• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bolts host B's

Final score?

• Close game, Bolts win by 1

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Close game, B'so win by 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bolts look for rock to hide under, lose by 2 or more

• B's run to plane with tail between legs, lose by 2 or more

• The Chief gets the nod in net and Bolts lose by 50 or more

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know guys, a tough game it will be! GOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've gone for bolts just edging this one, going to say 3-2. Bruins are playing some really good hockey at the moment but are on a back-to-back and have a feeling finally a few pucks will go in the net for the Lightning tonight.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was disappointing, bolts played a really good 1st period but went into the intermission with a tied game to show for it and from that the bolts play seemingly get worse and worse as the game went on. I found this discouraging, we started the game well and for whatever reason just didn't play for 40 minutes, we were sloppy and you could easily tell this team has no confidence at the moment. I'm still not concerned or panicking but there were some discouraging signs last night, just based on how sloppy we were and the teams mojo isn't there at the moment. The bolts just need a win right now and get the monkey off their back and start playing a north-south game, full of speed & confidence and start making some plays like we know they can.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moves are made Vasi and McGinn have been called up. Vasi no doubt will start in Canes game, could be the move that revives the BOLTS.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take the empty net goal away and it's a 1 goal game guys. Bishop really needs to figure out how to win these games and fight harder to keep pucks out of our net. Another 5 hole giveaway!