• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bob Kraft just dropped the boom hammer on the NFL

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explain to me again how the temperatures only affected some of the Pats balls, and none of the Colts balls?

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything the Patriots should be questioning why their equipment guy did not prepare ball #12 in the same manner as the other 11.

That negligence should not be tolerated and the person needs to be made an example of.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If the Wells investigation is not able to definitively determine that our organization tampered with the air pressure in the footballs, I would expect and hope the league would apologize to our entire team"

A. Gee Bob...don't you mean when the Wells investigation is not...

B. Gee Bob...I love how you threw in the word definitively. Way to hedge your bets. This is where deflection comes in handy.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots are guilty but who cares?

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If the Wells investigation is not able to definitively determine that our organization tampered with the air pressure in the footballs, I would expect and hope the league would apologize to our entire team"

A. Gee Bob...don't you mean when the Wells investigation is not...

B. Gee Bob...I love how you threw in the word definitively. Way to hedge your bets. This is where deflection comes in handy.

The key word in that statement is the first one, "if". I take it that he knows there is a chance that they will be caught with tampering and he is just hoping that they're not caught.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The key word in that statement is the first one, "if". I take it that he knows there is a chance that they will be caught with tampering and he is just hoping that they're not caught.

"If" followed by the word "definitively". Translation: He thinks they've covered their tracks enough (or at least hopes).

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is getting to be more and more like WWF all the time. I always thought the commish looked a bit like Vince McMahon.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an outrage! How can the NFL let the lockerroom guy piss on the Colts balls like that without repercussions.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure I could pop a needle into 11 footballs in 90 seconds. Let's give him 5 seconds to walk in a open the bag. 5 seconds to close the bag and walk out. That leaves 80 seconds to deflate 11 footballs. Assuming it's 2 seconds to find each ball and insert the needle. that gives 5 Mississippi's to deflate each ball. That's gotta be enough time to release 2psi of pressure.

Oh, I heard a new name for the 'scandal' PSI-Gate. That's my favorite.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lame:

I'm assuming you have had nothing to say about anything since Spygate. You believe you aren't allowed to have an opinion on anything that happens in the NFL? You avoid all controversies not involving the Patriots?

Do you think you will ever get tired of deflecting???

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:

I'm assuming you have had nothing to say about anything since Spygate. You believe you aren't allowed to have an opinion on anything that happens in the NFL? You avoid all controversies not involving the Patriots?

Do you think you will ever get tired of deflecting???

Nah I dont. I have never posted about Balt's or NO woes or other teams infractions or accusations before, because I'm not a fucking hypocrite and like to point fingers , I dont give a shit about what the Jones's are doing down the street , but worry about my own household, something you cant grasp.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah I dont. I have never posted about Balt's or NO woes or other teams infractions or accusations before, because I'm not a fucking hypocrite and like to point fingers , I dont give a shit about what the Jones's are doing down the street , but worry about my own household, something you cant grasp.

I'll take you at your word, but you would only be hypocrite if you react differently towards your own team's fuck ups than you do towards other teams'. That is where you are off base in your perception of me.