• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bill Russell talking out his ass, making sure people know about his titles

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shanemans walks into a thread and doesn't know when to quit while he's ahead.

Translation: your first joke was kinda funny, but the rest have been pretty bad.

You suck, get off the stage.

I LMAO at every one of them. :laugh:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilt's exploits off the court trumped all his exploits on the court. What a man!

There's an out-of-print book a buddy of mine had that was written by some LA beat writer who spent decades with the Lakers and it was all about the sexual exploits of these guys; primarily Wilt, Jamaal "Silks" Wilkes and Magic. Apparently these guys were voracious beyond belief and this guy tells stories about shit that went on during both the season (Wilkes turning over the keys to Magic to a secret room in the bowels of The Forum where women were always waiting) and offseason. Apparently Wilt and Magic (as well as other Lakers) spent their summers in Hawaii fucking everything that twitched and this guy told all about it. I was able to scan the book for an hour or so and would give anything to be able to read it. It was mindblowing. Apparently Magic and Kurt Rambis hit LA like a bomb and were up in Beverly Hills partying with Hollywood guys from their first night in Tinseltown.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's an out-of-print book a buddy of mine had that was written by some LA beat writer who spent decades with the Lakers and it was all about the sexual exploits of these guys; primarily Wilt, Jamaal "Silks" Wilkes and Magic. Apparently these guys were voracious beyond belief and this guy tells stories about shit that went on during both the season (Wilkes turning over the keys to Magic to a secret room in the bowels of The Forum where women were always waiting) and offseason. Apparently Wilt and Magic (as well as other Lakers) spent their summers in Hawaii fucking everything that twitched and this guy told all about it. I was able to scan the book for an hour or so and would give anything to be able to read it. It was mindblowing. Apparently Magic and Kurt Rambis hit LA like a bomb and were up in Beverly Hills partying with Hollywood guys from their first night in Tinseltown.

Tell your buddy to scan the book and covert to a PDF to share with the Hoop

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell your buddy to scan the book and covert to a PDF to share with the Hoop

I've been out of touch with that guy for years unfortunately. Yeah, I'd love to find a copy of that book.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been out of touch with that guy for years unfortunately. Yeah, I'd love to find a copy of that book.
It would make the New York Times bestseller list.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Track him down and call him up. Don't even introduce yourself. Just start with "I must have that book about Wilt fucking everything that moved"

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard about this. Hope that old character gets some rest. He should take the next 11 days off.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that he was speaking in some motel events room on the subject of Wilt the Stilt and suddenly collapsed. Wilt still dominating Russell from the grave. :L

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, deceased Wilt is still dominating the living legend.