• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did Cam EVER add? He was manipulated by Chelsie the whole way.

Though, those were private convos that the jury is not privy to.

chelsea certainly wore the pants of the duo... but he was aware of all of Chelsea's moves... He was also pivotal in getting Tucker out, as that was the one competition he won all season...

No way he can beat Chelsea... But honestly, he has my vote vs Mac... I admit, it is more about how much i hate Mac's game...

i would much rather Cam win than Mac...

but i do agree that if Chelsea does not win then we will have one of the weakest winners of all time... if not the weakest...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 850.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here and there but not much. He was still pretty much dead weight and can finish no better than second now.

Leah screwed up the entire game by putting up T'Kor. After going through all the trouble of knocking down a 6 person alliance down to 3 she decides to flip and start putting up the other side who was not winning anything. It was a stupid move. She planned to reverse it by winning the second veto but unfortunately throws like a girl and was not able to.
That throwing display was HUGE. Totally and completely changed the entire game.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 850.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chelsea certainly wore the pants of the duo... but he was aware of all of Chelsea's moves... He was also pivotal in getting Tucker out, as that was the one competition he won all season...

No way he can beat Chelsea... But honestly, he has my vote vs Mac... I admit, it is more about how much i hate Mac's game...

but i do agree that if Chelsea does not win then we will have one of the weakest winners of all time... if not the weakest...
Tucker was winning comps and NOT using the benefit on himself. He was a moron. And he was bound to lose a comp eventually, so constantly volunteering to place his head in the guillotine was pure sabotage.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here and there but not much. He was still pretty much dead weight and can finish no better than second now.

Leah screwed up the entire game by putting up T'Kor. After going through all the trouble of knocking down a 6 person alliance down to 3 she decides to flip and start putting up the other side who was not winning anything. It was a stupid move. She planned to reverse it by winning the second veto but unfortunately throws like a girl and was not able to.

i disagree that getting Tkor out was a mistake by leah... the real problem was that Rubina and Kimo were so petty and wanted Angela and Leah out afterwords... that was bad strategy...

but it didnt matter, because Mac and Chelsea won every competition from there on anyway...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 850.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just can’t support Cam winning in any way, shape or form. But Josh, Eddie and Jun were all worse winners Than Cam would be, imho. But he would join them on the Mt Rushmore.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can’t support Cam winning in any way, shape or form. But Josh, Eddie and Jun were all worse winners Than Cam would be, imho. But he would join them on the Mt Rushmore.

lets just hope that Chelsea wins then... she is the only good winner.... not a perfect game at all... but she was the clear best player this season....

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 850.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets just hope that Chelsea wins then... she is the only good winner.... not a perfect game at all... but she was the clear best player this season....
I agree. But Mak, imho, would be an OK winner. Not one of the greats, but acceptable.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i disagree that getting Tkor out was a mistake by leah... the real problem was that Rubina and Kimo were so petty and wanted Angela and Leah out afterwords... that was bad strategy...

but it didnt matter, because Mac and Chelsea won every competition from there on anyway...
But Chelsea would have been out so it would have been a big difference and definitely mattered. 5 vs 2 as well and Mac would have sensed that and sided with the rest against Cam. Angela would then have won the next comp (which she should have anyway but she went over on the tie breaker by a hair and lost to Chelsea's 90% incorrect answer) as well. Cam would be gone too.

The entire game would have changed.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 850.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off the top of my head, the greats would include…

Dick
Ian
Derrick
Rachael
Dan
Cody (?)

Chealsie would probably join this list.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Chelsea would have been out so it would have been a big difference and definitely mattered. 5 vs 2 as well and Mac would have sensed that and sided with the rest against Cam. Angela would then have won the next comp (which she should have anyway but she went over on the tie breaker by a hair and lost to Chelsea's 90% incorrect answer) as well. Cam would be gone too.

The entire game would have changed.

hindsight is 20/20... but i thought getting T'kor out was the right move at the time... the Cam/Chelsea/Mac Trio wasnt really a thing unil Jankie world... when Rubina talked to Leah about the nominations she mentioned that there was another trio FORMING...

But the T'Kor, Kimo, Rubina trio was a in your face trio... at the time it made sense to get rid of that trio... and was the right move IMO...

just because afterwards Mac and Chelsea dominated the game, doesnt make the decision wrong...

and the Mac, Chelsea, Cam Trio only became one because Mac was dumb enough to force it, even when she had the power...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. But Mak, imho, would be an OK winner. Not one of the greats, but acceptable.

Mak would be a bottom half winner... probably somewhere in the 15-20 range...

Chelsea would be a top 10

Cam would be one of the worst..

but i would still vote Cam over Mak every day of the week....

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 850.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Reasonable people can disagree.

But you are being unreasonable…

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hindsight is 20/20... but i thought getting T'kor out was the right move at the time... the Cam/Chelsea/Mac Trio wasnt really a thing unil Jankie world... when Rubina talked to Leah about the nominations she mentioned that there was another trio FORMING...

But the T'Kor, Kimo, Rubina trio was a in your face trio... at the time it made sense to get rid of that trio... and was the right move IMO...

just because afterwards Mac and Chelsea dominated the game, doesnt make the decision wrong...

and the Mac, Chelsea, Cam Trio only became one because Mac was dumb enough to force it, even when she had the power...
Leah didnt think so. Thats why she changed her mind. It was just too late. It was easy to see. Chelsea and Cam were together the entire time and that group had put Angela up like 6 times already. She screwed up and she knew it but failed at the comp she needed to change it.

Mac was also stupid in joining them but lucked out when Leah messed up and then Chelsea got lucky with the tiebreak HOH win over Angela.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

These is just plain retarded.

Cam is dead weight all year and Chelsea is lucky to still be there. Mac has no social or strategy game. Noone this year is top 10.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These is just plain retarded.

Cam is dead weight all year and Chelsea is lucky to still be there. Mac has no social or strategy game. Noone this year is top 10.

nah... chelsea really is playing a great game... her manipulation skills are crazy... sure, its likely because the rest of the house are dumb... but you have to give her respect for the game she has played...

she is easily top 10...

and i have said why i would vote Cam... and its not because of him... it is more anti Mak... I would rather someone who never had the opportunity to make a big decision to win than one who has had many and made a dumb one every single time...

Stupid game play is my pet peeve... and bothers me more than anything else in these competition games...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 850.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah... chelsea really is playing a great game... her manipulation skills are crazy... sure, its likely because the rest of the house are dumb... but you have to give her respect for the game she has played...

she is easily top 10...

and i have said why i would vote Cam... and its not because of him... it is more anti Mak... I would rather someone who never had the opportunity to make a big decision to win than one who has had many and made a dumb one every single time...

Stupid game play is my pet peeve... and bothers me more than anything else in these competition games...
I prefer people who swing and miss to people who just sit back and watch the action.

I did as much to win this season as Cam did.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer people who swing and miss to people who just sit back and watch the action.

I did as much to win this season as Cam did.

in this hypothetical, he still made it to the final 2.... thats something...

but whatever... i have admitted that this is all about my preference... i know that Mak would beat Cam...

here is an interesting question though....

Lets assume Mak wins the last HOH where she can take either Cam or Chelsea with her to the final 2...

we all know she has a better chance to win vs Cam than chelsea...

But what would look better for the game she thinks she is playing??

Chelsea- the loyal pick, woman of her word...

Cam- the smart pick to give her the best chance to win

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 850.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in this hypothetical, he still made it to the final 2.... thats something...

but whatever... i have admitted that this is all about my preference... i know that Mak would beat Cam...

here is an interesting question though....

Lets assume Mak wins the last HOH where she can take either Cam or Chelsea with her to the final 2...

we all know she has a better chance to win vs Cam than chelsea...

But what would look better for the game she thinks she is playing??

Chelsea- the loyal pick, woman of her word...

Cam- the smart pick to give her the best chance to win
Personally, I look at it like a game, and you want to take the person who gives you the best chance to win. Unless you were a CLEAR ride or die from day 1 (Derrick/Cody, Dick/Danielle). Also, if your ENTIRE resume is based on playing clean/loyal, than you NEED to bring the stronger competitor with you. But if you are a floater and/or comp beast, than taking your best chance is the way to go.

Mak falls into the floater, comp beast category, imho. Her resume does not rely on playing clean or loyal.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I look at it like a game, and you want to take the person who gives you the best chance to win. Unless you were a CLEAR ride or die from day 1 (Derrick/Cody, Dick/Danielle). Also, if your ENTIRE resume is based on playing clean/loyal, than you NEED to bring the stronger competitor with you. But if you are a floater and/or comp beast, than taking your best chance is the way to go.

Mak falls into the floater, comp beast category, imho. Her resume does not rely on playing clean or loyal.

i agree but thats why i asked about the game she thinks she is playing.... i think she thinks she is playing the loyal and clean game...

so i think she thinks keeping Chelsea is better for her game... which is even more idiotic than i think she is... LOL....

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 850.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree but thats why i asked about the game she thinks she is playing.... i think she thinks she is playing the loyal and clean game...

so i think she thinks keeping Chelsea is better for her game... which is even more idiotic than i think she is... LOL....
She may not realize that she has been puppetted by Chelsie. Anyone who decides to join an obvious pair so late in the game has a hard time seeing what is actually going on, for example. And if someone joins an obvious pair, then tries to sell a “loyalty” strategy, that is just hard to sell, imho.

I just don’t see her playing that game, or trying to sell herself playing that game. She is the comp beast/floater.