• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bosh warns Love about playing with LeBron

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It's Kyrie's game I would worry about more if I was a Cavs fan. He dominates the ball.. so does LeBron. Something has to give there."

I agree.

:suds:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

It is the exact same situation.

Love and Kyrie will have to be satisfied with the possibility of winning Championships with diminished stats.

It will be hardest for Kyrie because he likes to dribble around like he's on an And1 mixtape tour.

People like to say that Bosh lost his game in Miami.

I think he sacrificed his game for the betterment of the team and that he will return to being a 20-10 guy every night.

Yep. Look at the Lakers when Dwight came in. When the Lakers first got him, folks were talking a Lakers/Heat finals. But Dwight came in, thought it was going to be "his team" and that he already knew all that he needed to know about winning titles and we all saw the shitshow that ensued.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Look at the Lakers when Dwight came in. When the Lakers first got him, folks were talking a Lakers/Heat finals. But Dwight came in, thought it was going to be "his team" and that he already knew all that he needed to know about winning titles and we all saw the shitshow that ensued.

I read an interesting article about him the other week.

Looks like that shitty attitude didn't carry over to Houston and he checked himself:L.

But, he still took a subtle shot at Kobe and blamed his failures in LA on injury. The injury stuff might be true. But, he should just shut up abpit it already and move on.

I know these guys are usually just answering the questions they are asked. But, it just stokes the flames when they do.

Around the Rockets, they'll tell you: Howard was deferential to Harden a year ago. Howard eased his way into the franchise, never trying to cramp Harden on offense, never chastising him much for his absentee defense. Harden has promised to make a greater commitment on that end, and only time will tell. Together, they'll make the Rockets a contender – or they won't.

"You have two guys who've been in the position where they're that guy for a team," Howard says. "There's going to be some friction. But it's not about outshining each other, it's about doing whatever we can to lead this team. After a year together, I think we really understand that.

"We're in a better place now. I don't think there were any times when I got so upset that I couldn't come in and say, 'Hey, brother, I need this from you …'

"I probably should've waited longer," Howard told Yahoo Sports, "but I don't regret playing right away. I wish the information could've come across to the world about how hurt I really was, how serious the back injury was, but I never thought it really did.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/rocket...n-dominating--not-just-shining-004957751.html

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read an interesting article about him the other week.

Looks like that shitty attitude didn't carry over to Houston and he checked himself:L.

But, he still took a subtle shot at Kobe and blamed his failures in LA on injury. The injury stuff might be true. But, he should just shut up abpit it already and move on.

I know these guys are usually just answering the questions they are asked. But, it just stokes the flames when they do.

Around the Rockets, they'll tell you: Howard was deferential to Harden a year ago. Howard eased his way into the franchise, never trying to cramp Harden on offense, never chastising him much for his absentee defense. Harden has promised to make a greater commitment on that end, and only time will tell. Together, they'll make the Rockets a contender – or they won't.

"You have two guys who've been in the position where they're that guy for a team," Howard says. "There's going to be some friction. But it's not about outshining each other, it's about doing whatever we can to lead this team. After a year together, I think we really understand that.

"We're in a better place now. I don't think there were any times when I got so upset that I couldn't come in and say, 'Hey, brother, I need this from you …'

"I probably should've waited longer," Howard told Yahoo Sports, "but I don't regret playing right away. I wish the information could've come across to the world about how hurt I really was, how serious the back injury was, but I never thought it really did.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/rocket...n-dominating--not-just-shining-004957751.html

If he has his attitude in check, that could be a good thing for the Rockets. But as far as how serious his back injury was, it wasn't near the secret that he seems to want to make it out to be. It was obvious to anyone paying attention that he didn't get back to being near 100% until after the all-star break.

Lakers fans didn't blame him for the injuries. We blamed him for his piss poor attitude and thinking no one could teach him anything. He also disrespected Kareem and Nash when each offered to help him. The final straw was when he intentionally fouled out in the playoffs vs. the Spurs.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BKS your smarter than that about Bosh. Of course reporters bait players and will especially about Lebron. Bosh should show his colors and stay above the fray. All he does by getting into cavaliers business is look like sour grapes. Notice Lebron is not getting into Comments about the new heat players .

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BKS your smarter than that about Bosh. Of course reporters bait players and will especially about Lebron. Bosh should show his colors and stay above the fray. All he does by getting into cavaliers business is look like sour grapes. Notice Lebron is not getting into Comments about the new heat players .

I'm pretty sure Lebron was never asked about the new Heat players. Bosh is the only not one who commented on it. Reporters are asking all Heat players who played with Lebron ( I seen comments from Wade, Chalmers, and Haslem on the topic also)about the Cavs because basically Cleveland has become Miami North basically with all the former Heat players they added. He did not say anything bad. All he did is stated the obvious which is that going to option 1 to option 3 is a hard/difficult adjustment which everyone already knew.

Sad thing is the rest of the media twisted the entire interview which Ethan Skolnick had with Bosh. The media is dying to create a rivalry/drama with Miami and Cleveland that they'll twist anything a Heat player or Lebron say into something so horrible to start shit

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin love with 3 times as many points as Lesidekick. Let the carrying begin

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron fed the man and he went off. You could see Lebron average 6 or 7 assists with this kid. If love ever worked on his defense he could be one of the top players I this league

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never viewed what bosh said as critical or bashing....LeBron and him won 2 titles, I view more as a head's up to Love from someone who has been there.

That's the way I see it. Bosh may feel a little jilted, but he's not saying anything that most other observers haven't been saying.

From having watched Love up close, I just can't see him settling for being the 3rd option. Maybe at first, but he's going to want his shot eventually. What I'm waiting to see, is when his shot isn't falling, what's he going to do? He's the kind of guy that needs to keep shooting, and with the Cavs, how badly is he going to pout when they go away from him, rather than letting him keep shooting?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he has his attitude in check, that could be a good thing for the Rockets. But as far as how serious his back injury was, it wasn't near the secret that he seems to want to make it out to be. It was obvious to anyone paying attention that he didn't get back to being near 100% until after the all-star break.

Lakers fans didn't blame him for the injuries. We blamed him for his piss poor attitude and thinking no one could teach him anything. He also disrespected Kareem and Nash when each offered to help him. The final straw was when he intentionally fouled out in the playoffs vs. the Spurs.

I agree.

I hate ya'll.

But, he totally quit in that playoff game and has forever been a turd in my mind because of his incessant whining.

Would have been smart if the Lakers got back something in return for him.

But, good riddance all the same...

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
headline on espn reads "kevin love in control while lebron, irving watch"

not surprising and i expect this to a common theme for the season...lebron 24 points...but love took over 4th with lebron on bench