• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think, of everyone left in the house, Angela is the most comp-beastish of anyone.

That is sad.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how any of what you said counters what I said…

they used to have house comps for shopping sprees or menu items during the week and other perks. If they were to reintroduce this concept (pass the challenge or the whole house sleeps outside or eats slop or has cold showers or…). If those challenges were brought back, keeping a comp beast around would be a real incentive. As it stands, there is absolutely zero reason for anyone in the house to keep anyone who has shown an ability to win comps. They are NOTHING but competition.

oh.. cause i wasnt posting to your second paragraph, just the first... my fault for not being clear at all....

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think, of everyone left in the house, Angela is the most comp-beastish of anyone.

That is sad.

yea... this is why carrying people is never a good strategy... all you do is let them build up their resumes as well...

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not 1 single double elimination this year. I liked the extra veto comp of the 3 nominees this year. I think that worked out real well and should be adopted going forward.

Every year the players get less strategic and more blah.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea... this is why carrying people is never a good strategy... all you do is let them build up their resumes as well...
Those comps will still be there, and SOMEONE is going to win them. They are carrying Angela because they don’t realize that she is actually winning comps somewhat regularly. The girl who Derrick carried to the end (I forgot her name) was a perfect patsy because she was delusional enough to think she was actually playing the game, but worthless enough to never, actually, play the game. She didn’t build a resume because she was simply not capable of building one (or knowing that one was needed).

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not 1 single double elimination this year. I liked the extra veto comp of the 3 nominees this year. I think that worked out real well and should be adopted going forward.

This week coming up is double elimination.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Players are still strategic, it is just all strategic based on image and representation instead of actual game play.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players are still strategic, it is just all strategic based on image and representation instead of actual game play.

agreed.. they have to cast players and not actors.... i think i read that this entire cast has all been on tv before... Angela was on Price is Right and Lets make a deal...

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean BB has always been a representation of society from its beginning and so the fact the game has turned into this is just a representation of how real life actually works.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That HOH comp is interesting because everyone has different pieces so it’s not a completely fair game across-the-board

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That HOH comp is interesting because everyone has different pieces so it’s not a completely fair game across-the-board
I wasn’t paying that close of attention, but they seemed to be the same pieces. Are you sure they are unique? If so, then yes, that is truly jankie.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn’t paying that close of attention, but they seemed to be the same pieces. Are you sure they are unique? If so, then yes, that is truly jankie.
Perhaps they’re all colored differently and people didn’t start with the same base but it looked like they were different

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean BB has always been a representation of society from its beginning and so the fact the game has turned into this is just a representation of how real life actually works.
It used to. Now it is the woke version of society.

Reality: 1/3 people are people of color
BB version: 2/3 people are people of color.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K-I-L
L-M-E
Kill Me Kill Me
Kill Kill Me
There’s “annoying”…

And then there is that shit.

And don’t get me wrong - I understand the purpose in driving the contestants crazy.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zingbot really got Chelsie good. Angela’s was good too but of course she cried after getting railed on for crying all the time.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zingbot really got Chelsie good. Angela’s was good too but of course she cried after getting railed on for crying all the time.
Purina got off really light. They used her roast time to roast Tucker instead.

Kimo’s was weak. That was lazy street jokes.

Chelsie’s was brutal. Angela’s was spot on, but pretty rough.

Leah’s was actually pretty good.

Makensy’s and Cam’s were dumb.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEW LIST of probable Winners

1. Chelsie
BIG GAP
2. Cam- hasnt done much even though hes been Chelsie's number one... but it never felt like he was playing her game...
3. Mac- Playing Chelsie's game... she is Chelsie's enforcer...
4. Leah- Probably gonna get Back doored this week... but if she survives this week, she has an actual path to win.... as the 3 above her are all playing together
5. Angela- still an interesting resume... but she is just so unliked by the house guests, that she really has no chance
BIG GAP
6. Rubina- hard to pick between Rubina and Kimo, i think Rubina has done slightly more than kimo has
7. Kimo- Needs to do something to build his resume... He strategized with Tkor, but with no more Tkor, it seems like he is just there for vacation....

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this is going to be unpopular but I owe Angela an apology.

I know she won the first HOH but during that whole first week I thought she was going to be another Victoria where people would just take her along because she was a floater and worthless.

But I was wrong, she played such a great social game that everyone loved her and she was winning comps to prove that she belonged in this house.

I’ve never seen a season where one person had the veto used on them by so many different people in the house because their social game was that strong