• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bosh warns Love about playing with LeBron

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Bosh Warns Kevin Love: Playing With LeBron Is ?Extremely Frustrating? | NBA | NESN.com

Not sure I completely follow the appetizer analogy. I think I get it.. I just think the analogy is bad and taken to far. Outside that, he has points.

Not sure how this LeBron in Cleveland team will work out. Kevin Love's game seems to me to fit in solidly with LeBron's game. It's Kyrie's game I would worry about more if I was a Cavs fan. He dominates the ball.. so does LeBron. Something has to give there.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Bosh Warns Kevin Love: Playing With LeBron Is ?Extremely Frustrating? | NBA | NESN.com

Not sure I completely follow the appetizer analogy. I think I get it.. I just think the analogy is bad and taken to far. Outside that, he has points.

Not sure how this LeBron in Cleveland team will work out. Kevin Love's game seems to me to fit in solidly with LeBron's game. It's Kyrie's game I would worry about more if I was a Cavs fan. He dominates the ball.. so does LeBron. Something has to give there.

and Love demands the ball. At least in Bosh, there were no concerns of that.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Love demands the ball. At least in Bosh, there were no concerns of that.

Bosh was 24/12 in Toronto. The dude took a back seat to win titles. He may have sacrificed the most of the big 3. Make no mistake.. 3 all-stars on one team is nice. Very nice. But there is still only 1 ball. 3 Alpha males coming together is not the easiest thing on them.

DWade showed an insane amount of professional maturity to take a back seat to LeBron. Bosh learning to play more outside and completely abandon the post was huge. Love and Irving are going to face similar challenges.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“It’s going to be very difficult for him,” Bosh said. “Even if I was in his corner and I was able to tell him what to expect and what to do, it still doesn’t make any difference. It’s extremely difficult and extremely frustrating. He’s going to have to deal with it.”
If the above case is true then why did Bosh wait to see what LeBron did and still wanted to play with him?

"UPDATE: Bosh's preference is to stay in Miami, it appears. From Wojnarowski:

.@WojYahooNBA on what Bosh told the Rockets: "I want to be in Miami, I want to play with LeBron."

— FOX Sports Live (@FOXSportsLive) July 8, 2014

UPDATE 2: A tweet from Woj himself, for the sake of clarity:

Adrian Wojnarowski ✔ @WojYahooNBA

Quote attributed to me on @Foxsports1 feed bit of context: Bosh's preference remains with LeBron in Miami, but he's open to Houston offer.
1:34 AM - 8 Jul 2014

Report: Chris Bosh mulling max offer from Rockets; Heat still first choice? | NBA | Sporting News

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron turns you into a pussy and forces you to jack up 3's instead of playing your position?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People keep taking this out of context. Bosh isn't really talking about being frustrated by Xs and Os. He's talking about roles. It's frustrating in the sense of a guy use to being "the man" on every team he's ever played for to being the 2nd possibly 3rd option. That's a big mental adjustment for some people and one that can be frustrating. Bosh experienced it going from Toronto to Miami. Love will have to make a similar mental adjustment.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People keep taking this out of context. Bosh isn't really talking about being frustrated by Xs and Os. He's talking about roles. It's frustrating in the sense of a guy use to being "the man" on every team he's ever played for to being the 2nd possibly 3rd option. That's a big mental adjustment for some people and one that can be frustrating. Bosh experienced it going from Toronto to Miami. Love will have to make a similar mental adjustment.

Exactly. Going from top dog to 3rd option is extremely tough.

Going from 18 or 19 shots per game down to about 12-13 is hard on anyone

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the above case is true then why did Bosh wait to see what LeBron did and still wanted to play with him?

"UPDATE: Bosh's preference is to stay in Miami, it appears. From Wojnarowski:

.@WojYahooNBA on what Bosh told the Rockets: "I want to be in Miami, I want to play with LeBron."

— FOX Sports Live (@FOXSportsLive) July 8, 2014

UPDATE 2: A tweet from Woj himself, for the sake of clarity:

Adrian Wojnarowski ✔ @WojYahooNBA

Quote attributed to me on @Foxsports1 feed bit of context: Bosh's preference remains with LeBron in Miami, but he's open to Houston offer.
1:34 AM - 8 Jul 2014

Report: Chris Bosh mulling max offer from Rockets; Heat still first choice? | NBA | Sporting News

Because with Lebron on the Heat, they would still be title favorites, even after the Spurs defeated them last season.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical media twisting the entire story.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bosh was always the scapegoat for many heat fans on here when they lost. he was the one hitting clutch shot after clutch shot last postseason.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never viewed what bosh said as critical or bashing....LeBron and him won 2 titles, I view more as a head's up to Love from someone who has been there.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big time overreaction to this story

Media spins shit to cause overreaction. That's one of the ways they get their website hits.

The credibility in today's sports media is at one of the lowest points ever in my lifetime.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron left for a large stake in a organization and to build a new team. I just don't get why fans and past players can't just shut up. Shut up!

Lebron is not trashing Miami, so to be seen as mature, don't comment on his business in Cleveland

Act like you have been there

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never viewed what bosh said as critical or bashing....LeBron and him won 2 titles, I view more as a head's up to Love from someone who has been there.

Exactly!! Bosh was in the exact same position that Love now finds himself. When Bosh came to the Heat, they were D-Wade's team and the best player in the game was coming in at the same time. As I've posted before, Bosh was ALWAYS going to be the one who had to sacrifice the most. In his own way, Bosh was as, if not more, responsible for the Heat's success than Lebron or D-Wade. If he hadn't willingly sacrificed like he did, the whole thing probably blows up in the Heat's face.

Love is in the same position. The Cavs have been Kyrie's team since he came into the league and Lebron is still the best player in the game. If Love takes the same approach that Bosh did, then the Cavs will be fine. If he doesn't, it could get ugly.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron left for a large stake in a organization and to build a new team. I just don't get why fans and past players can't just shut up. Shut up!

Lebron is not trashing Miami, so to be seen as mature, don't comment on his business in Cleveland

Act like you have been there

You think Miami players are the ones choosing to talk about this? They been asked by reporters daily about the cavs. Bosh did not say anything bad. It's hard not to answer a question about Cleveland when you're being asked about them daily by several reporters

Fans are going to keep on talking so deal with it.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It's Kyrie's game I would worry about more if I was a Cavs fan. He dominates the ball.. so does LeBron. Something has to give there."

I agree.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly!! Bosh was in the exact same position that Love now finds himself. When Bosh came to the Heat, they were D-Wade's team and the best player in the game was coming in at the same time. As I've posted before, Bosh was ALWAYS going to be the one who had to sacrifice the most. In his own way, Bosh was as, if not more, responsible for the Heat's success than Lebron or D-Wade. If he hadn't willingly sacrificed like he did, the whole thing probably blows up in the Heat's face.

Love is in the same position. The Cavs have been Kyrie's team since he came into the league and Lebron is still the best player in the game. If Love takes the same approach that Bosh did, then the Cavs will be fine. If he doesn't, it could get ugly.

:agree:

It is the exact same situation.

Love and Kyrie will have to be satisfied with the possibility of winning Championships with diminished stats.

It will be hardest for Kyrie because he likes to dribble around like he's on an And1 mixtape tour.

People like to say that Bosh lost his game in Miami.

I think he sacrificed his game for the betterment of the team and that he will return to being a 20-10 guy every night.