• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bob Kraft just dropped the boom hammer on the NFL

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they get punished? Heating balls helps but it's still cold out.

If u deflate a ball in cold weather and rain, that makes it easier to catch. Everyone wants to chat about how far u can throw one. But I don't know the difference. Weird how the colts balls were full inflated.

:lol: I don't fuckjng know.. This shit is old and beyond ridiculous.

The NFL is getting ridiculous and the Pats cheating wouldn't surprise me. Honestly, it's kinda of funny how bad both look right now.

It sure is and you cant let it go, keep harping about it and it wont die

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I'm over a lot of the shit and the fact that Goodell is raking in $44 mill a year, while Kraft is in the committee that increased his pay, it's very uncool.

Lot of money in the pot

But watch out for that Seattle D. :) NFC west defenses tend to hurt people

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I'm over a lot of the shit and the fact that Goodell is raking in $44 mill a year, while Kraft is in the committee that increased his pay, it's very uncool.

Lot of money in the pot

But watch out for that Seattle D. :) NFC west defenses tend to hurt people

Glad to hear and in NFL its all about politics, dont forget that. Kraft and Goodell were on opposite ends when Goodell was employed by the Jets. Also the fine he gave them for filming in a restricted area was no chump change, 500k and first round draft pick. When the players were having a beef with the owners, Kraft was instrumental on the players side to get the strike resolved and more $$$ for the players

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sure is and you cant let it go, keep harping about it and it wont die

It won`t die...........The Pats have another black eye for the rest of their lives whether the NFL finds them tampering or not.

And it shouldn't go away...............

Especially if they find them negligent.........Ballboy/equipment di9d not,and I repeat,did not deflate them balls on their own.
It was told by Tom and bill to do it.......plain and simple.

The person of interest may confess,but will not hold any integrity,because he did not act alone.......every person in the world knows this.

Charles Manson didn`t use a knife or gun either,but was found guilty.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It won`t die...........The Pats have another black eye for the rest of their lives whether the NFL finds them tampering or not.

And it shouldn't go away...............

Especially if they find them negligent.........Ballboy/equipment di9d not,and I repeat,did not deflate them balls on their own.
It was told by Tom and bill to do it.......plain and simple.

The person of interest may confess,but will not hold any integrity,because he did not act alone.......every person in the world knows this.

Charles Manson didn`t use a knife or gun either,but was found guilty.

Nah and what a dumb analogy using Manson and murders. You have already declared them guilty even though, nothing has surfaced except bs, be a sheep and follow. First it was when Indy intercepted it, Colts player noticed, then it was Brady cause Madden and Brunnell said so, then its the locker room attendant cause he went to take a piss etc etc. Never thought maybe refs didnt gauge balls before game?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah and what a dumb analogy using Manson and murders. You have already declared them guilty even though, nothing has surfaced except bs, be a sheep and follow. First it was when Indy intercepted it, Colts player noticed, then it was Brady cause Madden and Brunnell said so, then its the locker room attendant cause he went to take a piss etc etc. Never thought maybe refs didnt gauge balls before game?

The NFL literally has the worst leaks of any organization. Here are some the conflicting facts that have come out over the last week +

Colts LB noticed the ball on the int/Colts LB denied noticing it on the int

Colts complained about balls during november game/Ravens tipped Colts off to ball issue

Ravens noticed soft balls in playoff/Ravens didn't notice soft balls in playoffs

Refs only swapped out one ball after half time/refs reinflated all 11 of the Pats ball at half time/ Pats played with the back up balls after halftime/Pats played with Colts balls in first half

Balls all properly inflated and checked on refs inspection 2 hours before game/not all balls checked by refs inspection 2 hours before game/refs let some balls go underinflated at the inspection 2 hours before the game

Easy to tell if ball is underinflated (Brunell)/ Hard to tell if ball is underinflated (Theismann)

Clubhouse attendant took balls in separate room for 10 minutes/ clubhouse attendant took balls in bathroom for 90 seconds

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured this is appropriate for this thread and all deflategate threads

handle-the-truth.gif

How ironic.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, certainly nuthin for the GB fans to be nervous about, eh?

True. I don't believe they're being investigated for a single cheating scandal at the moment.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Only in the eyes of haters, not in the eyes of people that actualy understand the game, and understand modern media reporting.

Not hating...my team in my lifetime has won more than yours. Just facts that people are stating. The Patriots got fined $500k and lost a first round pick for Cheating and the league destroyed the tapes from the era. Now, they get caught again. Shameful.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is funny how the pats are so funny . brady got 24 balls ready for bradys small hands so where is the other 12 ? nothing says that the 12 the officials checked wasn't left in the bag in the bathroom and replaced with the other 12 balls in 90 seconds ? pats boy could pee and wash his hands and switch bags !!!

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

actually its the same..........

Charlie ordered someone to do his dirty work for him......Same as Bill or Tom or both ordered someone to deflate them balls.

Just cause either didn`t have a hand in doing the exact crime that was commited,does not mean they are innocent.

Sorry,but its true.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not hating...my team in my lifetime has won more than yours. Just facts that people are stating. The Patriots got fined $500k and lost a first round pick for Cheating and the league destroyed the tapes from the era. Now, they get caught again. Shameful.

those was the days the qbs took a lot of hits on every play . rodger the dodger was a good one .

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ the Pats and their delusional fans.

Unreal. :L

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wonder what would happen if sherman said we need to take out brady ? i bet the phone would ring and the fine is on .

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wonder what would happen if sherman said we need to take out brady ? i bet the phone would ring and the fine is on .

Did I hear that this morning or yesterday,that a player(forgot his name0 mention to stop so-so that if they had to break a leg?

It never occurred to me until know.

I remember seeing the interview,but was too busy to realize who and what was said.......Someone help me out here.

cause it may have been a Pats player talking about stopping Lynch?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I hear that this morning or yesterday,that a player(forgot his name0 mention to stop so-so that if they had to break a leg?

It never occurred to me until know.

I remember seeing the interview,but was too busy to realize who and what was said.......Someone help me out here.

cause it may have been a Pats player talking about stopping Lynch?
browner of the pats talking about thomas and sherman