• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This 3 nominee BS, really sucks for the HOH though... not just do they have to put 3 players on the block... but there is a 50% chance one of them takes themselves off, and a non zero percent chance that someone else wins and takes someone off...

that is over a 50% chance that the HOH has to put 4 nominees up... and over a 50% chance that the main target takes themselves off...

originally when i heard about these rules, i thought backdooring was going to be harder... but mathematically it actually makes more sense to backdoor your main target than it is to put them straight onto the block... but that will be more of a factor later once angela and kenney are gone... right now they are too easy to put up... as they dont put any blood on your hands, and nobody wants to work with them...
But it does kind of favor the HOH in a sense that the house knows they have to put up three people so they’re a little bit more forgiving when it comes to noms. Like everyone knows your hands are tied and so if you get put on the block it’s not seen as a direct attack like it has been in previous years when you didn’t have the extra options to pull yourself down.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it does kind of favor the HOH in a sense that the house knows they have to put up three people so they’re a little bit more forgiving when it comes to noms. Like everyone knows your hands are tied and so if you get put on the block it’s not seen as a direct attack like it has been in previous years when you didn’t have the extra options to pull yourself down.

Again. As long as Angela and Kenney are not eliminated it is easy to just use a pawn and then back door someone.

But once they are gone. Or one is gone. Real decisions will have to be made.

But really even though HOH probably puts up 4 players per week. As long as they don’t have a power trip they would likely survive the future. Usually when HoH gets eliminated in near future weeks, it’s because they pissed people off during their hoh.
A lot like Angela. Her hoh made her an easy target until she goes home. Sure she probably would have been an easy target no matter what as elder housemates are always targets.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again. As long as Angela and Kenney are not eliminated it is easy to just use a pawn and then back door someone.

But once they are gone. Or one is gone. Real decisions will have to be made.

But really even though HOH probably puts up 4 players per week. As long as they don’t have a power trip they would likely survive the future. Usually when HoH gets eliminated in near future weeks, it’s because they pissed people off during their hoh.
A lot like Angela. Her hoh made her an easy target until she goes home. Sure she probably would have been an easy target no matter what as elder housemates are always targets.
Yeah they do cast a few token old people a season just to make it somewhat diverse but they don’t usually go far unless they have a connection to someone like Jared’s mom last year.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figure the nom will be either Leah or Quinn. No one else has done anything to attract any attention (good or bad). Who else are possibilities?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just about to start the eviction episode and just finished the Veto meeting and damn that was pretty fun to watch.

Cedric could’ve made a smart move by flushing out both powers if America puts up Quinn and he goes but if they don’t, he better hope Tucker goes this week otherwise he’s in trouble since he pissed off both Tucker and Makensy.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Quinn just got put on the block, I think he’s going home if he doesn’t win the AI arena.

Last edited:

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quinn got lucky Kenney kept telling people he wanted to go, if Quinn was against anyone else he would be gone.

I really hope a Tucker goes this week, he provided a much needed spark but he’s too damn annoying to watch.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quinn got lucky Kenney kept telling people he wanted to go, if Quinn was against anyone else he would be gone.

I really hope a Tucker goes this week, he provided a much needed spark but he’s too damn annoying to watch.
He is smart by quickly realizing getting nominated is better than getting back doored, and he is enough of a beast to be able to take advantage of that. But his mouth is killing his game.

HOH doesn’t matter this week, because Quinn is just going to take it. So who does he nominate? I think he needs to nominate members of the Pentagon. Probably Cedric and Cam and maybe Mak. You need to increase the chances that someone you want will win. But having Ced and Cam up there reduces his votes and puts big players at risk. But nomming Angela just removes a competitor from the competition, just in case Tucker gets pulled.

If he just wants to play blood-free (nothing about Quinn says that will be his play-style), he will probably go with Angela/Mak/Leah/kimo. Those are the safe noms.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is smart by quickly realizing getting nominated is better than getting back doored, and he is enough of a beast to be able to take advantage of that. But his mouth is killing his game.

HOH doesn’t matter this week, because Quinn is just going to take it. So who does he nominate? I think he needs to nominate members of the Pentagon. Probably Cedric and Cam and maybe Mak. You need to increase the chances that someone you want will win. But having Ced and Cam up there reduces his votes and puts big players at risk. But nomming Angela just removes a competitor from the competition, just in case Tucker gets pulled.

If he just wants to play blood-free (nothing about Quinn says that will be his play-style), he will probably go with Angela/Mak/Leah/kimo. Those are the safe noms.
I do wonder if Tucker will be his real target because keeping him around means Cedric will be Tucker’s target before Quinn but it’s risky. Could be where if Tucker goes he goes but he’s not gonna push real hard for it out in the open.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if he didnt tell anyone, this could have been exciting, he could have been an assassin... but with everyone now knowing he has it, and will use it now, he kind of has to play it safe... just not sure which one of his many alliances he thinks is most real.... i think the pentagon is going to be safe...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he didnt tell anyone, this could have been exciting, he could have been an assassin... but with everyone now knowing he has it, and will use it now, he kind of has to play it safe... just not sure which one of his many alliances he thinks is most real.... i think the pentagon is going to be safe...
I don’t think the house knows it expires after this week. But he also was adamant that he had no intention of using it. So if he DOES use it, it is just another lie put on his ledger.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think the house knows it expires after this week. But he also was adamant that he had no intention of using it. So if he DOES use it, it is just another lie put on his ledger.

it all depends on who wins HOH... unfortunately for me, i already spoiled that for myself... and i would guess he will use it... especially if thats what the pentagon wants... i know he is in many alliances... but i think its the pentagon which he needs to prove himself most to...

and tucker very well might be "back-doored" this week... would be dumb to give him 2 competitions... when i think he is the new house main target- him and of course angela, who gets saved again for some reason...

Edit: Added spoiler tag due to a vague spoiler for the HOH winner. cal

Last edited by a moderator:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also, i understand why Tucker is getting "bored", but doesnt this always happen in every season, where the beginning weeks they go for the same players every week...

usually the game doesnt get dirty until a few weeks in... and we only elimanted 3 people so far....

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just caught an ad for a new show (on USA??) called “Anonymous”. It looks some craptastic comp reality show.

Anyway, X was in the promo, and it looked like he was a contestant. They didn’t focus on him AT ALL, though, so my guess is that he gets eliminated VERY early.

If any of you watch it, you will need to let the rest of know. LOL. I will NOT be watching that.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw there was a special episode on Tuesday and so I tuned in and it was just a recap of this season with the last three winners so I turned it off after about 10 minutes.

I thought it was replacing the Wednesday show at just a special time but it looks like it’s still on tonight so I guess maybe CBS just needed them to fill extra content.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw there was a special episode on Tuesday and so I tuned in and it was just a recap of this season with the last three winners so I turned it off after about 10 minutes.

I thought it was replacing the Wednesday show at just a special time but it looks like it’s still on tonight so I guess maybe CBS just needed them to fill extra content.

thats annoying... i actually like hearing analysis about how the season is going.... but i dont want to watch a recap to do that... if you just gave them 10 minutes, on any normal episode, i would find that entertaining...

nice to hear whether others have the same opinion as you... although this season has been pretty clear and straight forward so far...