• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2016 Draft

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noah Spence - DE, Eastern Kentucky

Spence transferred to Eastern Kentucky after being banned from the Big Ten. He lines up at DE in their 3-4 scheme. Against the run, he plays with good leverage and strength at the point of attack but he needs to improve his ability to shed blocks. He has the speed and motor to make plays in chase from the back side. He is an outstanding pass rusher. He can win with speed, power or counter moves. He isn't a natural bender around the edge but he has violent hands and an explosive closing burst. He has been very productive this season despite facing consistent double and even triple teams. Overall, Spence has some off-field concerns that need to be addressed but he has tremendous upside as a pass rusher.

DC how in the hell do you get banned from the big 10 ????

This came from NFL.com

Ranking top 50 prospects for 2016 NFL Draft

Last edited:

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also guy give up links that will help me catch up with all you studs on the draft ..

I think the top3 QB's would help this team . If oz goes off on the $18 mill deep end !

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
were is the best film study and I am going to watch u tub of S bowl ....any one got a ideahs of players I should watch ..I need real help this Draft is almost here and I am wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy behing ...

Go Broncos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
were is the best film study and I am going to watch u tub of S bowl ....any one got a ideahs of players I should watch ..I need real help this Draft is almost here and I am wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy behing ...

Go Broncos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Walter football is pretty good Crash. Seen them over the years have pretty consistent results and analysis.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@cdumler7 mentioned in another thread the possibility of drafting MS State QB Dak Prescott. The more I think about that, the more I like it. Always reminded me a bit of Cam Newton, without the side show.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOu can bet the Broncos will draft a QB- probably late - mid round if they are worried about the rookie from last year.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@cdumler7 mentioned in another thread the possibility of drafting MS State QB Dak Prescott. The more I think about that, the more I like it. Always reminded me a bit of Cam Newton, without the side show.
I actually like Prescott if Denver were able to get him in 2nd Rd but that won't happen. He is garnishing more attention lately and if he impresses at combine, by draft time Denver might even have to move up in 1st to get him. Rather see a D- lineman or O guy instead of a project that Dak is sure to be. Prob is though Denver is going to be in dire need of a vet back up behind Oz because I doubt they'll have a lot of confidence in a 2nd yr qb if Brock were to go down. Only shot Denver has at a FA qb is prob Chase Daniel's or TJ Yates also. Unless of course Elway makes another shocker move that we don't see coming involving a certain someone who would fall into the Elway/Manning esk move. ;)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like Prescott if Denver were able to get him in 2nd Rd but that won't happen. He is garnishing more attention lately and if he impresses at combine, by draft time Denver might even have to move up in 1st to get him. Rather see a D- lineman or O guy instead of a project that Dak is sure to be. Prob is though Denver is going to be in dire need of a vet back up behind Oz because I doubt they'll have a lot of confidence in a 2nd yr qb if Brock were to go down. Only shot Denver has at a FA qb is prob Chase Daniel's or TJ Yates also. Unless of course Elway makes another shocker move that we don't see coming involving a certain someone who would fall into the Elway/Manning esk move. ;)

You mean like trading with the Colts for Luck - while they sign Osweiler?

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like trading with the Colts for Luck - while they sign Osweiler?
:) I don't think Luck is going anywhere and they would be crazy to trade him. I was thinking more in a Saintly way. :)

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:) I don't think Luck is going anywhere and they would be crazy to trade him. I was thinking more in a Saintly way. :)
Well, Brees just got a big portion of his salary fully guaranteed. Almost looks like the Saints are keeping him.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Walter football, here is our list of picks for his latest...

1.31 - TE Hunter Henry, Arkansas - Again with the TEs...
2.63 - DE/DT Adolphus Washington, THE Ohio State University - He's been all over the place in these early mocks. In the write up, it says there are character issues. I'll see what I can dig up on that later.
3.95 - LB Blake Martinez, Stanford - Could sit a year or two, then fill in if Trev or BMarsh leave.

I hate the TE pick and the lack of OLinemen.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Brees just got a big portion of his salary fully guaranteed. Almost looks like the Saints are keeping him.
True but as we all know, there isn't a contract that is written in stone anymore. If Saints liked the deal and Brees approved it........You never know. It would have to involve other players and draft picks besides Brees and Oz. Odds are highly,highly improbable Drew or Oz go anywhere but then again.....we've seen crazy shit before. :)

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The mock I just posted our picks from has Prescott going in the 4th round to the Jets.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2.63 - DE/DT Adolphus Washington, THE Ohio State University - He's been all over the place in these early mocks. In the write up, it says there are character issues. I'll see what I can dig up on that later.
3.95 - LB Blake Martinez, Stanford - Could sit a year or two, then fill in if Trev or BMarsh leave.

I do like # 2 and 3, especially Martinez. Yeah, Mayock has Prescott as his 5 rated qb. As many teams that need a qb or a developmental qb because of aging or injury prone, no way Dak makes it past 2nd IMO. If he kills at combine and 1 or two projected ahead him suck it,he can still make 1 st rd.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 rounder from Great Blue North...

1.31 - OT Shon Coleman, Auburn - I like the position, but there are guys rated higher who went later. Not that I would question our front office's judgement, but Spriggs from Indiana, Germaine Ifedi, and Vadal Alexander are guys that I have been seeing go in the first round, unlike Coleman
2.63 - QB Christian Hackenberg, Penn State - Interesting. A few mocks have Houston taking him in the 2nd round. In this mock, Houston took Lynch in the first, so Hacks fell to us in the 2nd. Prescott went in the 3rd, by the by.
3.95 - TE Austin Hooper, Stanford - Damn TEs...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do like # 2 and 3, especially Martinez. Yeah, Mayock has Prescott as his 5 rated qb. As many teams that need a qb or a developmental qb because of aging or injury prone, no way Dak makes it past 2nd IMO. If he kills at combine and 1 or two projected ahead him suck it,he can still make 1 st rd.

I don't know. He had that one drive during the actual game, but from what I gathered in the practices, he was having a lot of trouble reading the D and going through his progressions. It seems like a lot of people agreed that the only QB who really helped his stock was Carson Wentz. Not that the other guys hurt theirs any, but they didn't jump off the page. I see Dak as a 3rd or 4th round pick who will need a few years to pick things up and develop. I also don't like his height. I think they list him at 6'2", which means he could only be 6' even. We'll see when they weigh in at the combine, though.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Officials from the Broncos, Texans and Bills have contacted Paxton Lynch's former high school coach to learn more about the quarterback. - Brian Linder, Daytona Beach News Journal

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like CDs picks a lot more than either Walter's or GBN's.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Officials from the Broncos, Texans and Bills have contacted Paxton Lynch's former high school coach to learn more about the quarterback. - Brian Linder, Daytona Beach News Journal
That would take a significant move up...