• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bob Kraft just dropped the boom hammer on the NFL

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the NFL investigating? Yes. Lets see what they come up with.

One "source" I heard earlier today said 7-8 minutes and this one says 90 seconds. These "leaks" need to get their stories straight.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if it makes me a "follower" to be tired of cheating and bullshit, then so be it.

Twin homers!!

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Many others" are just tired of hearing you all cheat dude. It's simple.
It's not cool man.

This aggression will not stand man. :)

dude you bounce from this to that in a second.

I will agree to disagree. Good luck.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey sorry if you can't accept reality.

6-6 in the playoffs since spygate is a fact man. It's hardly success as you described it.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't believe how out of control this has gotten. Tomorrow should be interesting.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Super Bowl was 13 years ago. :lol:

When was the lions Super Bowl? Oh little Michigan fan hanging on to Brady's nuhhhhts.

Lion fan has no clue about the Super Bowl.

So shhhhhh

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is about New England fans and players in a serious State of denial.

It must feel really good to have so many peers in the NFL past and present look at you like you are a POS :nod:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is about New England fans and players in a serious State of denial.

It must feel really good to have so many peers in the NFL past and present look at you like you are a POS :nod:

Just because you desperately care how others think of you doesn't mean everyone else is the same. I'd rather be right at the side of few than be wrong at the side of millions.

But you keep leaning on that crutch.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is Kraft going to tell the NFL when they determine that the ball boy that they have on video taking the game balls from the officials prior to the game then leaving with them and going into the bathroom for 90 seconds is the one that actually let the air out of the balls?

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is Kraft going to tell the NFL when they determine that the ball boy that they have on video taking the game balls from the officials prior to the game then leaving with them and going into the bathroom for 90 seconds is the one that actually let the air out of the balls?

uh, he is going to say the kid took a piss. Show some evidence he did it or Belichik's 'Study' still stands.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love what they are doing to defend the prestige and image of the team and am praying that all these stories about a secret gnome deflating balls is a theme for Dungeons & Dragons type script. Let it go ...

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naive of what?

Give me 1 feasible reason why a locker room/ ball boy would deflate 11 out of 12 footballs on his own...
Just check his bank account, I'm sure there's some increase in there....
And Kraft must not understand that this is not a criminal case where there has to be evidence beyond doubt to be found guilty....
Even a civil case is just preponderance of evidence (enough to look guilty), but this is the NFL that can go beyond even that and make their own determination and extend the punishment they deem fitting....
Now if Kraft don't like it, he can sell the team or withdraw from the league....
But what happened to BB's my cousin vinny's theory, now that they have a culprit ?
Maybe they should all study the rules a little more, huh Brady ? :rollseyes:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me 1 feasible reason why a locker room/ ball boy would deflate 11 out of 12 footballs on his own...
Just check his bank account, I'm sure there's some increase in there....
And Kraft must not understand that this is not a criminal case where there has to be evidence beyond doubt to be found guilty....
Even a civil case is just preponderance of evidence (enough to look guilty), but this is the NFL that can go beyond even that and make their own determination and extend the punishment they deem fitting....
Now if Kraft don't like it, he can sell the team or withdraw from the league....
But what happened to BB's my cousin vinny's theory, now that they have a culprit ?
Maybe they should all study the rules a little more, huh Brady ? :rollseyes:

The entire story is crumbling. But you just go on being a hater.:pound:

Kraft understands it perfectly, and Goodell and Mr. Kensil in particular might want to look up their local unemployment office number.

The intial investigation is now down to an equipment manager taking the balls into a bathroom for 90 seconds if reports are accurate. 90 seconds to unbag 12 balls, deflate them by a couple of pounds, rebag them. All in 90 seconds, riiiiiight.:pound:

Or a more likely reason. The guy went in and took a leak before heading onto the field.

Let's not forget the league has said it's investigation is being expanded to other teams.

"Mr. Harbaugh, Mr. Wells on line one for you."

Mr Steeler

ReMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no doubt that the league will never punish the Patriots for this no matter what evidence is uncovered. Best we all just forget about it and get on with watching the Superbowl

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First, per a league source, the other "area on way to field" is a bathroom. The bathroom consists of one toilet and one sink and a door that locks from the inside.

Second, according to the same source, the person carried two bags of balls into the bathroom: the 12 balls to be used by the Patriots and the 12 balls to be used by the Colts.

Third, from the same source, the evidence comes from a surveillance video that was discovered by the Patriots and given to the NFL early in the investigation.

Fourth, again from the same source, the video shows the employee in the bathroom for approximately 90 seconds.

So this video was actually of the Patriots staffer going to the bathroom for 90 seconds- clearly not enough time to perfectly deflate 12 footballs- and the footage was submitted by the Patriots themselves.

I guess well know NFL investigator JAY GLAZER forgot to mention this.

This is exactly what Kraft is legitimately complaining about, investigation by reporters trying to make the story.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That lower temperatures lower the pressure inside the footballs is VERY likely to be true. Nobody's suggested any reasons why the first-approximation scientific calculations shouldn't hold up in the real world. What's more, the more scientifically-oriented folks who've done actually experiments -- e.g. professors with research labs and so on -- have found the theory to hold up in practice.

The one soft spot is that we haven't seen much calculation or experiment as to how fast the pressure change occurs. What's worse, the speed at which it occurs is wholly a function of how fast heat passes through the walls of the football -- and a key point in this whole discussion is that the Patriots actively rub down and degrade the walls of the football (because Brady, like most QBs, likes the balls broken in). So testing on new footballs might not even be conclusive.

The league literally needs to get Patriots footballs, which the Patriots say have been prepared in the usual Patriots way, and then take them to a lab where their own experiments are carried out.

I predict that the result of such an experiment will not be one that Colts, Ravens, Seahawks, Steelers or Titans fans are pleased by.