• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns get Watson

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gonna get released.
I doubt the Browns let it go that far. I think they will sweeten the pot to unload him to an NFC team. They don't want to cut him and have someone like the Steelers swoop in and get him cheap. Then have to face them twice in some stupid revenge scenario.

P.S. Not saying Baker is great here but it would be the worst case for the Browns if he is motivated and has his best games vs them.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah my friend lives in Cleveland and they just got an Amber like alert on their phones warning all the massueuse's in the area.

Well at least soon they will be able to take the alerts away from the Cheesecake factories soon

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a chance. They would throw in a 7th before they eat $18M
Yep, that or take a late rounder and be willing to pay part of Baker's salary like Carolina did with Bridgewater. The thing is, right now, Seattle is the only team out there that is even close to an option and they can play this out until the Browns are desparate.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a chance. They would throw in a 7th before they eat $18M
Yeah they'll do what it takes to trade him and not cut him. I see a Teddy Bridgewater to Broncos type deal happening. Scares me because it could be the Seahawks that take them up on him at the right price and then the risk they extend him comes into play and that would be a disaster.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they'll do what it takes to trade him and not cut him. I see a Teddy Bridgewater to Broncos type deal happening. Scares me because it could be the Seahawks that take them up on him at the right price and then the risk they extend him comes into play and that would be a disaster.
Yeah that's $18M the Browns can spend in FA or carry over to the 2023 cap but they also don't have to rush anything. I'm not sure it's a benefit to wait till after the draft but if push comes to shove, they can. Maybe some teams will miss on their QB and be a little more needy.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my thinking too Harold. Pete being stubborn and not willing to accept it's a rebuild and thinking he is the answer down the road is just a bad idea. But as a one year cheap starter, I'm okay with that and then see what 2023 has to offer. He's miles better than Drew Lock or whatever else is on the roster. Of course, that could mean winning just enough games to not get a high draft pick too.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's $18M the Browns can spend in FA or carry over to the 2023 cap but they also don't have to rush anything. I'm not sure it's a benefit to wait till after the draft but if push comes to shove, they can. Maybe some teams will miss on their QB and be a little more needy.
Or the draft narrows the list of teams mildly interested.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my thinking too Harold. Pete being stubborn and not willing to accept it's a rebuild and thinking he is the answer down the road is just a bad idea. But as a one year cheap starter, I'm okay with that and then see what 2023 has to offer. He's miles better than Drew Lock or whatever else is on the roster. Of course, that could mean winning just enough games to not get a high draft pick too.
Not really sure he's miles better then Lock myself but neither are the type to have success behind a porous OL. Lock would rack up sacks and Mayfield interceptions.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really sure he's miles better then Lock myself but neither are the type to have success behind a porous OL. Lock would rack up sacks and Mayfield interceptions.
I think Mayfield has some game in him and arm talent. I think he gets a little too caught up in trying to prove himself. Kinda like Carson Wentz in that immaturity. You are right though, Baker would be trying to do too much and turn the ball over with that shitty protection. Seattle needs to fix the trenches and get some other stuff fixed before they worry about the QB1.
As for Lock, I just think he isn't anywhere near a starting QB in the NFL. He's barely backup caliber, imo.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?
Watson didn't miss a single game check last season, Elliott missed 6 of um. AND, Zeke has never ever made one endorsement that I'm aware of since Roger handed his ass out to dry.

There could be fines to mirror that, but he was definitely already held out of games.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder why a team like the Lions wouldn't take a chance on Mayfield. If you're the Lions, you know you aren't sticking with Goff. Mayfield had some success leading a young team with a losing background to contender status. And he and Cambell would be a pretty gritty pair.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There could be fines to mirror that, but he was definitely already held out of games.
LOL...Good Morning!

"I know Zeke could be most interested, he sat 6"

you overlooked the point to the post you responded too.

"Watson didn't miss a single game check last season, Elliott missed 6 of um. AND, Zeke has never ever made one endorsement that I'm aware of since Roger handed his ass out to dry."

and...you continue to swing and miss with this post.
It's ok.

The Point:
Elliott has paid a huge financial price for Roger making up for the Ray Rice debacle while Watson sips drinks on the beach counting his money.
Now...maybe it's me, considering Watson's resent financial gain, I think Zeke is watching how this all unfolds with most interest.

NOW...follow this point closely, maybe read it twice. Watson is going to Continue to make out very well because of how Rodger blundered Elliotts situation with regards to game checks and financial gain while Elliott paid and somewhat continues to pay a price because how Rodger blundered Rice's situation.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then again, looking around the room
I ass u me...some support reactionary political correctness agenda type shit.

Go Team!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh he is way better than Lock. Lock isn't starting caliber but it isn't just about on the field play. You also have to consider off the field and contract with trade talks too. That is also lowering his trade value.

TheBurgh88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So is Watson going to wear jersey 22? He can just update his jersey every year based on how many improprieties he commits.

Has there every been a jersey with 3 digits?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Baker stays getting owned lmao

:lol:
The Office No GIF