• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Multiple people said they weren’t gonna make the mistakes of previous seasons and allow someone like Matt to stay in the game. It was smart to get rid of them I just was hoping he would end up finding a way to stay.

this show creates drama every week no matter what.. so that is not going to be a problem... i would rather him get knocked out like he did, because it was the smart play... id rather watch good smart play than to watch comp beasts anyday....

there still seems to be 4+ comp beasts in the house... so they didnt need to even protect Matt...

my only question is will Angela survive another week?? and there will still be showmances if thats your thing...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, my two faves were probably Matt and Kenny. Sad that one of them had to go, but that is the game. If Angela was more of a threat, maybe the house would have kept Matt to go after her, but I don’t think anyone is scared of Angela, so no one felt the need to keep him around. His connection to Makensy didn’t help his standing, either.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not smart of Mak and Leah to separate themselves from the rest of the house the way they did right after the eviction, though. Makes them big sore thumbs who could be easy noms moving forward.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not smart of Mak and Leah to separate themselves from the rest of the house the way they did right after the eviction, though. Makes them big sore thumbs who could be easy noms moving forward.
Yeah, although I will say if they don’t make any big waves it’s possible they just get overlooked while the house goes after a bigger target. Historically floaters have made it pretty far.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

meh... reactionary and emotions make people do things at the moment... its not saying that is what is going to really happen... just wait until the next HOH, then we will see where people really stand...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, my two faves were probably Matt and Kenny. Sad that one of them had to go, but that is the game. If Angela was more of a threat, maybe the house would have kept Matt to go after her, but I don’t think anyone is scared of Angela, so no one felt the need to keep him around. His connection to Makensy didn’t help his standing, either.

I did not think Matt was very likeable... maybe thats why you liked him, he seemed like he could easily be the villain of the season...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not think Matt was very likeable... maybe thats why you liked him, he seemed like he could easily be the villain of the season...
I like him because it is super early and I don’t have a whole tot to go on. I can’t/wont defend my opinion at this point.

but being the target of a loony toon makes me like you with nothing else to go on.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like him because it is super early and I don’t have a whole tot to go on. I can’t/wont defend my opinion at this point.

but being the target of a loony toon makes me like you with nothing else to go on.

The screen liked him. He was definitely hogging an unproportionate amount of screen time. Thanks to him playing hard from the beginning and being a target of craziness.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The screen liked him. He was definitely hogging an unproportionate amount of screen time. Thanks to him playing hard from the beginning and being a target of craziness.
Was he playing particularly hard, though? I didn’t really get that sense. He was the public target of a crazy blowup. I can’t blame him for that.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was he playing particularly hard, though? I didn’t really get that sense. He was the public target of a crazy blowup. I can’t blame him for that.

Before the talk, he was actively “complaining”(can’t think of a better word right now) to anyone that would listen to him that he was going to be Angela’s target because she thinks he will be in a showmance. Rubbed lots of housemates the wrong way( at least how they edited it). Came off like he thought he was a victim even though the crime was just calling him handsome. I get why he was upset. But he complained about it too much.

Thats even why the talk happened. Because Angela’s alliance members told her that he was upset with her.

And then the talk. Sure he did not intend it the way she took it. But he was very aggressive and egotistical. It wasn’t surprising it rubbed her the wrong way.

And the icing on the cake. The whole house thought he and mak were in a showmance. Why??

And like Angela said, the whole house came to her to console her for making her picks and how emotional she was. Everyone except matt

So maybe playing hard wasn’t the right term. But he was certainly playing dumb.