• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bob Kraft just dropped the boom hammer on the NFL

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And? According to the reports there was suspicions going in about them deflating the balls from the first COlts game and that the Ravens may have said something too.

My problem with it is if they had an idea something was going on did the NFL warn them or send any directives saying "if this is being done it needs to stop". If they decided to try and catch them in the act without a warning it could be the dumbest move ever. Now this is all everyone is talking about rather than the game. I just don't know why the NFL would be so fucking dumb. And if they did say something I don't know why the Pats would be so fucking dumb.

Like I keep saying, I believe they "cheated". I don't think is should even be a big fine much less suspensions or lost picks but somehow only the Pats balls were missing air and Brady is on record saying that's how he likes it.

I agree with your second paragraph, the last one not so much.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did the Patriots ball boy fuck a bag of footballs?

Because the goal post is a dirty whore.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or you could just admit you only know they were fined and you don't actually know why.

Ok I'll play.. Pats got busted in 2007. NFL destroyed tapes from 2000-2007 that I do know. But I thought u said the Pats were squeaky clean?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny seeing all of these long posts. I bet minds are being changed on this thread. People are seeing one another's side and looking deep within themselves for answers. It's beautiful.

Its a wonderful thing to see everyone bonding.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, I solved it. He was dry humping the balls. Freak.

Dear God, how large was this man? If he's a 300 pounder that has an obsession with Brady he may have indeed dry humped the air out of the balls while dreaming of how his favorite QB just rubbed the balls down for a while.

You may have actually solved this case.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Krafty, Belicheat and Shady all positioning.....Do these guys not realize that the damage was already done by themselves to themselves as a result of Spygate and then with the ridiculous press conferences that followed deflategate.

Oh, and the NFL is getting what they wanted....constant free press and the country hating one team. They will watch and that is all they care about.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with your second paragraph, the last one not so much.

For a league that makes billions they seem like the biggest dumb asses. You have guys laying out women and beating kids with sticks and you let it go until all hell breaks loose. And if they thought the Pats were cheating by deflating balls they wait until the fucking AFCCG to test the theory? Someone's got to be smart enough to realize the shit storm it will cause and pull someone aside and say "Dude...cut the shit or we're calling you on it".

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People honestly don't know if it's the NFL or the Pats that are full of shit. Hell I say both.

It's beyond old. Too much dam money

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Krafty, Belicheat and Shady all positioning.....Do these guys not realize that the damage was already done by themselves to themselves as a result of Spygate and then with the ridiculous press conferences that followed deflategate.

Oh, and the NFL is getting what they wanted....constant free press and the country hating one team. They will watch and that is all they care about.

Love the play on names. Brilliance incarnate.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I'll play.. Pats got busted in 2007. NFL destroyed tapes from 2000-2007 that I do know. But I thought u said the Pats were squeaky clean?

I did?

Just want you to post what they were actually fined for. Very few people have ever actually taken the time to research it fully. And once you do, you realize it was a lot media driven and overblown.

Heck even BB touched upon it this weekend pointing out how dumb the whole thing was.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't really think the Superbowl needs the extra publicity. Everyone already watches. And I'm willing to bet Godell is hating this. It's the last thing he needed after the shit year he had.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why did bellicheat apologize?

:lol:

April 1, 2008: Owner Robert Kraft and coach Bill Belichick made the rounds at owners meetings apologizing for and explaining the videotaping scandal. In an emotional speech before NFL owners, Kraft and coach Belichick apologized for the franchise's involvement in the scandal.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really think the Superbowl needs the extra publicity. Everyone already watches. And I'm willing to bet Godell is hating this. It's the last thing he needed after the shit year he had.

It's times like these that I miss Throwdowns. This situation practically begs for:

"Which Boston Championships are More Tainted? PED-Fueled Red Sox or Videotaping Ball-Deflating Patriots"

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2013_NMC_14YETCENTER03GM_33729854-620x475.jpg

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes this all go away, Rob.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to see here.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why did bellicheat apologize?

:lol:

April 1, 2008: Owner Robert Kraft and coach Bill Belichick made the rounds at owners meetings apologizing for and explaining the videotaping scandal. In an emotional speech before NFL owners, Kraft and coach Belichick apologized for the franchise's involvement in the scandal.

That is only a question they can answer. I don't think BB ever said they weren't taping the opposing sidelines, I think the point was most teams were doing it, and that why wouldn't teams do it since the person giving the signals is sitting in front of 60,000 plus people doing it.

By the way they were cited for filming from the sidelines and not in a enclosed booth. To this day you can still film the opposing teams sidelines and most if not all teams do.

If you come to New England I can even show you were they now film from. And I can usually spot within a few minutes of where teams do the same in their stadium.