• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milks rank of the final 9 most likely winner

1. Chelsea
2. T'kor
3. Leah
4. Cam

5. Rubina
6. Kimo
7. Mac
8. Angela
9. Quinn

Quinn is the worst BB player of this seaosn.... sure he is a decent competitor, but he played too hard in the beginning, and had 2 epic failure HOHs....

If Quinn was better, this season would have been totally different... would have been a much more fun season IMO...

the Pentagon vs Tucker would have been exciting

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milks rank of the final 9 most likely winner

1. Chelsea
2. T'kor
3. Leah
4. Cam

5. Rubina
6. Kimo
7. Mac
8. Angela
9. Quinn

Quinn is the worst BB player of this seaosn.... sure he is a decent competitor, but he played too hard in the beginning, and had 2 epic failure HOHs....

If Quinn was better, this season would have been totally different... would have been a much more fun season IMO...

the Pentagon vs Tucker would have been exciting
I could nitpick some of the specific placements, but the general order is about right.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could nitpick some of the specific placements, but the general order is about right.

the top 4 may be interchangeable...

the bottom 5, who cares, none of them are winning.... Kimo can, but he aint making it, he only has T'kor protection... and Tkor knows that she is going to have to let go, otherwise she will become a target...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

That was an epic comp. I did NOT see that coming.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know his game was an epic failure especially the last few weeks but I was a fan of Quinn.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know his game was an epic failure especially the last few weeks but I was a fan of Quinn.
I am glad to see him gone. He has sooooo annoying.

Of the remaining players, I am probably most rooting for Kimo. But I agree he has next to no chance of winning. And I am actually quite OK with that.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am glad to see him gone. He has sooooo annoying.

Of the remaining players, I am probably most rooting for Kimo. But I agree he has next to no chance of winning. And I am actually quite OK with that.

To me He wasn't a bad player. He just did 3 things wrong

1) Played too fast, too quickly
2) He had a big mouth, that sometimes can cost you
3) He failed in controlling the Minions and that made both of his HOH's failures.

He was a little annoying, one can say but a good player.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3) He failed in controlling the Minions and that made both of his HOH's failures.

His main fail, imho, was wanting to work with Angela right after he meltdown with what’s-his-name (Matt?). She had shown she was unstable. Why would he want to create a F2 with her? Her melt down towards her was completely foreseeable. And after that happened, he was left on his heels the whole game.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean he admitted in his exit interview that he came in wanting to play wild and so that’s what he did.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean he admitted in his exit interview that he came in wanting to play wild and so that’s what he did.

I love when the rest of the house anoints a player as a good player... and that's why they have to go... we all know its always BS... its just them trying to be nice...

Quinn was a terrible player... maybe the rest of the house just didn't realize how bad of a player he was...

this season really has a terrible cast, not saying its not an entertaining cast, but none are/were good players...

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sure what the consensus is with people on the JANKIE thing but I love it, I truly hope they’re out there for a whole week. It’s so unique and something we haven’t seen before in big Brother I love them throwing a curveball in the mix.

I hope production is using this time to change up the house a bit to keep the twists coming.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sure what the consensus is with people on the JANKIE thing but I love it, I truly hope they’re out there for a whole week. It’s so unique and something we haven’t seen before in big Brother I love them throwing a curveball in the mix.

I hope production is using this time to change up the house a bit to keep the twists coming.

they did something similar in the recent past... don't remember if it was last season or before that... they split the house in two, one side lived outside all week, the other inside...

I don't see this twist to do anything to the game play though... so I am not sure if I really care about it, its more annoying than anything else...

if there is actual JANKIE twists during the week to create more craziness then I can change my opinion... but as of now, I don't see it being a twist, just a torture... and some of that torture is thrown on us as well...

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they did something similar in the recent past... don't remember if it was last season or before that... they split the house in two, one side lived outside all week, the other inside...

I don't see this twist to do anything to the game play though... so I am not sure if I really care about it, its more annoying than anything else...

if there is actual JANKIE twists during the week to create more craziness then I can change my opinion... but as of now, I don't see it being a twist, just a torture... and some of that torture is thrown on us as well...
Well they did mention 2 veto‘s being in play this week so that’s something.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was pitiful, Leah. Wow.

It would have beautiful if it were TKor vs Chelsie. But after that horrid display by Leah, that wasn’t possible.

Gotta figure it will be TKor going tonight.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just finished the Veto episode and if this house is smart they’ll evict T’Kor, so that likely means Rubina is going home

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just finished the Veto episode and if this house is smart they’ll evict T’Kor, so that likely means Rubina is going home

yea... agreed... this house does not have any good players... its just people that think they are playing well...

probably the worst cast of players of all time... not saying they are not entertaining... but there hasnt been a clear winner at all this season, and nobody that has been even close....

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea... agreed... this house does not have any good players... its just people that think they are playing well...

probably the worst cast of players of all time... not saying they are not entertaining... but there hasnt been a clear winner at all this season, and nobody that has been even close....
The game has evolved into a survival of the meekest. Anyone who stands out immediately gets sacrificed.

they should reintroduce house-wide reward comps so there is incentive to keep stronger players around. If Tucker is kept, all players will get more perks. If Angela is kept, more penalties will be earned.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game has evolved into a survival of the meekest. Anyone who stands out immediately gets sacrificed.

they should reintroduce house-wide reward comps so there is incentive to keep stronger players around. If Tucker is kept, all players will get more perks. If Angela is kept, more penalties will be earned.

i dont agree with this... Tucker was not a good player, just a comp beast...

We have no clue what Matt would have been, but he played too hard and lost because of it... sure his appearance and Angela "bullying" him were big factors of him leaving... but he overplayed himself too...

Cam, has lasted this whole time... but he doesnt win comps... maybe part of his game... maybe he is not as good of a competitor as he thinks he is....

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont agree with this... Tucker was not a good player, just a comp beast...

We have no clue what Matt would have been, but he played too hard and lost because of it... sure his appearance and Angela "bullying" him were big factors of him leaving... but he overplayed himself too...

Cam, has lasted this whole time... but he doesnt win comps... maybe part of his game... maybe he is not as good of a competitor as he thinks he is....
Not sure how any of what you said counters what I said…

they used to have house comps for shopping sprees or menu items during the week and other perks. If they were to reintroduce this concept (pass the challenge or the whole house sleeps outside or eats slop or has cold showers or…). If those challenges were brought back, keeping a comp beast around would be a real incentive. As it stands, there is absolutely zero reason for anyone in the house to keep anyone who has shown an ability to win comps. They are NOTHING but competition.