• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your probably right about WHY there was a battle back...

But i will say this, i feel like EVERY year they talk about "BLOCK" voting... But when they do get to the final 2 they will pick the right way...

dont think the jury has been WRONG with their votes in the past... and even if they are, who cares, the final 2 is based on skill and strategy of the ACTIVE players... If there is a clear choice and loses, then he/she played the chicken game anyway...
:scratch:

You just have to look at last year. No way in HELL did Josh deserve to win over Paul. No way Josh deserved to win over me, and I wasn’t even in the house.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You just have to look at last year. No way in HELL did Josh deserve to win over Paul. No way Josh deserved to win over me, and I wasn’t even in the house.

i disagree... Paul overplayed his hand... and Josh was the one the showed everyone that...

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i disagree... Paul overplayed his hand... and Josh was the one the showed everyone that...

His interview session was brilliant. Paul knew he was sunk, as his face betrayed him the whole time Josh was speaking.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From everything I saw ... there was no way Josh earned it over Paul ... but sometimes shit happens!!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From everything I saw ... there was no way Josh earned it over Paul ... but sometimes shit happens!!
It was pure jury pettiness. “You voted ME out. I was clearly the best player in the house. Therefore, you didn’t know what you were doing.”

I just fear that the hive will be soooo pissed that Tyler outplayed all of them that they will vote Sam as the winner just to spite him.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC won and did not use it.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The reason Josh won over Paul was because Josh owned his game(the few moves he did make) where Paul basically lied the entire season even after people already knew he played them. In the goodbye messages to the jury Josh would be honest and admit that he played them where Paul would still continue to act blindsided and he had no idea why they’re gone when he orchestrated it. And once the jury compares notes it obviously came back to bite Paul in the ass. It doesn’t help that Paul basically verbally and emotionally degraded the houseguests so that makes it harder for people to put their feelings aside when you treat them like shit.

I mean hell Paul was behind the houseguests bullying Cody and calling him a fake veteran in hopes that he would physically assault one of them and get kicked out. People tend to not overlook stuff like that.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was pure jury pettiness. “You voted ME out. I was clearly the best player in the house. Therefore, you didn’t know what you were doing.”

I just fear that the hive will be soooo pissed that Tyler outplayed all of them that they will vote Sam as the winner just to spite him.

That's why Tyler needs to take JC with him to the final two

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

100% disagree... the social game is half the battle... Sure Josh didn't deserve to win, but he definitely SHOULD have won over Paul... I agree with @Duffman, if Paul owned his part then he would have won...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% disagree... the social game is half the battle... Sure Josh didn't deserve to win, but he definitely SHOULD have won over Paul... I agree with @Duffman, if Paul owned his part then he would have won...
Josh? He is the banging pots and pans?

Puh-leeees.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting to see how they edit. They completely skipped the Sam/Haliegh fight during the comp. I was actually looking forward to seeing how that play out. I guess they don’t want Sam to look bad on the show?

Also, too bad they skipped the veto speeches. Everyone in the house seemed to love them. Apparently there was just too much swearing so they just had to cut them entirely. You could tell during the closing credits in tonight’s ep that the houseguests had a blast during that ceremony.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't see that at all. Tyler hasn't pissed anyone off. Paul was smug, condescending, and just a dick, overall. Bad jury management on his part.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds like JC is chirping to Brett to keep Haleigh. Would be easy to get Sam to swing that way.

It's imperative for Kaycee or Angel to win HoH, as JC is plotting to make Angela the target, to get Tyler to break away from her.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who will KC put up? She seems tight with Tangela, but she also built up her relationship with Haleigh. Does she have a bond with JC at all? Could she blow up L6 by going after Brett?

My guess is that she puts up Haleigh and JC. Haleigh will be the “easy”, “bloodless” nom and JC will be the “you have never been up, so you need to feel it” nom. Haleigh will be her target. I think she goes home.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who will KC put up? She seems tight with Tangela, but she also built up her relationship with Haleigh. Does she have a bond with JC at all? Could she blow up L6 by going after Brett?

My guess is that she puts up Haleigh and JC. Haleigh will be the “easy”, “bloodless” nom and JC will be the “you have never been up, so you need to feel it” nom. Haleigh will be her target. I think she goes home.
I think she puts up Sam & JC.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think she puts up Sam & JC.
Everyone is apparently scared to put Sam up. And they all realize she is wasted space. Getting rid of her is a wasted HOH.

But she did specifically say this week that Sam has to go, and soon...

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm new to this show but if what Scottie said was legit that everyone in the jury house hates Angela then why is she the target? Don't you want someone going into the finals the jury hates like last year? Had Josh taken anyone besides Paul he loses but Paul was the biggest douchebag in TV history.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm new to this show but if what Scottie said was legit that everyone in the jury house hates Angela then why is she the target? Don't you want someone going into the finals the jury hates like last year? Had Josh taken anyone besides Paul he loses but Paul was the biggest douchebag in TV history.
Evil Dick was the biggest ass to ever play the game, and he won.

Of course, he beat his own daughter while doing it, but...