• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who goes home tonight?

Kimo v Joseph - I wonder if the housemates notice what a power game Kimo is playing? I don’t think anyone is threatened by Joseph, though. My guess is Kimo goes home.

Kimo v Rubina - The woman are running the house. Kimo is a dead man.

Joseph vs Rubina - Rubina is somewhat alone, but the women are running the house. But Joseph is not a threat. My guess is Joseph goes home.

So I am guessing Kimo or Joseph goes home tonight.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who goes home tonight?

Kimo v Joseph - I wonder if the housemates notice what a power game Kimo is playing? I don’t think anyone is threatened by Joseph, though. My guess is Kimo goes home.

Kimo v Rubina - The woman are running the house. Kimo is a dead man.

Joseph vs Rubina - Rubina is somewhat alone, but the women are running the house. But Joseph is not a threat. My guess is Joseph goes home.

So I am guessing Kimo or Joseph goes home tonight.

From what i hear

kimo goes home unless he wins AI

Joseph vs Rubina will be interesting... the women dominate the house but Leah wants to keep him, and Angela might "owe" her one... so it may be close....

but honestly, if Rubina does not go home, then its gonna be way too easy for the girls alliance to organically be realized...

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McKenzie flipping was the main reason Joseph went home and I’m not quite sure why she did it yet. Unless she’s not as close to Cam as the episode portrayed.

Also while I’m sure I’m in the minority I enjoyed the AI arena twist as it caused more drama having the HOH nominating 3 people over just 2.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just starting tonight’s episode now. They are going over the reasoning for the votes on Thursday.

Have I told you guys how much I hate this show/game?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just starting tonight’s episode now. They are going over the reasoning for the votes on Thursday.

Have I told you guys how much I hate this show/game?
Honestly it was such a genius move by Kimo though, that’s the type of emotional manipulation that defines Big Brother.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly it was such a genius move by Kimo though, that’s the type of emotional manipulation that defines Big Brother.

It was. But it is pretty pathetic that people are giving their games up for appearance. It’s the problem with this show. They cast wannabe actors who care more about their appearance than to play the game right.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was. But it is pretty pathetic that people are giving their games up for appearance. It’s the problem with this show. They cast wannabe actors who care more about their appearance than to play the game right.
And it influences kids into thinking that Hollywood culture is “normal”.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leah IMO has got this in the bag.

She has floated and remained completely anyomous. She is not on anyone's radar.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t see it any different than someone like Dan using his religion as a way to get people to keep him in the house. Kimo read the room and you have to adapt to the people you’re playing with and sure you can say it’s stupid for everyone else to vote with their heart but we see it every day pulling peoples emotional heartstrings works.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leah IMO has got this in the bag.

She has floated and remained completely anyomous. She is not on anyone's radar.

If Quinn wasn’t a terrible bb player then she would have had a chance. Having Cam, Quinn, Joseph and Angela doing her bidding.

But losing Joseph hurt her too much. Cause Chelsie ain’t letting cam go to her.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t see it any different than someone like Dan using his religion as a way to get people to keep him in the house. Kimo read the room and you have to adapt to the people you’re playing with and sure you can say it’s stupid for everyone else to vote with their heart but we see it every day pulling peoples emotional heartstrings works.

Yes it does. But that’s not only what this is. They care too much about being allies to the cause.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it does. But that’s not only what this is. They care too much about being allies to the cause.
Just the world we live in, people love being part of “firsts” and I can’t remember the last time a gay Hawaiian made it this far.

Back in the mid 2000’s it was all about seeing a gay person go far, and then it was a woman, and then it turned into a person of color, it’s just the evolution of people wanting to see under represented groups go far.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just the world we live in, people love being part of “firsts” and I can’t remember the last time a gay Hawaiian made it this far.

Back in the mid 2000’s it was all about seeing a gay person go far, and then it was a woman, and then it turned into a person of color, it’s just the evolution of people wanting to see under represented groups go far.

I don’t disagree. I’m just saying that this show casts wannabe actors who care more about their appearance than playing the game right. And that’s the shame. If it was typical heart strings that would be one thing. But they are playing for their next opportunity on tv.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wasn’t Kaycee Hawaiian?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to her she’s half Filipino half White.
Does Filipino qualify as a Pacific Islander?

Keep in mind, this is being asked by someone who lives in Mira Mesa (nicknamed Manila Mesa by the locals)…

Oh yeah…. And my SIL is Filipino as well…

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Filipino qualify as a Pacific Islander?

Keep in mind, this is being asked by someone who lives in Mira Mesa (nicknamed Manila Mesa by the locals)…

Oh yeah…. And my SIL is Filipino as well…
I don’t think so as the Philippines are a little bit south of China.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think so as the Philippines are a little bit south of China.
I actually looked it up.

Technically, Filipinos are considered south Asian, not Pacific Islander. Though it is kinda “on the border”.

Joseph should have leaned on his “Joseph-ness”. No one named “Joseph” has ever won BBUSA. Now all the Josephs in the world have no representation in the house.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually looked it up.

Technically, Filipinos are considered south Asian, not Pacific Islander. Though it is kinda “on the border”.

Joseph should have leaned on his “Joseph-ness”. No one named “Joseph” has ever won BBUSA. Now all the Josephs in the world have no represep

i have no problem with this representation trend...

problem is that people are forgetting to play and win for themselves first...

also, just because someone is more transparent about their platform, that doesnt make anyone else's platform lesser... but yet it does on this show... because once again, they cast wannabe actors who care more about their NEXT tv gig than they do about the game itself...

i mean, you hear it all the time on this show, that they will see eachother on another show...

i think we lost something to the show since the actor trend...