgery and for a QB I find that a little worrisome and won't bank on him repeating 2020.
Hard to say really. From all accounts, it went well so we will see. Aaron Rodgers had, I believe, more serious surgery in 2017 and he has been okay. Not sure if it's a good comp tho.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to have shoulder surgery and for a QB I find that a little worrisome and won't bank on him repeating 2020.
Yeah just another factor in his trade value. A lot of reasons, unfortunate it for him

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The surgery was his non-throwing shoulder.

Last edited:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah just another factor in his trade value. A lot of reasons, unfortunate it for him

I've been a detractor, but even I feel bad for him right now. The timing of all this has been worst case for him. That said, even if he doesn't find a starting role to start the season, he can get healthy and ready and be that emergency guy that everyone suddenly wants when injuries mount. He still has a path back into the mix.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker was handed an absolutely loaded team and couldn't get it done, and everybody knows it.

I'm not a Mayfield fan. Actually been badmouthing him since my team drafter him.

But to say he couldn't get it done is incorrect. He's proven he can play.

His rookie year he took a team that only won 4 games the previous 3 seasons and went 6-7. He showed some legit promise his rookie year. And his 3rd year, with OBJ only playing 7 games, took the team to the playoffs and won a game.

I think he's immature and self absorbed. And didn't take accountability for his own bad play, somehow nothing was his fault. Last season when he bitched about the fans being loud at home when the the offense was on the field kinda pissed me off. And the final straw for me never backing him again was when his wife went to social media and criticized the team.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether Baker was the problem or not. You aren’t a good teammate calling out another teammate, plain and simple. Can’t have respect for the guy now, plus he is always injured. He isn’t worth it

He has stepped in it a few times, calling out teammates and the fans. A change of scenery is definitely needed at this point.

He could always go the Trubisky route if he gets released and back up someone for a year, then look for a starting spot in '23.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether Baker was the problem or not. You aren’t a good teammate calling out another teammate, plain and simple. Can’t have respect for the guy now, plus he is always injured. He isn’t worth it

That Terry Pluto article I mentioned in the NBA off season thread the other day says it all. Not a single teammate of his has spoken up for him. Which leads me to believe he wasn't a good teammate.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has stepped in it a few times, calling out teammates and the fans. A change of scenery is definitely needed at this point.

He could always go the Trubisky route if he gets released and back up someone for a year, then look for a starting spot in '23.
I meant OBJ. I mean Baker has his own issues

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
liar liar pants on fire GIF by Amanda

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Mayfield fan. Actually been badmouthing him since my team drafter him.

But to say he couldn't get it done is incorrect. He's proven he can play.

His rookie year he took a team that only won 4 games the previous 3 seasons and went 6-7. He showed some legit promise his rookie year. And his 3rd year, with OBJ only playing 7 games, took the team to the playoffs and won a game.

I think he's immature and self absorbed. And didn't take accountability for his own bad play, somehow nothing was his fault. Last season when he bitched about the fans being loud at home when the the offense was on the field kinda pissed me off. And the final straw for me never backing him again was when his wife went to social media and criticized the team.

And played very well the following week while nearly winning @ KC.