• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angela won HOH. I don’t know is Noms have been made yet. Tyler and Angela were discussing possibilities and they seemed to be talking about targeting either Haleigh (aggressive) or Sam (safe). They also expressed frustration with Brett. It didn’t seem like they were ready to blow up L6 yet, but I definitely see some cracks in the foundation.

Noms are Haleigh and Fessy with the target being Fessy but they're fine with either going home. Also the main reason why Brett is at the bottom and going to be a target soon is because Tyler knows Brett is playing a great game and actually gives him competition if they made final 2 so he wants to get rid of him before Final 5.

Brett is one of the only people left who stand a chance at beating Tyler and Tyler knows that. He feels like Kaycee hasn't done enough to win in the eyes of the jury and Angela isn't well liked by the jury meaning they likely wont vote for her. Tyler knows he has a better chance of being either of them so he's willing to take them to final 3 over Brett who may give him problems.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget everything I have said about jc in the past. That little guy is hilarious and might just be my favorite B.B. player of all time.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand Brett, but he's a solid player. Still laughing of how he broke Rockstar lol.

If he were smart, he'd start to pull Sam, JC and whoever remains (assuming Haleigh) from eviction tonight, into an alliance. I can't see a scenario in which anyone outside of Haleigh, would nominate Tyler.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget everything I have said about jc in the past. That little guy is hilarious and might just be my favorite B.B. player of all time.

Nah. I still can't stand him.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
muh wife says the midget is about to be kicked off fer being a creepy perv.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyler. I would guess Hailiegh and Scottie will be the noms. It may be getting to the point of blowing up L6, though, and T&A were showing frustration with Brett last week.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah. I still can't stand him.

Midgets, like corgis, scare the bejeezus out of me, but JC is definitely starting to grow on me. I liked the way he would boss that big, dumb galoot Fessy around, telling him he’s a dummy :laugh:

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyler. I would guess Hailiegh and Scottie will be the noms. It may be getting to the point of blowing up L6, though, and T&A were showing frustration with Brett last week.

Too many people still in the house to blow up a 4 person alliance. Gotta wait 2 more weeks.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that was earlier in the season.
He was super creepy earlier. Apparently he is not allowed to touch anyone in the house anymore. After the noms last night, he was talking with Tyler and he mentioned that he is banned from touching anyone anymore.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not surprising, Haliegh and Scottie were nominated. I kinda hope one of them wins the veto, just to see what Tyler does. I would guess Sam? She is hated in the house and would be the easiest nom, but he might lose her vote if he does that.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently there were 2 instances this week that I had no idea about, and CBS is getting a LOT of heat from critics for not expelling JC.

1) Haleigh was going to the bathroom and JC opened the door and tied it open so she would have to stand up to close it. Sam saved her the embarrassment. H was screaming for production while it was happening.

2) Tyler was sleeping and JC climbed into his bed (Tyler previously told JC not to share his bed) and caressed his face, arm and leg while T slept.

Production has talked with all 3 and apparently T and H are cool with JC and do not want any action taken.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apparently, the entire existing jury (pre-Fess, at least, but they planned on including him) have a pact to vote as a block. Scottie has been telling all the houseguests this.

This basically makes it imperative that S and H HAVE to be the next 2 out since they would clearly get the votes of the entire Hive.

If Scottie hadn’t spread this, maybe he or H could have worked a way to AT LEAST move ahead of Sam and JC. As it is, no one in the house can afford to have either get anywhere close to the end.

God that alliance had a collection of fools...

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:gaah:
Want to click the spoilers so bad! But I'm behind and I'll wait :pout:

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apparently, the entire existing jury (pre-Fess, at least, but they planned on including him) have a pact to vote as a block. Scottie has been telling all the houseguests this.

This basically makes it imperative that S and H HAVE to be the next 2 out since they would clearly get the votes of the entire Hive.

If Scottie hadn’t spread this, maybe he or H could have worked a way to AT LEAST move ahead of Sam and JC. As it is, no one in the house can afford to have either get anywhere close to the end.

God that alliance had a collection of fools...

I really hate jury pettiness, and "block" voting.

As it is, the reason why they weren't sequestered prior to a Battle Back, is because they weren't planning on a Battle Back - until Kaetlyn screwed up one of the EASIEST comps ever, and they had no contingeny plans.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate jury pettiness, and "block" voting.

As it is, the reason why they weren't sequestered prior to a Battle Back, is because they weren't planning on a Battle Back - until Kaetlyn screwed up one of the EASIEST comps ever, and they had no contingeny plans.

your probably right about WHY there was a battle back...

But i will say this, i feel like EVERY year they talk about "BLOCK" voting... But when they do get to the final 2 they will pick the right way...

dont think the jury has been WRONG with their votes in the past... and even if they are, who cares, the final 2 is based on skill and strategy of the ACTIVE players... If there is a clear choice and loses, then he/she played the chicken game anyway...