• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2016 Draft

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you related to him?

I thought you wanted me to ask him about his dad being a pastor.

@randymon
Not that I know of but if he makes it big I'll try and work the " long lost " uncle routine on him. ;) Pastor ! Right. Good job. Umm...either one will work DC. Interested in his take on what he thinks his best attributes are. I am curious to hear how he would respond to..." Hey Sam, Randy Carlson from CA. wonders if you feel you can bring the " mean and nasty " to the NFL game that many think is essential as an O lineman, being a pastor's son. Not the question as much as his reaction and thoughts in that one. He will prob be asked that soon enough and I want you to have the exclusion DC. :)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh - and ask him - if he could get free health care on an alien spaceship - would be take it?

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he said - his dad was passed out.

I did enough growing up to know -there ain't nothing as wild as preacher kids.
Careful now there, my friend. I'm getting all sensitive and all...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful now there, my friend. I'm getting all sensitive and all...

That is what I was thinking with my daughter just turning 1. Can't have that crazy preacher's kid that I keep hearing happens.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't I just ask him his favorite sexual position while I am at it?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just had my interview with Sam Carlson. Great dude... Asked him both your questions @randymon ...

Off the interview we were talking about the Broncos... He said he doesn't root for another player harder then Shaq Barrett after all he has been through and the route he took.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just had my interview with Sam Carlson. Great dude... Asked him both your questions @randymon ...

Off the interview we were talking about the Broncos... He said he doesn't root for another player harder then Shaq Barrett after all he has been through and the route he took.
Great DC. With my declining brain I have hard time keeping track off a lot of info on here but if you would be so kind Sir could you tell me where to go where I can see your interviews etc? I'm sure you've already posted such but I missed it. Already a fan of DC the person. Want to learn more about your work and how it came to be and follow DC the interview-E extraordinaire!

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randy, clink on my link (post 468 above) and that will take you to DC's site.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every time I see or hear something about Shaq Barrett, I like him more and more.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great DC. With my declining brain I have hard time keeping track off a lot of info on here but if you would be so kind Sir could you tell me where to go where I can see your interviews etc? I'm sure you've already posted such but I missed it. Already a fan of DC the person. Want to learn more about your work and how it came to be and follow DC the interview-E extraordinaire!

I can do that... Ill probably post it in a few days or so I have a few others to put up first.

As far as me the person and how I got involved in that... That will be a good offseason discussion after out super bowl win tomorrow. :)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2016 Draft Interview: Danzel McDaniel, CB, Kansas State | DraftRecon

Scott, where do you see McDaniel falling in the draft?

@SpringStein Forgot to respond to you.

McDaniel is interesting.

He had a terrific JR season. Everyone thought he was a rd 3-4 round guy in this upcoming draft. Got hurt this yer and had a down year. I think you will see him go rd 5-7 depending on how he worksout. His poor year could have been due to his injury but after a great JR year he had high expectations coming into this year.

He reminds me a lot of a guy I knew in last years draft from UNC Tim Scott.

Scott coming off a great JR year had a poor SR year and fell undrafted, but did make the Browns PS...

I hope McDaniel fairs better in the draft, but he has a ton of upside and the most intriguing thing about him will be his length. That combined with a good JR year should get him drafted in rd 5-7. Had he built off his JR year he had a shot to go as early as rd 3.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can do that... Ill probably post it in a few days or so I have a few others to put up first.

As far as me the person and how I got involved in that... That will be a good offseason discussion after out super bowl win tomorrow. :)

I have to tell you DC - You getting more interesting interviews than the average bear. I believe you will one day be fully compensated and then some - for your self trained skills in scouting and interviewing.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks for bringing that to my attention, SpringStein. Excellent questions asked by @Draft Crazy. I really love Demarcus Ayers, though I think he might have done himself a disservice by declaring himself eligible after his junior year. His answer to DC's question about that, however, certainly makes sense. Certainly wish nothing but the best for Ayers going forward.