• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy that Tucker threw his game away for Angela of all people.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy that Tucker threw his game away for Angela of all people.
He played a very weird game. But he will certainly be invited to the Challenge, he might return for a future allstar season and he picked up a cool 20k. It wasn’t a 750k win, but I think he achieved his goals.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also when did they say jury starts? We just had our 6th eviction and no mention yet. I would‘ve been good with Tucker on jury at least.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played a very weird game. But he will certainly be invited to the Challenge, he might return for a future allstar season and he picked up a cool 20k. It wasn’t a 750k win, but I think he achieved his goals.
I think the fact that America loved him means we’ll see him again in some capacity.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the fact that America loved him means we’ll see him again in some capacity.
If they pull a crazy “back in the house” twist, that would be horrible. They did it with the gay **** guy back in S12 (or whatever season that was) where he was the ONLY reason to watch that season, so they just put him back in the house when he got voted out.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they pull a crazy “back in the house” twist, that would be horrible. They did it with the gay **** guy back in S12 (or whatever season that was) where he was the ONLY reason to watch that season, so they just put him back in the house when he got voted out.
I think they don’t usually reveal who voted to evict you and tell you things only the viewers know if they plan on bringing you back as they like to keep all the mystery so it doesn’t impact your game when you go back in.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they don’t usually reveal who voted to evict you and tell you things only the viewers know if they plan on bringing you back as they like to keep all the mystery so it doesn’t impact your game when you go back in.
Good point.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

as a dumbdumb who reads the spoilers every once in a while...

I read that he was so frustrated that he was questioning to quit, lots of the buzz feed didnt like this... so i dont know how much they love him now... also, there was buzz that he was going to throw that AI competition, so he would get kicked off...

i doubt that he actually threw it...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as a dumbdumb who reads the spoilers every once in a while...

I read that he was so frustrated that he was questioning to quit, lots of the buzz feed didnt like this... so i dont know how much they love him now... also, there was buzz that he was going to throw that AI competition, so he would get kicked off...

i doubt that he actually threw it...
I seriously questioned if he threw it as I watched it. He didn’t even get off the starting block for a solid 2-count. Then he was OBVIOUSLY putting pieces in the wrong positions. MAYBE he thought they went the “other way”, but why would he have thought that? He never showed any urgency during that comp.

So weird.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously questioned if he threw it as I watched it. He didn’t even get off the starting block for a solid 2-count. Then he was OBVIOUSLY putting pieces in the wrong positions. MAYBE he thought they went the “other way”, but why would he have thought that? He never showed any urgency during that comp.

So weird.

i understand why he was upset... but it is not good to tantrum when you dont get your way...

but it definitely solidified the top 4 though.... Quinn, Tkor, Quimo, and Rubina...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i understand why he was upset... but it is not good to tantrum when you dont get your way...

but it definitely solidified the top 4 though.... Quinn, Tkor, Quimo, and Rubina...
Quinn is a clown.

I think the power duo is TKimo. They run the house. Until others notice that, nothing else matters.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chelsie and Cam are a nice duo, but they are too visible.

Makensy and Leah SHOULD band together, but I am not sure they actually are.

Joseph is a nice guy, and he seems to be dialed in to the emotions of the house, but I don’t see any solid alliances that he is a core part of.

TKimo, as I said earlier, is the true power in the house.

Quinn is too proud of himself. He isn’t a threat, but he is loud and will eventually catch a stray bullet just due to his gravitational pull in the house.

Purina, I have no gauge on her game. She seems to be a hanger-on, but i am not sure I really “get her” yet. TBF, she reminds me a LOT of a woman I used to know, and my views of her are definitely tainted because of that.

Angela has a VERY good chance of taking 2nd. No one takes her seriously and no one will vote for her. But will she become annoying enough that enough voters just want to purge her?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quinn is a clown.

I think the power duo is TKimo. They run the house. Until others notice that, nothing else matters.

it is, thats why Rubina and Quinn are safe... they are their numbers... Tkor will also want to save chelsea for a while too...

Cam, Joseph, Angela, Leah, Macenzy are "safe" outs IMO

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chelsie and Cam are a nice duo, but they are too visible.

Makensy and Leah SHOULD band together, but I am not sure they actually are.

Joseph is a nice guy, and he seems to be dialed in to the emotions of the house, but I don’t see any solid alliances that he is a core part of.

TKimo, as I said earlier, is the true power in the house.

Quinn is too proud of himself. He isn’t a threat, but he is loud and will eventually catch a stray bullet just due to his gravitational pull in the house.

Purina, I have no gauge on her game. She seems to be a hanger-on, but i am not sure I really “get her” yet.

Angela has a VERY good chance of taking 2nd. No one takes her seriously and no one will vote for her. But will she become annoying enough that enough voters just want to purge her?

Angela is always going to be nominated though because of the NO BLOOD... if Chelsea, TKor, Rubina or Quimo are ever in the other chair, their will be enough that want to protect them to kick out Angela...

but sure, angela should stay vs Cam or Macenzy...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is, thats why Rubina and Quinn are safe... they are their numbers... Tkor will also want to save chelsea for a while too...

Cam, Joseph, Angela, Leah, Macenzy are "safe" outs IMO
I think Cam is the main target atm. Unless he or Chelsie won the HoH, he will be the target. I would guess that Angela will get a nom as well, because that creates no blood. Depending on whois HOH, the 3rd nom can go numerous different directions.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cam is the main target atm. Unless he or Chelsie won the HoH, he will be the target. I would guess that Angela will get a nom as well, because that creates no blood. Depending on whois HOH, the 3rd nom can go numerous different directions.

cam is... but cam at least has chelsea... who is being protected by Tkor... cam can also possibly get Leah on his side.. so he is not exactly the safest out...

i would bet the 4 being thrown up until they are all gone are Angela, Cam, Quinn, and Mac...

not saying others wont go home before those 4... but boy are those 4 easy to throw onto the block

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cam is... but cam at least has chelsea... who is being protected by Tkor... cam can also possibly get Leah on his side.. so he is not exactly the safest out...

i would bet the 4 being thrown up until they are all gone are Angela, Cam, Quinn, and Mac...

not saying others wont go home before those 4... but boy are those 4 easy to throw onto the block
Angela can/should be nom’d every week. No blood. But I will stay on my opinion that there is little/no reason to evict her against anyone else.

Unless she just becomes SOOOO annoying that they simply can’t do it anymore.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its weird... i cant tell if Quimo and Tkor are playing a good game... but they really have controlled the house all season...