• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2016 Draft

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait - I thought the ZBS can get OL in the later rounds and turn them into stars! ;)

With this mess early and often .. I would change my mind with the right OL coach .. besides some times I argue for the sake of boredom. So yes SS you got me ..Good job catching me chasing my tail ..

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait - I thought the ZBS can get OL in the later rounds and turn them into stars! ;)

It's like a great RB in the Shanny system. Sure you can have a Droughs, Gary or Anderson put up big numbers but add an elite RB like TD or Portis and your running game ascends to the next level.

One reason why ZBS lineman are drafted later is the higher rated guys don't want to fall down half the time but if you can get a athletic , big, highly rated Oline to play your scheme I say go for it

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like a great RB in the Shanny system. Sure you can have a Droughs, Gary or Anderson put up big numbers but add an elite RB like TD or Portis and your running game ascends to the next level.

One reason why ZBS lineman are drafted later is the higher rated guys don't want to fall down half the time but if you can get a athletic , big, highly rated Oline to play your scheme I say go for it

But, but, but...what round was TD drafted in??

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My head hurts ooohyyyy

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State CB Eli Apple declared. One of my favorites was sorta hoping he's come back for another year as a he is just a RS soph.

WV CB Darryl Worley declared. Was suspended for poor grades for bowl game.

Denver Kirkland OT Arkansas also to declare.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State CB Eli Apple declared. One of my favorites was sorta hoping he's come back for another year as a he is just a RS soph.

Kirkland should play in Drnver. ;)

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I LIKE KIRKLAND!!!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only right if Denver drafts Denver. :)

Well, the 2nd of my 3 obsessions at WR's has declared. Oregon WR Bralon Addison. Means just Kenny Lawler left who should also be declaring soon.

More early declares

Baylor CB Xavien Howard (good decision)
Florida CB Vernon Hargreaves III (good decision)
Mississippi OT Larmey Tunsil (good decision)
Ohio State WR Jalin Marshall (Bad decision)
Stanford TE Austin Hooper (good decision)

Staying according to his mother

Iowa CB Desmond King (bad decision)

Also watch out for SR WR Cody Core of Ole Miss. Very underrated IMO...

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The amount of transfers is off the charts this year... It just keeps growing each year.

Oklahoma and Texas A&M basically made a QB trade.

Trevor Knight transfers to Texas A&M
Kyler Murray transfers to Oklahoma

Florida nabs Purdue transfer QB Austin Appleby (Not impressive) most likely to back up Luke Del Rio since their other QB Will Grier transferred. Unless Texas Tech QB Davis Webb transfers to Florida as well... Got your head spinning yet?

Kyle Allen QB Texas A&M also transferring.

Texas A&M transfer Kenny Hill sat our his year and will be starting for TCU at QB..

3 Texas A&M QBs have transferred in the last 2 years all who started at one point.

Cardale Jones considering a transfer instead of declaring now. Auburn and LSU seem interested.

Seems to be a trend now with graduate students transferring for their final year of eligibility as well.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be smart for Jones to stay in college

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he should really transfer.

There are a ton of players transferring who I think should fight through adversity and could have nice collegiate careers with their teams but Jones is one who should transfer.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC I watched my first full Caroo game last night. I have to say I understand your obsession. My main position when playing football was WR. My grandpa had me training 3 days a week when I was 7 to become a great receiver so it is one of those positions that I am highly critical of any prospect. Your boy though is without a doubt probably the top guy I have watched in years. I mean he has the speed to beat just about anybody. He is a decent route runner that should improve as he works with NFL level coaches. And finally he maybe has some of the best hands I have seen. I mean his QB was down right terrible. Almost every pass he had to catch was contested even if he had his guy beat by 5 yards. Yet time and again he bailed his QB out with great catches. This is one of those it really stinks that WR is probably not going to be a priority until late in the draft.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC I watched my first full Caroo game last night. I have to say I understand your obsession. My main position when playing football was WR. My grandpa had me training 3 days a week when I was 7 to become a great receiver so it is one of those positions that I am highly critical of any prospect. Your boy though is without a doubt probably the top guy I have watched in years. I mean he has the speed to beat just about anybody. He is a decent route runner that should improve as he works with NFL level coaches. And finally he maybe has some of the best hands I have seen. I mean his QB was down right terrible. Almost every pass he had to catch was contested even if he had his guy beat by 5 yards. Yet time and again he bailed his QB out with great catches. This is one of those it really stinks that WR is probably not going to be a priority until late in the draft.

Thank you for taking the time to watch him and speak of him. Appreciate that. :)

I fear some team like the Patriots or Steelers will end up stealing him. He should go much higher then the so called experts have him going right now. He's gonna be a star in the NFL... He's got it all and the things he needs to work on a very coachable and very ahead of the other WR's in this class outside a few who have the god given ability they were blessed with (Treadwell, etc) I like Tyler Boyd but I like Carroo so much better even as a big Boyd fan.

Carroo had about as bad of a QB throwing to him his 4 years in college as he could ask for. I think what is even more impressive is that when teams play Rutgers and Carroo is in the lineup everyone knows there is just one person on that team that can hurt you and he still blew up against those teams... I mean it wasn't just hte QB he literally had nobody else on that offense outside maybe Paul James (who is avg) that teams had to prepare for. You could tell a huge difference when Carroo was in Rutgers lineup and when he was out. When he was in they could run the ball and he did a lot of damage to any and every CB he went against. Double teams, etc... When he was out, they couldn't run, they couldn't pass. It was a hideous offense when he was out of the lineup. They'd score 52 points when Carroo was in (not every game, but they'd be in shootouts when Carroo was in the lineup... . They'd barely move the ball when he was out.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The amount of transfers is off the charts this year... It just keeps growing each year.

Oklahoma and Texas A&M basically made a QB trade.

Trevor Knight transfers to Texas A&M
Kyler Murray transfers to Oklahoma

Florida nabs Purdue transfer QB Austin Appleby (Not impressive) most likely to back up Luke Del Rio since their other QB Will Grier transferred. Unless Texas Tech QB Davis Webb transfers to Florida as well... Got your head spinning yet?

Kyle Allen QB Texas A&M also transferring.

Texas A&M transfer Kenny Hill sat our his year and will be starting for TCU at QB..

3 Texas A&M QBs have transferred in the last 2 years all who started at one point.

Cardale Jones considering a transfer instead of declaring now. Auburn and LSU seem interested.

Seems to be a trend now with graduate students transferring for their final year of eligibility as well.

No mention of Cameron Echols-Luper? Former TCU WR transferred to Arkansas State and sat out this past season. Should start next season as #1 QB.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No mention of Cameron Echols-Luper? Former TCU WR transferred to Arkansas State and sat out this past season. Should start next season as #1 QB.
Ha- Arkansas State! Who cares?! ;)

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys talk about your Colorado teams like they matter...

:noidea:

Femurov What you think of the TE I linked above .. Is he the type you can develop in the NFL .. I like he was also into basketball ..Former QB ..

Arkansas State tight end Darion Griswold

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwij2ZydiY7KAhVV52MKHRCnDy4QFghKMAo&url=http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft-scout/25313399/meet-the-prospect-arkansas-state-tight-end-darion-griswold&usg=AFQjCNEHSqg576KoESEQSuSAMBWp5WB_Tw&sig2=m3HWCp4wWDSqw5_5zuVqUg