• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boomer Sooner.....OU fans are the most die-hard but SEC most loyal conference fanbase

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I didn't doubt you, I just wanted more shining examples of the RALDAYUMTOD fanbase. Thanks!

I will say in his defense he was just protecting himself at his own house. LSU fans started it and my motto has always been "dont start none, wont be none". Anyone comes to my house waiving a gun and threatening me best be prepared to use it.

Dont know how this ended up for the man who shot them, but last i heard they were considering not charging him since they came bearing a weapon and threatened him on his land and he was just protecting himself and his property. I have no idea how it turned out though.

PistolzFiring

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Useless poll. Try being a Pokes fan for 40 years. Most UO fans have never even set foot in Norman let alone having a connect to the school. Die hard? How bout die stupid. Reminds me of the gator fans around here.

GatorFans.jpg

:rollseyes:

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Useless poll. Try being a Pokes fan for 40 years. Most UO fans have never even set foot in Norman let alone having a connect to the school. Die hard? How bout die stupid. Reminds me of the gator fans around here.

GatorFans.jpg

:rollseyes:

Why would Duck fans go to Norman?