• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Black Superman

Status
Not open for further replies.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are so obvious you know exactly what shows and movies have been banned. stop being stupid
I really don't know.

You made the claim, now back it up, slappy.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
99.9% of what's posted on this thread is political. what are you and ill afraid of? that people might agree with me
I'd have the same lack of respect for anyone who agrees with you here.

Unfortunately we are taking about the Gigi's of the world, and no one respects those types anyways

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
99.9% of what's posted on this thread is political. what are you and ill afraid of? that people might agree with me
No. It is a thread about a new movie that has been hijacked by a bunch of people who want to make it about politics.

I don't care about the movie. I don't and have liked Superman or DC ever. I doubt I will even see it.

This board is to discuss Entertainment. The Political board is to discuss politics. Start a thread over there about it and you can discuss the supposed political implications.

Reactions: ill

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have already seen black Superman, he ran over NFL defenses for 9 seasons, talking a 6-2 230 pound speed/power athlete named Jim Brown.

Zion
LeBron
Usain Bolt

Others who would fit black Superman.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would happen if a white guy played John Henry in a movie?

A movie about plantation fighter Tom Molineaux who won so much $$$$ for his owner he was given his freedom. He ended up over in Europe fighting for a world title.

Have the plantation owner black and Molineaux white (actually the owner was Tom Molieaux, the slave took his name)

Redo ROOTS, have blacks as the slave traders, whites as the slaves.

What, that is all stupid, yep sure is!

Somethings are simply white, some black, Superman is from the planet where they had no Africans.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A movie about plantation fighter Tom Molineaux who won so much $$$$ for his owner he was given his freedom. He ended up over in Europe fighting for a world title.

Have the plantation owner black and Molineaux white (actually the owner was Tom Molieaux, the slave took his name)

Somethings are simply white, some black, Superman is from the planet where they had no Africans.
Dumb reasoning is dumb

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that is hilarious... because that is saying that they had caucasians... you realize he is an alien...

you also realize there was an adaption on the syfy network called Krypton, and they had both black and whites... pretty sure there were also asian actors allowed...

so i am not bothered by a black Krypton one bit... as long as we are not talking about clark kent.. i think i would have a problem with a black clark kent... just seems too weird... the whole kansas farm boy does not sound like a black actor would give him justice... But it seems like that is not the case here...

so what's the problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.