• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly believe Quinn when he says his main loyalty is to those two but the problem is he didn’t stress that enough to them where they can believe him and so they went out and tried to find a better group but didn’t fill him in on that.

He’s definitely overplaying a lot right now but thankfully because Tucker is still a bigger target and he had his little beef with Cedric Quinn‘s kind of in a good spot right now. But he’s definitely not playing in Ian type of game where he’s a super fan but making strategic moves to set himself up long term.
Quinn started by making a serious final 2 with Angela. Then he made a final 3 with a power couple, and didn’t convince them enough to trust him when he was giving them info they could use.

I think Quinn is actually showing that he is too trusting, without covering his own ass in partnerships that he enters into.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quinn started by making a serious final 2 with Angela. Then he made a final 3 with a power couple, and didn’t convince them enough to trust him when he was giving them info they could use.

I think Quinn is actually showing that he is too trusting, without covering his own ass in partnerships that he enters into.

Quinn’s fatal flaw was the power. He tried to tell people and it backfired with Angela, so he couldn’t tell people. I don’t blame him for that. If the power was more well known like Mackenzie’s was he would have been in better shape. Now he is seen as untrustworthy. And that’s why his threesome could not fully trust him after he held out the pentagon secret. Even though Chimo knew about the power.

But tucker controlling the game right now is what I don’t like about big brother. He is controlling the game because everyone fears him in comps.

Comp beasts should not be the best strategy to win.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give props to Tucker. He is possibly the most dominant comp beast we have ever seen in the game, and this season is soooo geared to benefit comp beasts. And he recognizes that having a visible rivalry CAN be advantageous enough to actually not want it to end. I think the house is looking at Brooklyn anyway, so it is smart for Tucker to feed her to the house.

That said, I think T-Kimo is the dominant force in the house. The two of them fully trust each other and they completely orchestrated that blindside that totally flipped the power dynamic in the house.

Angela may already have 2nd place sewn up.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give props to Tucker. He is possibly the most dominant comp beast we have ever seen in the game, and this season is soooo geared to benefit comp beasts. And he recognizes that having a visible rivalry CAN be advantageous enough to actually not want it to end. I think the house is looking at Brooklyn anyway, so it is smart for Tucker to feed her to the house.

That said, I think T-Kimo is the dominant force in the house. The two of them fully trust each other and they completely orchestrated that blindside that totally flipped the power dynamic in the house.

Definitely not final 2. Maybe final 3 as she doesn’t have a chance to win the last 3 way comp.

But final 2 people factor other things than just how will I last.

But then again she has proved that anyone can win a hoh here or there. And getting her out before she wins another might be tempting

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It’s hard because I do like Quinn, Cam, and Brooklyn so if someone were to go this week I’d prefer it to be Chelsie but it all depends on if the Veto is won and used or not if she even ends up on the block.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s hard because I do like Quinn, Cam, and Brooklyn so if someone were to go this week I’d prefer it to be Chelsie but it all depends on if the Veto is won and used or not if she even ends up on the block.
From Tucker’s stance, Chelsie winning the POV could be worse-case-scenario. If she were to use it, he would need to name someone outside the Pentagon to go up, and that would create hierarchy that always causes trouble. But she might not use it, seeing as she would lose an ally either way, and using it would create a hierarchy problem of her own.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Tucker’s stance, Chelsie winning the POV could be worse-case-scenario. If she were to use it, he would need to name someone outside the Pentagon to go up, and that would create hierarchy that always causes trouble. But she might not use it, seeing as she would lose an ally either way, and using it would create a hierarchy problem of her own.
If she wins I think she has to use it otherwise the two people who do stay this week are going to be pissed. I think she uses it on Cam as Quinn and Brooklyn are at the bottom anyways and I think they know that. You can spin it as it’s a tossup but I’m going cam and I think they understand even if they don’t like it

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If she wins I think she has to use it otherwise the two people who do stay this week are going to be pissed. I think she uses it on Cam as Quinn and Brooklyn are at the bottom anyways and I think they know that. You can spin it as it’s a tossup but I’m going cam and I think they understand even if they don’t like it
And the reasoning that supports that will be praised as brave and beautiful.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the reasoning that supports that will be praised as brave and beautiful.
Eh this season’s already showing it’s not like the last couple. There’s only 4 black people this year and 1 just got evicted and one just turned on the other black people in her alliance.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tucker‘s starting to grow on me with his constant need for chaos and it makes things entertaining. I hope Chelsea goes this week as I like Brooklyn and Cam so she’s the one I don’t care if she makes it to jury or not.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tucker‘s starting to grow on me with his constant need for chaos and it makes things entertaining. I hope Chelsea goes this week as I like Brooklyn and Cam so she’s the one I don’t care if she makes it to jury or not.
Chelsea is bland. I doubt anyone will focus on her. Cam is a physical threat (though he CAN sell himself as the one to go after Tucker) and Brooklyn has rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

I feel pretty confident that Brooklyn will go home. Especially if Chelsea decides to go scorched earth and tell everyone that Brooklyn was the one who trashed the house.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't mind him per se... but he is what I don't like about the show.... he is dominating the comps so much that he controls the house too much... not because of social game... when you control the game because of comps, the problem is the show...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind him per se... but he is what I don't like about the show.... he is dominating the comps so much that he controls the house too much... not because of social game... when you control the game because of comps, the problem is the show...
Bad season to have an absolute comp beast. No season has ever offered such an advantage to a comp beast before

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the entire house is beginning to band together to get rid of Tucker at this point, though. As they should. He needs to get back doored every week he is not HoH or he is going to run away with the season. eventually, there will be a comp that someone else will win.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I was hoping for anyone but Brooklyn, but that’s what happens when you don’t win when it counts.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i want to stop watching this garbage so much.

I just don’t have any self control. Hate-watching is a thing, and I am not proud of it.

Especially now when it’s so formulaic

Racist assholes join up against the white people or sexist bimbos join up against the jacked athletic talented good looking chads

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially now when it’s so formulaic

Racist assholes join up against the white people or sexist bimbos join up against the jacked athletic talented good looking chads
Literally none of that is going on right now, there’s 3 Black people left in the house and they’re on opposite sides and one of the Black people just voted to evict the other black person in this latest eviction because her closet ally was a white lady.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literally none of that is going on right now, there’s 3 Black people left in the house and they’re on opposite sides and one of the Black people just voted to evict the other black person in this latest eviction because her closet ally was a white lady.
I 2nd this position. And I am usually one of the first to notice the double standard in that regard.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I may behind

I was visiting my parents this week

And my mom was watching when Brooklyn just got eliminated and multiple of them were saying they were going to vote out all the men

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shallow take, I admit, but…

I can’t stand it when TKore talks. It bugs the FUCK out of me.

I think I may prefer Robert Kennedy talking to TKore talking.