• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy that the house flipped on Cedric but damn if it wasn’t entertaining.

Pawns always go home is a saying that exists for a reason.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brooklyn "holy fuck they did it" face was amazing

From the few moments after the AI arena she was talking to Rovina and telling her how this was all real which I assume meant the alliance she had with her but she was expecting her to get evicted. You can definitely tell The Pentagon were legit blindsided.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the few moments after the AI arena she was talking to Rovina and telling her how this was all real which I assume meant the alliance she had with her but she was expecting her to get evicted. You can definitely tell The Pentagon were legit blindsided.

I think Cedric was the right move.

In this game. You go after the beasts and winners.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cedric was the right move.

In this game. You go after the beasts and winners.
He was kind of a loser though, like yeah he won that one HOH but he was pretty much a lame duck in the other comps. Did you see him in the AI arena last night he was nowhere close. He gave the perception of being a strong player but he wasn’t really all that good

I think they got rid of him because of his alliance and not so much him as a competitor.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts post-HOH comp…

Tucker won.

Who does he nom? I figure Brooklyn, Cam and Quinn are the main targets, with Chelsie as the prime alternate, but you have to have a pool of at least 4 because of the veto. So who is his pawn in a worst case scenario?

It seems like HE is solid with Angela, and T-Kimo seems like THE power couple in the house right now, and obviously he isnt putting Purina on the block…

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was kind of a loser though, like yeah he won that one HOH but he was pretty much a lame duck in the other comps. Did you see him in the AI arena last night he was nowhere close. He gave the perception of being a strong player but he wasn’t really all that good

I think they got rid of him because of his alliance and not so much him as a competitor.
Absolutely. He was kicked purely because of numbers. Quinn fucked up by telling T-Kimo about the Pentagon. That one act killed his game.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was Tucker:

Angela, Kensy, Cal

2 proven winners and a beast

Backdoor Quinn

Edit: added spoiler. cal

Last edited by a moderator:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was Tucker:

Angela, Kensy, Cal

2 proven winners and a beast

Backdoor Quinn

nah... no need to back door him... especially when you are competing in the veto competition yourself... worst case he does not go home either way... tucker actually should not want Quinn to go home... his game is better with Quinn in the house...

Edit: Added spoilers. cal

Last edited by a moderator:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys. Keep post-HOH discussion in spoiler tags, please.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys. Keep post-HOH discussion in spoiler tags, please.

or maybe we should poll the 6 of us to see if any of us care about spoilers... i know i dont... i havent even watched last nights episode yet... LOL...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I absolutely do care.

fair enough... really just checking... FTR, i am always behind because i watch it on paramount a day or 2 later.... dont have real tv...

but this is a show that i will read the spoilers... but thats just me...
personally, i find the psychological, what they should do, more enjoyable than what they do do

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fair enough... really just checking... FTR, i am always behind because i watch it on paramount a day or 2 later.... dont have real tv...

but this is a show that i will read the spoilers... but thats just me...
personally, i find the psychological, what they should do, more enjoyable than what they do do
Absolutely. I don’t have cable either. I watch the episode when I get to it. But once the episode airs, I TRY to avoid this thread until I am caught up. Once it airs, discussion is 100% open. But HOH and POV are on,y known if someone goes out and finds it. I was bored last night and watched a half hour or so of the feeds, so I know who won the comp and saw a couple one-on-ones. But that talk really should be in spoiler tags (thus why I put my comments behind a tag).

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only watch on Paramount and some seasons I check out the spoilers but this season I’ve been good so far and am trying not to spoil myself.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. He was kicked purely because of numbers. Quinn fucked up by telling T-Kimo about the Pentagon. That one act killed his game.
I truly believe Quinn when he says his main loyalty is to those two but the problem is he didn’t stress that enough to them where they can believe him and so they went out and tried to find a better group but didn’t fill him in on that.

He’s definitely overplaying a lot right now but thankfully because Tucker is still a bigger target and he had his little beef with Cedric Quinn‘s kind of in a good spot right now. But he’s definitely not playing in Ian type of game where he’s a super fan but making strategic moves to set himself up long term.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly believe Quinn when he says his main loyalty is to those two but the problem is he didn’t stress that enough to them where they can believe him and so they went out and tried to find a better group but didn’t fill him in on that.

He’s definitely overplaying a lot right now but thankfully because Tucker is still a bigger target and he had his little beef with Cedric Quinn‘s kind of in a good spot right now. But he’s definitely not playing in Ian type of game where he’s a super fan but making strategic moves to set himself up long term.
No one saw Ian as a threat. His playstyle is NOW viewed as a threat, but not at the time. Boogie just saw him as a cute kid having fun. Right up to the point where he was pulling the knife out of his back that Ian put there. And MAJOR props to Boogie for respecting Ian for making that play.