• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns get Watson

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
listening to Cleveland Browns Daily right now. According to Zegura, the Browns did not even discuss contract with Watson until he decided to come to Cleveland.
Boy, I don’t know. That’s tough to believe. So he was already coming anyway and THEN they agreed to give a guy who is going to get suspended, hasn’t played in a year, will bring all kinds of negative publicity, is a total piece of shit, and could still end up in serious trouble if new evidence comes out one of the riskiest (maybe even worst) QB contracts in history? I guess it’s possible

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, I don’t know. That’s tough to believe. So he was already coming anyway and THEN they agreed to give a guy who is going to get suspended, hasn’t played in a year, will bring all kinds of negative publicity, is a total piece of shit, and could still end up in serious trouble if new evidence comes out one of the riskiest (maybe even worst) QB contracts in history? I guess it’s possible
Yeah hard to believe. I do believe the main reasons were SB contender and he liked Stefanski and Berry but yeah that is a nice payday

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah hard to believe. I do believe the main reasons were SB contender and he liked Stefanski and Berry but yeah that is a nice payday
I do agree the team being good helped for sure, but I think the money was the biggest factor. Rumors are just rumors, but from what we heard the Browns threw their hat in the ring and then were told they were out and then all of a sudden they got him. That sounded like the money was the deciding factor.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The video does a good job of breaking down his trade value.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasn't truly been found innocent; he hasn't been tried at all (not charged yet). Civil charges have been filed (I believe?)

He was essentially held out last year due to this activity, which should count towards any potential suspension. Unless further evidence comes to pass, I'm not sure what any suspension is based upon; are accusations enough to bring punishment? Certainly not legally.
Not being charged and being innocent is two different things. Sexual assault is hard to prove, you need more than a word to convict someone. Which is a good thing, but a lot of injustice happens too.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not being charged and being innocent is two different things. Sexual assault is hard to prove, you need more than a word to convict someone. Which is a good thing, but a lot of injustice happens too.
It's horrible for all the women who weren't taken seriously in the past, but society did an about face and now every accusation is character assassination. Now 22 accusations is impossible to ignore, but so is the absolute absence of charges brought, Such a tough situation to read after the events of last week (or lack thereof).

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true at all. I can tell you for a fact, that in many states, one person's testimony is sufficient to convict.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true at all. I can tell you for a fact, that in many states, one person's testimony is sufficient to convict.
It makes you think, out of 22 women they can’t convict him. Still obviously waiting on civil cases but you would think some woman has something. I still think he gets a suspension, 4-6, but it does depend on what happens with the civil suits too

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I cant wait for the jets to say oh yeah, hold my beer!

This could be mind blowing!

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Watson will use part of his signing bonus to make these cases go away. Now that the criminal thing is over, there's nothing left to discuss but money settlements.

He will probably get a 6-10 game suspension this year. The Browns might still make the playoffs. They are pretty damn good.

I predict 2+ AFC Championship games and at least 1 Super Bowl appearance in the next 6 years.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Watson will use part of his signing bonus to make these cases go away. Now that the criminal thing is over, there's nothing left to discuss but money settlements.

He will probably get a 6-10 game suspension this year. The Browns might still make the playoffs. They are pretty damn good.

I predict 2+ AFC Championship games and at least 1 Super Bowl appearance in the next 6 years.
but is it?
I know Texas DA decided to not pursue, but I thought some of these other accusations were Massage therapists from other states as well?
Could be wrong, but if so, those states could still look into it.

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but is it?
I know Texas DA decided to not pursue, but I thought some of these other accusations were Massage therapists from other states as well?
Could be wrong, but if so, those states could still look into it.

I guess its possible.

I know that the investigators in Houston looked into all 22 alleged victims.
And I can't find any indication of other jurisdictions currently investigating.
But I imagine somebody can start another investigation, expecially if they get new info.