• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah... chelsea really is playing a great game... her manipulation skills are crazy... sure, its likely because the rest of the house are dumb... but you have to give her respect for the game she has played...

she is easily top 10...
I just think she got very lucky. I also dont agree with the tie break rules so I dont think she should be there now. The whole going over by a hair and losing to someone who was not even close just does not seem fair. This is not "The Price is Right".

and i have said why i would vote Cam... and its not because of him... it is more anti Mak... I would rather someone who never had the opportunity to make a big decision to win than one who has had many and made a dumb one every single time...

Stupid game play is my pet peeve... and bothers me more than anything else in these competition games...

Stupidity is my pet peeve too but Cam has done zero (and is just about as stupid as Mac). He rode Chelsea's coat tails.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 850.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching now. I haven’t seen the result yet, but the final 2 was just announced.

It infuriates me when players throw away the game with the decision they make on who to go to the final 2 with.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 850.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rightful winner. But Mak lost that all on her own. Why the fuck would she bring Chelsie to the finals? That makes absolutely zero sense.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 850.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On point 1 the only person I really don’t care for is Tucker, everyone else I’m ok with so far.

And I agree with her nominating Kenny, he wasn’t coming after her but maybe since he’s close with Matt and after how hard he’s playing plus the preview of a big blowup tonight she could’ve thought to go after him indirectly by targeting one of his allies.
LOL

I remembered this post from before the first eviction. And Tucker ends up winning America’s Favorite (first non-jury member to ever win it).

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 850.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as likable people in this cast, I think I can really only go with Kenny, Kimo and Leah (and to a much lesser extent, Tucker). I really didn’t like anyone else. I was neutral with Cam, Mak and Joseph. I had active dislikes for Quinn, TKor, Angela, Chelsie, Purina and Lisa.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as likable people in this cast, I think I can really only go with Kenny, Kimo and Leah (and to a much lesser extent, Tucker). I really didn’t like anyone else. I was neutral with Cam, Mak and Joseph. I had active dislikes for Quinn, TKor, Angela, Chelsie, Purina and Lisa.

Not surprisingly but most of the voters are people that pay attention to the feeds. That is a whole other animal than just watching whatever cbs edits for us.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching now. I haven’t seen the result yet, but the final 2 was just announced.

It infuriates me when players throw away the game with the decision they make on who to go to the final 2 with.

I agree. I’ve been saying this about Mac the whole time though. Good for her for giving herself all the opportunity to make decisions. But she made the wrong one every single time.

And she really thought she was playing the loyalty game. Which makes no sense. But we all knew she thought this.

Also, how infuriating is it when a contestant says that they are not playing for the money. All that means is that they already consider themselves winners and that they don’t care who the rest of the world considers is the winner. Which is also saying you are giving someone else the win intentionally.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 850.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I’ve been saying this about Mac the whole time though. Good for her for giving herself all the opportunity to make decisions. But she made the wrong one every single time.

And she really thought she was playing the loyalty game. Which makes no sense. But we all knew she thought this.

Also, how infuriating is it when a contestant says that they are not playing for the money. All that means is that they already consider themselves winners and that they don’t care who the rest of the world considers is the winner. Which is also saying you are giving someone else the win intentionally.
Mak played a horrible social game. She was in an open showmance on day 1 and after the first vote she clearly separated herself from the bulk of the house (Lisa and Leah were right there with her, btw). Floating is not a bad strategy, but you don’t brag about joining a power duo on day 50.

After Mak bragged about eliminating Leah as her big power move, and Chelsie was asked the same question next, I was yelling at the tv for Chelsie to claim Leah was HER biggest power move. The second she did, I said “7-0”.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mak played a horrible social game. She was in an open showmance on day 1 and after the first vote she clearly separated herself from the bulk of the house (Lisa and Leah were right there with her, btw). Floating is not a bad strategy, but you don’t brag about joining a power duo on day 50.

After Mak bragged about eliminating Leah as her big power move, and Chelsie was asked the same question next, I was yelling at the tv for Chelsie to claim Leah was HER biggest power move. The second she did, I said “7-0”.

Chelsie could have done better during the panel questions...

I think she gave a bad answer for question 1... you even saw everyone's faces, thought for a second she lost votes...

she did nail one of the questions...

Mak missed on all the answers...

but we have been saying that Mak was not smart, and did not know the game she was playing...

Chelsie played a great game and deserved the win... but I wonder how this season would have gone if Mak and Quinn didn't play such awful games...

I think this is the only thing against Chelsie, sure she deserved to win, and played a great game... but she was given the win by Mak's stupidity... yes, you can credit that to her great manipulating skills. but that just goes so far...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 850.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chelsie could have done better during the panel questions...

I think she gave a bad answer for question 1... you even saw everyone's faces, thought for a second she lost votes...

she did nail one of the questions...

Mak missed on all the answers...

but we have been saying that Mak was not smart, and did not know the game she was playing...

Chelsie played a great game and deserved the win... but I wonder how this season would have gone if Mak and Quinn didn't play such awful games...

I think this is the only thing against Chelsie, sure she deserved to win, and played a great game... but she was given the win by Mak's stupidity... yes, you can credit that to her great manipulating skills. but that just goes so far...
Chelsie played a great game. I couldn’t stand her (“Your Girl…” and “LETS GO!!” just rubbed me the WRONG way; and he constant gloating in the voting booth and the DR was very off putting), but she was the clear winner of the season.

But you are right. Is that because she was good, or because she had NO competition? Early, I think TKimo was controlling the house, but they were too visible, and Chelsie took them out from the sidelines.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chelsie played a great game. I couldn’t stand her (“Your Girl…” and “LETS GO!!” just rubbed me the WRONG way; and he constant gloating in the voting booth and the DR was very off putting), but she was the clear winner of the season.

But you are right. Is that because she was good, or because she had NO competition? Early, I think TKimo was controlling the house, but they were too visible, and Chelsie took them out from the sidelines.

certainly both... just the problem this season, is if other people were playing a good game, she would not have won... not that she wouldn't still be the best player of the season... But BB history doesn't remember the great players who lost...

I would love a season where more than one person plays a good game...

its funny because early we thought Tkor and Kimo were going to win, but why did they really play well, or was it just CBS showing how they were talking strategy a lot... T'kor putting up Tucker and tucker going home on her HOH was one of the worst moves in BB history(a bit of exaggeration)

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 850.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
certainly both... just the problem this season, is if other people were playing a good game, she would not have won... not that she wouldn't still be the best player of the season... But BB history doesn't remember the great players who lost...

I would love a season where more than one person plays a good game...

its funny because early we thought Tkor and Kimo were going to win, but why did they really play well, or was it just CBS showing how they were talking strategy a lot... T'kor putting up Tucker and tucker going home on her HOH was one of the worst moves in BB history(a bit of exaggeration)
I remember Paul.

I will never forget.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m currently watching the finale and Mac just evicted Cam, I hope she loses now for such a dumbass decision. This is as stupid as Cody taking Derek to final 2 in season 16.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 850.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid ass Mackenzie
100% agree.

But as far as impressive wins go, you have to put Chelsie up there with Dan, Derrick and Ian. Paul SHOULD be on the list, but back-to-back butt hurt juries screwed over the best player ever.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% agree.

But as far as impressive wins go, you have to put Chelsie up there with Dan, Derrick and Ian. Paul SHOULD be on the list, but back-to-back butt hurt juries screwed over the best player ever.
Chelsea in my mind played a very similar game to Derek where she controlled a lot of things in the house behind the scenes and got people to make moves in her best interest that they thought was in theirs.