• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bill Russell talking out his ass, making sure people know about his titles

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing thing was West's belief that those 11 rings were because of Bill's intelligence, passion, ability to inspire, and in ability to never complain, about himself, his injuries, or make excuses.

he simple intimidated the hell out of wilt and everyone else.

He, like Wooden, Naismith, and Auerbach, defined the game we love today. They are the 4 we put on Rushmore

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing thing was West's belief that those 11 rings were because of Bill's intelligence, passion, ability to inspire, and in ability to never complain, about himself, his injuries, or make excuses.

he simple intimidated the hell out of wilt and everyone else.

He, like Wooden, Naismith, and Auerbach, defined the game we love today. They are the 4 we put on Rushmore

Ohhh...I bet! :rolleyes:

Wilt Chamberlain vs. Bill Russell | Basketball-Reference.com

Only advantage Russell had was the team around him and winning

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell is often referred to as the first "point center"

Neil-DeGrasse-Tyson-Shaking-His-Head.gif

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are OUT OF YOUR MIND if you're lumping Red and Russell in with Naismith and Wooden.

Out. Of. Your. Mind. :crazy:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it was the opposite. Wilt intimidated Russell, bc he couldn't stop him. He had to get others involved abd let others carry him to championships. Like other HOFr's.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are OUT OF YOUR MIND if you're lumping Red and Russell in with Naismith and Wooden.

Out. Of. Your. Mind. :crazy:

So Hammer, not to change the subject, but have you taken a run at the younger Garner? Sometimes she may look slightly mannish, but for the most part definitely hot and wood.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's the coach search going? Only person I have seen show interest is Nick Young.

How's the new team search going? You change your favorite teams like the rest of change clothes...that means every day if you didn't quite understand.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Hammer, not to change the subject, but have you taken a run at the younger Garner? Sometimes she may look slightly mannish, but for the most part definitely hot and wood.

I don't get the attraction to her. She's not related to Jimmy anyway.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it was the opposite. Wilt intimidated Russell, bc he couldn't stop him. He had to get others involved abd let others carry him to championships. Like other HOFr's.

:laugh3::L:bullshit:

We can debate this endlessly (and probably will). 11 rings. One guy the constant throughout the glory days. I rest my case. Your's, I flushed.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We can debate this endlessly (and probably will). 11 rings. One guy the constant throughout the glory days. I rest my case. Your's, I flushed.

1 guy :laugh3: and his 6 HOF teammates couldn't stop Wilt. Yah...intimidation is the word

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ironic that the guy who calls himself "LogicMan" is utterly lacking in logic.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Blue, NO ONE "intimidated the hell out of Wilt Chamberlain." That's a foolish statement by a green-eyed Celtics fan. If Kareem didn't intimidate Wilt, Russell sure as hell didn't. The guy was a liability on offense and Wilt devastated him on the other end of the floor? See, guys like Logic like to toss around bullshit statements like "defense-first player." Yeah? Then why did Wilt have his way with him his ENTIRE FUCKING CAREER?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ironic that the guy who calls himself "LogicMan" is utterly lacking in logic.

Like my Dad, he sees basketball thru green-colored glasses. They can't help it. :L

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 guy :laugh3: and his 6 HOF teammates couldn't stop Wilt. Yah...intimidation is the word

I really don't get your argument. In my opinion, Wilt was the greatest force ever in the game. If he were as he was, I would take him over any other player ever. Even Oscar or MJ or Kareem. But Russell and his "legion of HOFers" was almost always able to beat him.

What was your point again? :noidea:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bc when we are talking about the greatest basketball players ever I will never put Russell in the same paragraph as Wilt.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't get your argument. In my opinion, Wilt was the greatest force ever in the game. If he were as he was, I would take him over any other player ever. Even Oscar or MJ or Kareem. But Russell and his "legion of HOFers" was almost always able to beat him.

What was your point again? :noidea:

Then why is Wilt intimidated by Russell, bc he has rings on his finger? You and Logic brought it up, I didn't.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue, NO ONE "intimidated the hell out of Wilt Chamberlain." That's a foolish statement by a green-eyed Celtics fan. If Kareem didn't intimidate Wilt, Russell sure as hell didn't. The guy was a liability on offense and Wilt devastated him on the other end of the floor? See, guys like Logic like to toss around bullshit statements like "defense-first player." Yeah? Then why did Wilt have his way with him his ENTIRE FUCKING CAREER?

Let us not get confused here. I did not post that article. I merely point out that Russell had a deep understanding of the game that allowed him to adapt and overcome with his direction of his team and his own play. I believe I mentioned earlier that his physical abilities were not even in the ballpark with Wilt. Who remains one of my all time favorite players and whom I greatly preferred during his playing days with Russell.