• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big12 to David Boren:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please blow it up for all I care.

Keep the RRSO, and let everyone go their separate ways. Tired of all the blame.

Bunch of crybabies everywhere :sadbron:
IKR?

Tell your burnt orange brethren to dry it up!

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please blow it up for all I care.

Keep the RRSO, and let everyone go their separate ways. Tired of all the blame.

Bunch of crybabies everywhere :sadbron:

Exactly! OU needs to get out of the Dead Man Walking Conference and go shopping. We can keep RRSO no matter what. We lost Nebraska, aTm, Colorado and Missouri and now they want to replace them with someone like Cincinnati? LMAO. GTFO. I'm beginning to think Boren would like to get kicked out of the Big XII. Kind of like Brer Rabbit and the briar patch.

Last edited:

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thing is, the only people happy are Baylor, TCU, Oky St, TT, ISU.

I say to hell with errbody. Huskers were not happy, A&M was not happy, Colorado was not happy, Missouri was not happy. Now, more people are not happy.

Just tear it down already. I know I'll be happy wherever Texas goes, and since all I really care about is Texas, to hell with everyone else.

Enough with the bitchin. It's been going on too long. Bitchassness wins. I'm done with it.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I say to hell with errbody. Huskers were not happy, A&M was not happy, Colorado was not happy, Missouri was not happy. Now, more people are not happy.

Just tear it down already. I know I'll be happy wherever Texas goes, and since all I really care about is Texas, to hell with everyone else.

Enough with the bitchin. It's been going on too long. Bitchassness wins. I'm done with it.

Preach it, Brother! Amen!

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admittedly, my West Texas arithmetic ain't too swift. But I did learn if you increase the divisor, you only get more if the total is raised proportionately. Which two teams do you think have the potential to bring in enough revenue as to not reduce everyone's share?

Cincinnati
South Florida
Notre Dame
Colorado State
Central Florida

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we jump ship I'd like to go west to the Pac and also keep the RRSO

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

now, now, Jefe, take a deep breath, walk outside, have a cold beer and relax, LOL!~

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't forget tejas. tejas is happy. Hence wanting Boren to just STFU and sit down like a good minion. "Stop fucking up tejas' good thing".

They get more money than their fellow members and the rules were generally written in their favor from the onset. They've had commissioners in their pocket and were willing to destroy everything good to continue being the most underachieving college football program in the NCAA.

If the whole damn thing implodes then tejas could be unhappy. They could be unhappy because they'd have to join another P5 conference that they'd have little to no advantages or control over their fellow members.

Alas they could keep their happiness, by getting Houston, SMU, UTEP, Rice etc. back together for a good ol SWC reunion where tejas continues to control everything.

They could add North Texas, UTSA, and Texas St. as well.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget tejas. tejas is happy. Hence wanting Boren to just STFU and sit down like a good minion. "Stop fucking up tejas' good thing".

They get more money than their fellow members and the rules were generally written in their favor from the onset. They've had commissioners in their pocket and were willing to destroy everything good to continue being the most underachieving college football program in the NCAA.

If the whole damn thing implodes then tejas could be unhappy. They could be unhappy because they'd have to join another P5 conference that they'd have little to no advantages or control over their fellow members.

Alas they could keep their happiness, by getting Houston, SMU, UTEP, Rice etc. back together for a good ol SWC reunion where tejas continues to control everything.

They could add North Texas, UTSA, and Texas St. as well.

well, yeah I guess Texas is happy? Not sure. They are happy with the money they get, I'd assume. But are they happy only having one blue blood to play every year in conference? I'm not so sure.

Of course, they play some big programs in OOC scheduling, but that does not count for this discussion.

but they will get money wherever they go, so I don't think it's a big deal.

Texas will be important wherever they go, because they have a large following. Just like the other big time schools/programs. All this talk of having to be the 'top dog' is overrated imo. And those people, who believed that, are long gone. The BMD's have some say, but if the program can win some games, they'll shut up.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I CAN be sure of is this:

Texas fans wont be whining and bitching after it's all done.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TEXAS was not the ones who told BOREN to shut the hell up.
It was a unanimous vote which included most of Oklahoma's people as well.

Kansas State introduced a rule known affectionately as the "BOREN RULE" that everyone agreed to follow.
All the presidents are professionals. Everyone agree to follow protocol.

This is not OKLAHOMA being rogue. It is just one loudmouth senior citizen jackass.
OKLAHOMA is fine, intelligent, and very reasonable with thing.
All the rest of the Sooner political power understands and works well with others. They are in touch.

BOREN is not.
He is too old. He is way out of touch, and has never been challenged for 25 years.

I am guessing the power brokers at Oklahoma will expedite his retirement soon.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha, would love to see TEXAS head to the B1G if the Big 12 were to break up, just so I can watch Red Alert and every other Corn Fucker pussy lose their shit and cry like the little bitches they are.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kansas State introduced a rule known affectionately as the "BOREN RULE" that everyone agreed to follow.

This is not OKLAHOMA being rogue. It is just one loudmouth senior citizen jackass.
All the rest of the Sooner political power understands and works well with others. They are in touch.

BOREN is not.
He is too old. He is way out of touch, and has never been challenged for 25 years.

latest?cb=20150227011925

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BOREN is not.

The Board of Regents love David Boren so he isn't going anywhere until he decides to retire on his own. He is the strongest President the University has had since George Cross who led OU for 25 years. George Cross was quite a man. As a young man, I had the privilege of spending a lot of time with him and a group of other OU alums who got together on Friday afternoons just to have drinks and visit for a couple of hours. I have my issues with David Boren but I and everyone else who knows him will admit one thing: he's smart as hell and his sole focus is OU. Boren's hot button is improving the academics at OU and he is pissed off/frustated to the nth degree with the University's lack of funding to accomplish everything he wants to do on the academic side.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha, would love to see TEXAS head to the B1G if the Big 12 were to break up, just so I can watch Red Alert and every other Corn Fucker pussy lose their shit and cry like the little bitches they are.

I'm all for it. I'd be cheering.

It'll never happen though. tejas would round up the old SWC minions first.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all for it. I'd be cheering.

It'll never happen though. tejas would round up the old SWC minions first.

The only reason NU is in the B1G is b/c Texas and ND turned down their invites the 1st time around. Remember the B1G had to "settle" for their 3rd choice in Nebraska. All it takes is one phone call from our AD to Delany and he's blowing a load in his pants and extending that invite again....