• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fess won the HOH (that was a no-brainer just from the few mins they showed on the “live” show) and he put up Scottie and Brett.

The house still has no idea that L6 exists. These people are stupid. Stupid, I tell you.

That was.... :shocked:

How dumb is Fessy??? :pound:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn’t they show the convo between Fess and Ty and Angela? The viewers would expect him to put them up. They should have addressed his direct reason for not putting them up.

House full of idiots, though. JC thinking he is a puppet master is hilarious.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
House full of idiots, though. JC thinking he is a puppet master is hilarious.

I got a kick out of that, too. "Fessy is a big, dumb puppet. :plotting: " :pound:

I will give him credit, it was all his idea to get Scott nominated, was it not? I know they edit the fuck out of the show, but? :noidea:

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foutte alliance is the worst in the history of the game.

They get picked off from strongest to weakest members even in their own HOH weeks. L6 finds a way to flip vote or nominations even when not in power.

I want a Tyler, JC, Angela final 3.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The “best” players this year are, IMHO...

Tyler

Hayliegh (she has a horrid alliance, but she kinda sees what is going on and is TRYING to do something about it)

Brett

JC

Angela
Scottie
Kaycee

Fess

Sam

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The veto comp was the “destroy the house” comp. Brett won. Apparently, all he did every theme he went into the house was to protect his plaque. He didn’t even try to find others. That is brilliant, and might “break” that comp enough that we won’t see it again.

No idea what happened at the Veto ceremony, but of course he used it on himself. Seeing as Tyler’s power expires this week, I gotta assume he used it to protect himself, so I am guessing Sam or Kaycee went up in Brett’s place.

I can see Tyler trying to get rid of Sam at this point, so if it is Sam, I think she may be going.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The “best” players this year are, IMHO...

Tyler

Hayliegh (she has a horrid alliance, but she kinda sees what is going on and is TRYING to do something about it)

Brett

JC

Angela
Scottie
Kaycee

Fess

Sam

I'll be curious to see when Angela and Tyler need to target the other. Hopefully they both make F5.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be curious to see when Angela and Tyler need to target the other. Hopefully they both make F5.
Tyler has final 2s with too many people right now. He needs to start eliminating them. I am pretty sure he has a final 2 with Sam and JC, and I would assume he has one with Angela.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Angela and Tyler are actually in a little showmance as they call it at the moment. Nothing like Haleigh and Fessy but they wont turn on each other until at least F3.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angela and Tyler are actually in a little showmance as they call it at the moment. Nothing like Haleigh and Fessy but they wont turn on each other until at least F3.
Angela is so fucking hawt. I am surprised there aren’t any nudes of her from in the house. (Please correct me...)

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Live feeds? Did I miss something on the show when I wasn't paying attention? :scratch:

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Live feeds? Did I miss something on the show when I wasn't paying attention? :scratch:

It's been some stuff here and there nothing that's made the show yet. From what I've read as I don't watch the feeds but I do follow discussions is that they've slept in the same bed a few times holding hands while sleeping, Tyler has kissed the back of her neck, and Tyler is a have not this week him and Angela have switched pillows so they're each using the other ones pillow since they can't sleep in the same bed as each other.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been some stuff here and there nothing that's made the show yet. From what I've read as I don't watch the feeds but I do follow discussions is that they've slept in the same bed a few times holding hands while sleeping, Tyler has kissed the back of her neck, and Tyler is a have not this week him and Angela have switched pillows so they're each using the other ones pillow since they can't sleep in the same bed as each other.
They still do have not? They haven’t shown ahave not complete in years.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand Brett, but he's a solid player. Still laughing of how he broke Rockstar lol.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the zings from tonight's episode:

People say robots are heartless, emotionless, and souless. Did I say robots? I meant Angela

Haleigh - I have a question for you. What do you call someone who is blonde, blue eyed, and has a crush on Brett? Scottttttie

Kaycee - you have all of the BB viewers shouting "let's go!"...to another channel

Brettttt- you always seem so fresh and clean. Which makes sense because you're a giant douche.

Welcome to BB Burger, may I take your order? Yes, I'd like something extra greasy, burnt to a crisp, with a side of Zits. Sounds like you want the Tyler.

Fessy - I was surprised to learn that you're a part-time teacher. Considering you're a full-time moron.Every child left behind.

JC - The only thing thicker than your accent is your back hair

Haleigh - you are so good reading hamlet but the real Shakespearean tragedy was your HoH reign. To Zing or not to Zing

Sam - you love to tell everyone how real you are. You are real. Real fucking crazy.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the better zingbot performances.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the zings from tonight's episode:

People say robots are heartless, emotionless, and souless. Did I say robots? I meant Angela

Haleigh - I have a question for you. What do you call someone who is blonde, blue eyed, and has a crush on Brett? Scottttttie

Kaycee - you have all of the BB viewers shouting "let's go!"...to another channel

Brettttt- you always seem so fresh and clean. Which makes sense because you're a giant douche.

Welcome to BB Burger, may I take your order? Yes, I'd like something extra greasy, burnt to a crisp, with a side of Zits. Sounds like you want the Tyler.

Fessy - I was surprised to learn that you're a part-time teacher. Considering you're a full-time moron.Every child left behind.

JC - The only thing thicker than your accent is your back hair

Haleigh - you are so good reading hamlet but the real Shakespearean tragedy was your HoH reign. To Zing or not to Zing

Sam - you love to tell everyone how real you are. You are real. Real fucking crazy.
All kinda stupid...

Except Sam. And none of her psycho-ness has made the shows. Viewers wouldn’t have gotten that one without watching YouTube or feeds or some other source of non-aired activity.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angela won HOH. I don’t know is Noms have been made yet. Tyler and Angela were discussing possibilities and they seemed to be talking about targeting either Haleigh (aggressive) or Sam (safe). They also expressed frustration with Brett. It didn’t seem like they were ready to blow up L6 yet, but I definitely see some cracks in the foundation.