• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AEI’s Analysis Of Wells Report Should Embarrass Goodell, Wells, NFL

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go Rock, you're gonna need this, dude !!!! :hope: :hope: :hope:
_DSC3410_large.jpg

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to see one of your fellow Patriots' fans tell you to let it freakin' go already.

I'll let it go after Brady's hearing where his suspension should be reduced to 2 games. The AEI report got the bountygate stiffs off, should do something for Brady.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly I'm not sure of the impact of this report. This may be hard for some to believe but I don't think Goodell truly cares at this point whether the Wells report is really accurate or not. (if he ever really cared...)

He needs an exit strategy that can retain what little he has of his prestige and still get this disaster to end.

More probable than not can also mean "good enough"

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another one of the home town hero reports .

Headquarters in San Francisco.

I guess you could say that there is an incentive for them to make a splash criticizing the NFL's methodology similar to what they did for the Saints..

Why not? It's easy enough to do. :)

And it's good publicity for the company.

Who's knows. Maybe enough to get the next NFL contract for these.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I'm not sure of the impact of this report. This may be hard for some to believe but I don't think Goodell truly cares at this point whether the Wells report is really accurate or not. (if he ever really cared...)

He needs an exit strategy that can retain what little he has of his prestige and still get this disaster to end.

More probable than not can also mean "good enough"
Or there would be no reason to reduce the sentence because the Patriots are just guilty again. :noidea:

Nah... It must be the NFL. :L

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll let it go after Brady's hearing where his suspension should be reduced to 2 games. The AEI report got the bountygate stiffs off, should do something for Brady.

2 games still means he cheated, but I guess that don't matter to some fans....
AEI may have to prove that one of their supporters called the Kraft Foundation isn't somehow connected to RK...
And they don't like to reveal their supporters, but it's already leaked and Kraft has already denied connection but who besides a desperate fan really believes that ??
Unless they are representing Brady somehow, or are willing to spend a lot of time and money to prove Wells wrong, it's all smoke and mirrors....He's guilty of not cooperating with an investigation and of having the Footballs tampered with during a game....He needs to man up for once on his own without 10 men around him on the field of play....
78004a5b-df13-48f3-a046-b24fbfaf5aa6_zps6fnlhtqh.jpg

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or there would be no reason to reduce the sentence because the Patriots are just guilty again. :noidea:

Nah... It must be the NFL. :L

1/4 of the season for the functional equivalent of a spitball, corked bat or pine tar. :rolleyes2:

We still don't even know what Brady actually said to these guys.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1/4 of the season for the functional equivalent of a spitball, corked bat or pine tar. :rolleyes2:

We still don't even know what Brady actually said to these guys.
Not the same as a spitball.
Repeat offenders get stiffer sentences.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Headquarters in San Francisco.

I guess you could say that there is an incentive for them to make a splash criticizing the NFL's methodology similar to what they did for the Saints..

Why not? It's easy enough to do. :)

And it's good publicity for the company.

Who's knows. Maybe enough to get the next NFL contract for these.
well the nfl should have got the coach like they did with the saints . i bet 1 more thing from the pats will be the end of billycheat .

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 games still means he cheated, but I guess that don't matter to some fans....
AEI may have to prove that one of their supporters called the Kraft Foundation isn't somehow connected to RK...
And they don't like to reveal their supporters, but it's already leaked and Kraft has already denied connection but who besides a desperate fan really believes that ??
Unless they are representing Brady somehow, or are willing to spend a lot of time and money to prove Wells wrong, it's all smoke and mirrors....He's guilty of not cooperating with an investigation and of having the Footballs tampered with during a game....He needs to man up for once on his own without 10 men around him on the field of play....

You didn't even bother to read the article did you?:L

If you had you would have picked up on the part where it was pointed out that the Kraft person connected to AEI is a different individual and not Bob Kraft.

FAIL.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 games still means he cheated, but I guess that don't matter to some fans...

Wait. I thought he got suspended because he didn't cooperate with the investigation? Which is it?

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brady was making a bigger deal of this than it needed to be

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't even bother to read the article did you?:L

If you had you would have picked up on the part where it was pointed out that the Kraft person connected to AEI is a different individual and not Bob Kraft.

FAIL.

I read it before it was posted on here, and if you would bother to control you emotions and understand what you read, you would know that I said it was revealed and denied by RK (Robert Kraft ) for the slow to comprehend..
But is he lying about a connection....That is a real possibility when dealing with anyone in that organization.....My God man, drink some coffee and wake up !! :rolleyes2:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Rock Strongo seriously, man.

Stop.

You look like OJ right now.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait. I thought he got suspended because he didn't cooperate with the investigation? Which is it?

And tampering with the footballs...Man, with the exception of Southie, Sonny anf PF03, it seems you Pats fans are about some illiterate morons that have too much trouble grasping what you read.....
You all act like an out of control chick that just caught her boyfriend cheating on her, just Raid sprayed crazy...

mar20.jpg