• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed it is pretty trashy.

But can someone explain to me why they chose Angela to stay over Lisa. They act like they are afraid of Lisa. Which is comical by itself.

The only thing that makes sense to me is that the producers told them to keep Angela as she is the entertainment this season so far.
I was really hoping for Angela to go to but I think the rationale in keeping her is she has so many enemies no one wants to waste their HOH I’m getting her out because someone will get her eventually.

She’s almost like Victoria from BB16(the ultimate floater) but she’s not in danger in winning anything.

But I’m definitely hoping Tucker is gonna go soon. He just gives me major douchebag vibes.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Quinn is gonna be in deep shit if Angela ever fully turns on him and reveals his power given he hasn’t told any of his actual alliance.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really hoping for Angela to go to but I think the rationale in keeping her is she has so many enemies no one wants to waste their HOH I’m getting her out because someone will get her eventually.

She’s almost like Victoria from BB16(the ultimate floater) but she’s not in danger in winning anything.

But I’m definitely hoping Tucker is gonna go soon. He just gives me major douchebag vibes.
I don’t like anyone in this cast. Kenny is completely neutral, therefore I “like” him, but he hasn’t done anything to earn that liking. I just can’t stand everyone else.

And there is a racial group forming, and the edit paints it like love finding love. Make that group white and it would be painted as evil and it would be making news.

Gawd I hate this show. It amplifies everything that is bad with society today.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“It would be great if a white person could win this season”

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t like anyone in this cast. Kenny is completely neutral, therefore I “like” him, but he hasn’t done anything to earn that liking. I just can’t stand everyone else.

And there is a racial group forming, and the edit paints it like love finding love. Make that group white and it would be painted as evil and it would be making news.

Gawd I hate this show. It amplifies everything that is bad with society today.
Kenzie and leah I like

But Holy fuck. Angie is a fucking Wacko Time bomb

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 Things that catch my eye....................

1) did anyone catch Quinn's Vote. Pay attenion to after Leah............

2) Tucker might be running the house.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did anyone catch Quinn's Vote. Pay attenion to after Leah............
Meh

It was a house vote. He clearly didn’t want to vote for her, but he didn’t have the votes to swing it. I think that explains his comment.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. I have a tendecy to breed too much into stuff sometimes
It was certainly an odd comment. Julies constant nudging for the housemates to run into separate rooms after the finale challenge, though, really just shows how little this house is playing. They are more concerned with their images than they are with actually playing the game. It is a symptom of a bigger problem.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean a white person has won like 90% of the seasons so it’d be little bit different connotation if they said that.
Of the last 9 “normal” seasons, there has been 1 white male winner. Only 1 of the last 7 has been white.

If you include the 4 celebrity seasons, there have been 4 females, 2 white, 2 black. Would it be OK for guys to get together and blatantly work to get a “guy” winner?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But the Angie time bomb can go off on anyone. Funny thing is that the house has evicted her main targets of her blow ups.

Don’t know why you would choose that drama to stay. Even if she is an easy target.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of the last 9 “normal” seasons, there has been 1 white male winner. Only 1 of the last 7 has been white.

If you include the 4 celebrity seasons, there have been 4 females, 2 white, 2 black. Would it be OK for guys to get together and blatantly work to get a “guy” winner?
First you said white person and then changed it to white male specifically, do you realize how insecure that makes you look? Second I think you need to go back and look.

You said normal seasons which I guess excludes Season 22 which was All-Stars(that a white man won) so let’s count back 9 normal ones.

25 - Arab man
24 - Black woman
23 - Black man
21 - White man
20 - Filipino woman
19 - Latino man
18 - White woman
17 - White man
16 - White man

So 4/9 - white(with 3 being white men)
5/9 - Not white with black having the most with 2

Yet still in Big Brother before 16 the last non white person to win was Jun in season 4.

Do you have a problem with an alliance of all of the same race or do you have a problem that the game isn’t 99% white winners anymore and it’s more diverse?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the Angie time bomb can go off on anyone. Funny thing is that the house has evicted her main targets of her blow ups.

Don’t know why you would choose that drama to stay. Even if she is an easy target.
It could be her speech of “I’m gonna blow and expose people if I leave” worked as I’m sure she has dirt on more people than just Quinn.

Also don’t forget the 2 people gone did show themselves to be good at a social game(Matt) or decent/good at comps(Lisa) so it wasn’t just 2 floaters it was a smart play to evict players like them early.

Could also be the devil you know situation where they know Angela but don’t really know what Lisa or Matt were fully capable of.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First you said white person and then changed it to white male specifically, do you realize how insecure that makes you look? Second I think you need to go back and look.

You said normal seasons which I guess excludes Season 22 which was All-Stars(that a white man won) so let’s count back 9 normal ones.

25 - Arab man
24 - Black woman
23 - Black man
21 - White man
20 - Filipino woman
19 - Latino man
18 - White woman
17 - White man
16 - White man

So 4/9 - white(with 3 being white men)
5/9 - Not white with black having the most with 2

Yet still in Big Brother before 16 the last non white person to win was Jun in season 4.

Do you have a problem with an alliance of all of the same race or do you have a problem that the game isn’t 99% white winners anymore and it’s more diverse?
I didn’t CHANGE to “white male”, I added additional info, while also including the demo I started with.

i don’t give a shit why players get together. I do have a problem with Michie getting berated by Julie while still sitting in the house for nominating multiple POCs back in week 1, but rejoicing X’s win and gameplay. My problem is entirely with hypocracy and double standard. They kicked a player out of the house for a word last year (season before?). They also forced a player to self-evict just for fearing a Cookout group was possibly forming (he was right, btw).

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Quinn is gonna be in deep shit if Angela ever fully turns on him and reveals his power given he hasn’t told any of his actual alliance.
Well he is in an alliance with everyone in the house so he would be telling everyone.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t CHANGE to “white male”, I added additional info, while also including the demo I started with.

i don’t give a shit why players get together. I do have a problem with Michie getting berated by Julie while still sitting in the house for nominating multiple POCs back in week 1, but rejoicing X’s win and gameplay. My problem is entirely with hypocracy and double standard. They kicked a player out of the house for a word last year (season before?). They also forced a player to self-evict just for fearing a Cookout group was possibly forming (he was right, btw).
It turned into woke big brother the last decade. There are always a lower % of white people on the show now then there is in society.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ah the old “they” statement people love to use when they have a shit argument.

Perhaps you need to ask yourself why you care so much if a white person a reality TV show or not.

Also maybe you need to take a page from Michie’s playbook and actually admit your faults just like he did after the show.

And heaven forbid after the embarrassment that was season 15 the show actually kick someone out now for calling a group of black people the N word. Aren’t they just the worst?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah the old “they” statement people love to use when they have a shit argument.

Perhaps you need to ask yourself why you care so much if a white person a reality TV show or not.

Also maybe you need to take a page from Michie’s playbook and actually admit your faults just like he did after the show.

And heaven forbid after the embarrassment that was season 15 the show actually kick someone out now for calling a group of black people the N word. Aren’t they just the worst?
What “they” argument did I employ? I used that word exactly twice in my response and both were properly used. Do you care to explain your offense to the use of the word? Or is just that “they” actually prefer the pronoun of “motorcycle” instead?

Point out a fault I have in this discussion, and I would consider “apologizing” for it. But I stand behind my comments thus far. X (and the rest of the cookout, as well well as any attempted POC team up since) have been praised for their gameplay and they have been edited in a mostly positive light. Meanwhile, Michie has to nominate 3 people within the first few hours of being in the house, and he noms the two people with the worst times in the first comp AND A WHITE DUDE, but is forever labeled a racist because the first two he nominated (the worst performers in the comp) were POCs.