• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bob Kraft just dropped the boom hammer on the NFL

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't really think the Superbowl needs the extra publicity. Everyone already watches. And I'm willing to bet Godell is hating this. It's the last thing he needed after the shit year he had.

Maybe if a NY team was playing or the Cowboys or Steelers or Packers or Manning was playing, but a Seattle versus Patriots Super Bowl probably needs a little help. With all this pub, they will break viewing records.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuz
They
Full
Of shit cuz

The end

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kronke is just as close with Goodell as anyone else. He drafted Micheal Sam just cause Goodell told him too. Even Kraft doesn't like Goodell that much. But then again, Kraft isn't desperate for help getting out of town either.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell and Sam? GTFO

I knew Rog liked chocolate salty balls!

Goodell staged the whole ghey draft party too huh?

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if a NY team was playing or the Cowboys or Steelers or Packers or Manning was playing, but a Seattle versus Patriots Super Bowl probably needs a little help. With all this pub, they will break viewing records.

They might but it really won't matter. They've already sold all the ads. The Superbowl would be a ratings monster if it was Jacksonville vs Tampa. Everyone's going to a party, everyone has a bet or some of those boxes. And the story line was already there. You have the Brady/BB team going for their 4th ring. And with Seattle you have the first chance for a repeat in quite some time, Lynch and his issues with the press and Sherman's big mouth.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell and Sam? GTFO

I knew Rog liked chocolate salty balls!

Goodell staged the whole ghey draft party too huh?

Obviously. And obviously Kronke agreed to it all. Shameful.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/46...p4?versionId=EnRLhzuIofwMX_pzWC6V2_PNvOVKh.nX

"If the Wells investigation is not able to definitively determine that our organization tampered with the air pressure in the footballs, I would expect and hope the league would apologize to our entire team, and in particular to Coach Belichick and Tom Brady, for what they’ve had to endure this week," Kraft said. "I’m disappointed in the way this entire matter has been handled and reported upon. We expect hard facts rather than circumstantial leaked evidence to drive the conclusion of this investigation."

You're move Mr. Goodell. :pound::lol::yahoo::suds:

He happens to be completely right. Talk about bending the f**king rules and the ends justify the means.

Nothing official has come out of the league office. Just all reports leaked to the press.

Like. The linebackers noticed the ball. ooops he didn't notice and the Colts had been planning this.

The ball were all 2 PSI under the limit. Oops well one was, the rest maybe a PSI or so under.

They have the ball boy and the video tape. Well at least that what was leaked.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how this is turning out.

I would say 90% of the posters here decided that the Pats cheated and heads would roll.

Hell they may still but most Pats fans (not all I admit) said lets wait for the NFL to investigate.

They are currently and a guy that is worth 4 Billion just came out and went all in. A guy worth 4 Billion does not do that unless he is confident. Ya ya I know most will reply that Kraft owns Goodell and we have numerous threads already with the same bullshit that 90% of the forum already said.

Check Mate.

uofmarmyguy

Meat Popsicle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not real Mac n cheese. It's highly over-rated.

Watch your face, sir! ...You have been warned! That is deliciousness in a box! We were fighting over that crap in Afghanistan, you have any idea how many midnight runs to the chow hall begging to let us heat water after an all night patrol we did to make mac n cheese?!

That is borderline communism you are speaking!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy worth $4 billion that has a lot of pride. He's not going to admit his legacy is tarnished.. Cmon use some common sense. no he's going to attack right back.

Looks more like the victim. "How dare the NFL accuse my Pats of cheating again." :pound:

It's pretty retarded is what this thing is

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy worth $4 billion that has a lot of pride. He's not going to admit his legacy is tarnished.. no he's going to attack right back.

Looks more like the victim. "How dare the NFL accuse my Pats of cheating again." :pound:

Lord some of you are pretty funny

Rich guys never lie. It's like in the Bible or the Constitution or something....

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy worth $4 billion that has a lot of pride. He's not going to admit his legacy is tarnished.. Cmon use some common sense. no he's going to attack right back.

It's pretty retarded is what this thing is

So I guess you will just go with the common choice here and scream CHEATRIOTS. Oh wait...sorry you already have...my bad

I prefer to wait for the NFL investigation.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheaters cheat man. It's not like this is the first time.

Kraft acting like the NFL should apologize to his squeaky clean organization is hilarious.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheaters cheat man. It's not like this is the first time.

Kraft acting like the NFL should apologize to his squeaky clean organization is hilarious.

and you not having anything to go on other than speculation is more hilarious.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer to wait for the NFL investigation.

Aren't you tired of the Pats being investigated? :pound:

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't you tired of the Pats being investigated? :pound:

Nope. When you are a winning team for a long time shit is gonna happen.

Spygate happened and the Pats paid a heavy price.

I am just not willing to jump on the nonsense that you spew without real evidence. Why is that so difficult for you?

I have already said if proved to be true and the Pats "cheated" bring on the suspensions and such.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not difficult for me man. I'm not the one being accused of cheating by many different NFL Teams throughout the last decade. :lol:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm laughing at all the Pats fans that "enjoy" the cheating investigations.

I Mean.. it seems kinda weird.

Amiright?

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not difficult for me man. I'm not the one being accused of cheating by many different NFL Teams throughout the last decade. :lol:

ya ya.

I know we have seen you type it in 30 threads over the last week.

Without evidence all these reporters claims are worthless. The leaked crap is worthless and frankly so won't your position on the subject.

Then again you are in the majority here in this forum so it is ok to just scream foul with no proof. After all the Pats could never have been this successful without cheating each and every game :L

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how this is turning out.

I would say 90% of the posters here decided that the Pats cheated and heads would roll.

Hell they may still but most Pats fans (not all I admit) said lets wait for the NFL to investigate.

They are currently and a guy that is worth 4 Billion just came out and went all in. A guy worth 4 Billion does not do that unless he is confident. Ya ya I know most will reply that Kraft owns Goodell and we have numerous threads already with the same bullshit that 90% of the forum already said.

Check Mate.

He didn't go all in. He said definitive proof. Unless it's on video he can continue to deny. EVen if an equipment guy admits it they can call him a liar.