• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What “they” argument did I employ? I used that word exactly twice in my response and both were properly used. Do you care to explain your offense to the use of the word? Or is just that “they” actually prefer the pronoun of “motorcycle” instead?

Point out a fault I have in this discussion, and I would consider “apologizing” for it. But I stand behind my comments thus far. X (and the rest of the cookout, as well well as any attempted POC team up since) have been praised for their gameplay and they have been edited in a mostly positive light. Meanwhile, Michie has to nominate 3 people within the first few hours of being in the house, and he noms the two people with the worst times in the first comp AND A WHITE DUDE, but is forever labeled a racist because the first two he nominated (the worst performers in the comp) were POCs.

They kicked a player out of the house for a word last year

They also forced a player to self-evict just for fearing a Cookout group was possibly forming

Black protestors? The woke mob? The CEO of CBS?

Also you may need to check your math there as the only player to self evict in the last several years was Paloma in Season 24 and I would love for you to try and explain how her insomnia and anxiety was due to a black group forming.

After her abrupt exit from the show, it was revealed that Paloma Aguilar had left the show due to personal issues. It was revealed that due to mental health Paloma Aguilar had decided to leave the show. During her stay, Aguilar was spotted crying, unable to sleep or eat

But hey let me guess you think that’s just a cover and she’s secretly a racist because she had a disagreement with Taylor despite revealing in an interview her and Taylor were actually pretty close.

Also I’m gonna post a link to more of what he said but read this and tell me “oh he’s just misunderstood

Jackson had a particularly contentious relationship with David. He was caught on live feeds saying about the photographer: "I f*cking hate that dude;" "I want to mule kick him in the teeth," "I'm gonna find out what makes him tick and torture him;" I'm gonna own his soul;" "he is the cancer of the house;" and "You're not on Bravo or BET." There were also these conversations:

Now it’s been a few years but I don’t recall X mentioning anything about assaulting someone or they don’t belong here this isn’t CMT

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Black protestors? The woke mob? The CEO of CBS?

Also you may need to check your math there as the only player to self evict in the last several years was Paloma in Season 24 and I would love for you to try and explain how her insomnia and anxiety was due to a black group forming.

After her abrupt exit from the show, it was revealed that Paloma Aguilar had left the show due to personal issues. It was revealed that due to mental health Paloma Aguilar had decided to leave the show. During her stay, Aguilar was spotted crying, unable to sleep or eat

But hey let me guess you think that’s just a cover and she’s secretly a racist because she had a disagreement with Taylor despite revealing in an interview her and Taylor were actually pretty close.

Also I’m gonna post a link to more of what he said but read this and tell me “oh he’s just misunderstood

Jackson had a particularly contentious relationship with David. He was caught on live feeds saying about the photographer: "I f*cking hate that dude;" "I want to mule kick him in the teeth," "I'm gonna find out what makes him tick and torture him;" I'm gonna own his soul;" "he is the cancer of the house;" and "You're not on Bravo or BET." There were also these conversations:

Now it’s been a few years but I don’t recall X mentioning anything about assaulting someone or they don’t belong here this isn’t CMT
“They kicked a player for using a word”…. This referred to the show (Producers? Executives? The crazy man at the corner? I have no idea who did it, but that guy was, in fact, kicked off the show). “They” was not used in the racial trope of “they”, and inferring it was is a typical shutdown tactic that makes this country impossible to survive in today (if you disagree with me, you are a racist or a Nazi or a bowl of spaghetti).

the other one may not have technically been a self eviction, but he volunteered to be nominated, and iirc, there wasn’t even a vote, it was just decided he would leave. All for DARING to see what was ACTUALLY happening.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“They kicked a player for using a word”…. This referred to the show (Producers? Executives? The crazy man at the corner? I have no idea who did it, but that guy was, in fact, kicked off the show). “They” was not used in the racial trope of “they”, and inferring it was is a typical shutdown tactic that makes this country impossible to survive in today (if you disagree with me, you are a racist or a Nazi or a bowl of spaghetti).

the other one may not have technically been a self eviction, but he volunteered to be nominated, and iirc, there wasn’t even a vote, it was just decided he would leave. All for DARING to see what was ACTUALLY happening.

You still haven’t explained A) why you care so deeply that someone was kicked off for calling a group of Black people the N-word, and B) how you think that it‘s some great injustice his actions had consequences, and C) how X wanting a black person to be the first the first black person to win BB is any correlation to the racist things Michie said in his season(assuming you did actually read what he said and aren’t just going off memory).

Last edited:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still haven’t explained A) why you care so deeply that someone was kicked off for calling a group of Black people the N-word, and B) how you think that it‘s some great injustice his actions had consequences, and C) how X wanting a black person to be the first the first black person to win BB is any correlation to the racist things Michie said in his season(assuming you did actually read what he said and aren’t just going off memory).
Michie committed “micro-aggressions”. Whaaaa.

Nothing he said is racist, but is only interpreted as racist by people who presuppose that white people are racist. That seems awfully racist and a micro aggression.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michie committed “micro-aggressions”. Whaaaa.

Nothing he said is racist, but is only interpreted as racist by people who presuppose that white people are racist. That seems awfully racist and a micro aggression.

Fine take race out of it and at its core you‘re still saying you see no problem with one houseguest threatening physical violence against another one. Unless of course saying you want to mule kick someone in the teeth and shouldn’t be acting a certain way because this isn’t B.E.T is a term of endearment I’m not familiar with.

Is Michie some mega racist who needs to be shot? Of course not. Is he guilty of saying things he regrets and acting out from a place of ignorance? In the words of Michie himself, 100% yes.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully on eviction night Angela is sitting next to Tucker so either way I’m happy with who goes home.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tucker is going to get bit in the ass. Why would he volunteer, CONTINUALLY, to be the pawn? If he doesn’t win, he is too much of a target to not take out.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tucker is going to get bit in the ass. Why would he volunteer, CONTINUALLY, to be the pawn? If he doesn’t win, he is too much of a target to not take out.

sure... but with less blood on the HOHs hand... they will always remember that...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. They will remember he is an easy add as a pawn.

we all know how it can backfire... and it usually does... but this season is also different as there are 2 competitions to get you off the block... and one of those has a 33.33% chance... being a pawn is much less scary than ever before... and again, you keep the house happy, you keep the HOH happy... its actually not a terrible strategy this season,..

and with an ego like Tucker's, he KNOWS he will win one of those comps... so he won't create drama in the house for being on the block...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we all know how it can backfire... and it usually does... but this season is also different as there are 2 competitions to get you off the block... and one of those has a 33.33% chance... being a pawn is much less scary than ever before... and again, you keep the house happy, you keep the HOH happy... its actually not a terrible strategy this season,..

and with an ego like Tucker's, he KNOWS he will win one of those comps... so he won't create drama in the house for being on the block...
If he is nominated, he has a 67% chance to remain a nom after POV. It is actually a variable amount less, due to the fact that someone else COULD win and take him down. But let’s ignore that variable for now.

He then has a 67% chance of still being on the block after the final comp.

That means that each of the initial noms (ignoring hidden powers, twists or being taken off the block by someone else) has approx a 44% chance of remaining on the block at the end of the week.

it is better than a coin flip, sure, but he is remaining the focus of the house the whole time, and still has about a 44% chance to be at reprise when all is said and done. And that is rarely good FOR THE GAME.

But if you then introduce non-game-related influences, then maybe it begins to make sense. If he is there more to be the focus than to actually win, and either turning into something else post-show, or be a regular Reality Show contestant (Surviver, Challenge, Amazing Race, etc), then his strategy makes a LOT of sense.

And this dude looks straight out of casting for Challenge.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is nominated, he has a 67% chance to remain a nom after POV. It is actually a variable amount less, due to the fact that someone else COULD win and take him down. But let’s ignore that variable for now.

He then has a 67% chance of still being on the block after the final comp.

That means that each of the initial noms (ignoring hidden powers, twists or being taken off the block by someone else) has approx a 44% chance of remaining on the block at the end of the week.

it is better than a coin flip, sure, but he is remaining the focus of the house the whole time, and still has about a 44% chance to be at reprise when all is said and done. And that is rarely good FOR THE GAME.

But if you then introduce non-game-related influences, then maybe it begins to make sense. If he is there more to be the focus than to actually win, and either turning into something else post-show, or be a regular Reality Show contestant (Surviver, Challenge, Amazing Race, etc), then his strategy makes a LOT of sense.

And this dude looks straight out of casting for Challenge.

the math doesn't matter because of ego... Cam, will be the same... they know they are the most athletic around... they will win comps when they want to compete.....

but if you do want to bring in math... there is a 50% chance he takes himself off himself, and a non zero percent someone takes him off...

and if he does stay on, there is a 66.67% he faces either Angela or Kenny... and a 33% chance he faces anyone else... also, if Kenny or Angela takes themselves off, the replacement is not going to be a pawn... it will most likely be the real target(unless Tucker loses the house)

and if Tucker wins the veto competition and takes himself off, he still has all the good will still, as no pawn would not take themselves off...

so with a 50+ % chance of not even being a final nominee, and a near 100% chance of even if he is a final nominee to not be the main target(again assuming he does not lose the house). its pretty safe even if you take away a competitors ego... you add the ego, he thinks he is untouchable this week..

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the math doesn't matter because of ego... Cam, will be the same... they know they are the most athletic around... they will win comps when they want to compete.....

but if you do want to bring in math... there is a 50% chance he takes himself off himself, and a non zero percent someone takes him off...

and if he does stay on, there is a 66.67% he faces either Angela or Kenny... and a 33% chance he faces anyone else... also, if Kenny or Angela takes themselves off, the replacement is not going to be a pawn... it will most likely be the real target(unless Tucker loses the house)

and if Tucker wins the veto competition and takes himself off, he still has all the good will still, as no pawn would not take themselves off...

so with a 50+ % chance of not even being a final nominee, and a near 100% chance of even if he is a final nominee to not be the main target(again assuming he does not lose the house). its pretty safe even if you take away a competitors ego... you add the ego, he thinks he is untouchable this week..
The only way Tucker goes home is if he has an Angela level meltdown.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In this show, the target changes CONSTANTLY. The only way to assure you don’t go home is to avoid the block.

But having the additional comp this season makes it more advantageous for players to want to START on the block. They have that additional 33% chance for a lotto win, and eliminates the chance for a blindside (or a 5-finger strategy).

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this show, the target changes CONSTANTLY. The only way to assure you don’t go home is to avoid the block.

But having the additional comp this season makes it more advantageous for players to want to START on the block. They have that additional 33% chance for a lotto win, and eliminates the chance for a blindside (or a 5-finger strategy).

agreed... being on the block at all is dangerous... but starting as one is safer than it has ever been before... especially as a pawn, and especially if your ego allows you to think you are even better off than you are...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed... being on the block at all is dangerous... but starting as one is safer than it has ever been before... especially as a pawn, and especially if your ego allows you to think you are even better off than you are...
Cannot disagree. The extra comp certainly favors the “comp beast”.

But what is a “comp beast”? Some challenges are athletic, but many are either memory or luck or intellectual as well.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cannot disagree. The extra comp certainly favors the “comp beast”.

But what is a “comp beast”? Some challenges are athletic, but many are either memory or luck or intellectual as well.

no.. im not even talking about what is... im talking about how it is perceived...

having an ego, makes him think he will win... no matter what... normal odds say he has a 50 Percent chance of taking himself off, what odds do you think he gives himself?? and he just destroyed in the last eviction competition... got all pumped up about puzzles...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no.. im not even talking about what is... im talking about how it is perceived...

having an ego, makes him think he will win... no matter what... normal odds say he has a 50 Percent chance of taking himself off, what odds do you think he gives himself?? and he just destroyed in the last eviction competition... got all pumped up about puzzles...
Oh, he KNOWS he is coming down.

But that is just stupid-thinking.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This 3 nominee BS, really sucks for the HOH though... not just do they have to put 3 players on the block... but there is a 50% chance one of them takes themselves off, and a non zero percent chance that someone else wins and takes someone off...

that is over a 50% chance that the HOH has to put 4 nominees up... and over a 50% chance that the main target takes themselves off...

originally when i heard about these rules, i thought backdooring was going to be harder... but mathematically it actually makes more sense to backdoor your main target than it is to put them straight onto the block... but that will be more of a factor later once angela and kenney are gone... right now they are too easy to put up... as they dont put any blood on your hands, and nobody wants to work with them...