• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Report: Tom Brady ‘Wants The Entire Suspension Removed … Feels He’s Done Nothing Wrong’

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, dude is baked 90% of the time and he working on medical equipment. We're all fucked.
im never high at work.

yeah, i do stuff here that ends up in people.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't drug test you with a job like that?
on start they do. shitty 2 months.

i help a few people at work too. youd be surprised...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a litany of things. ive touched everything from bolt receivers for AR-15's, to knee replacements, to surgical devices and one off prototypes.

right now im working on a a device used to do brain surgery...basically a stent more or less, to keep blood flowing while surgery is performed.
If it works, let me know. I'm going to set it up for Tgann.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady's worshipped by millions of people and was named Super Bowl MVP when he was the worst player on the field and yet Rock acts surprised when he learns that he's a lying fucking delusional narcissist. :L
Overly dramatic just a tad don't you think? The worst player on the field, really? No wonder no one can take anything you say seriously.:crazy::L

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is he hiding on the phone? Why has he created this entire fiasco?
Maybe he's said how terrible of a job the commish has done over the past couple years? I'm sure Goofball would be impartial when deciding Brady's fate? Or maybe as a player rep there are things that he didn't want exposed to the league office? Come on people get off this kick that he should've turned over his phone. No he shouldn't have and none of you would've in the same circumstance. Turning over the phone wouldn't prove his innocence one way or the other. Haters would just find another topic to pile on.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My QB got SIX games off, for messing with a drunken coed in the offseason. Later reduced to four, for cooperating, showing remorse, and getting counseling...none of which Brady has done.

Brady got FOUR, for compromising the integrity of an actual game...and not just any game...the fucking AFC title game! He should get over the idea that his shit don't stink, consider himself lucky that it's ONLY four games, and take it like a man.

Were he innocent, it was incumbent on him to cooperate fully with the investigation, but he didn't. For that reason alone, the suspension should stand. For once, Good-dull should be a man of principles, and not give an inch.
First let's not compare ra$e to deflating footballs.
Second your holier than thou integrity of the game is nauseating.
Finally let's wait and see if he is proven guilty, like your QB having the opportunity to use all resources.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think his best move would a been just admitting he prefers the football's a little under-inflated and leave it at that.... Their is just no way he didn't know, QB's are so picky about that ... I think this just keeps the story going instead of moving on from it ... Once football starts up last year is last year and we all move forward... This is just kinda keeping the story alive , kinda like when Clemens fought forever about Steroids, the other guy's that got caught kinda moved on while Clemens made himself look worse... Even if they lift the suspension everyone is still gonna have their opinion, that won't change...