• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is apparently scared to put Sam up. And they all realize she is wasted space. Getting rid of her is a wasted HOH.

But she did specifically say this week that Sam has to go, and soon...

Well with this week being a Double Eviction it's very possible that Sam ends up on the block as a pawn and then goes at the end of DE unless she wins something and then it would be JC going. I'm reading it's a strong possibility of Sam and Haleigh with Haleigh being the target.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think she puts up Sam & JC.

This ... Kaycee is crushing a bit on Haleigh and Sam and JC just seem right for the pickings. Level 6 (now 4) seem very tight ... everyone wants to take Angela to the final two because the jury hate Angela.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with this week being a Double Eviction it's very possible that Sam ends up on the block as a pawn and then goes at the end of DE unless she wins something and then it would be JC going. I'm reading it's a strong possibility of Sam and Haleigh with Haleigh being the target.
I was thinking about the DE/Sam solution. That makes a lot of sense. She won’t have the time to wig out on everyone if she is put up during DE.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evil Dick was the biggest ass to ever play the game, and he won.

Of course, he beat his own daughter while doing it, but...

but you have to own it... which Paul didn't.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking about the DE/Sam solution. That makes a lot of sense. She won’t have the time to wig out on everyone if she is put up during DE.

and she has won what, one comp?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but you have to own it... which Paul didn't.
And Dick’s “assholeness” was respected because of the reason. Everyone hated his daughter because her bitchiness was just bitchiness for bitchiness sake. He was a dick because he was trying to throw the game to increase her chances of winning.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had no idea there was a message board for this. Watch all the time with the wife.

Its just a shame this season has been a few people running the game and it took this long for those left to figure out. But I guess theres still a guy like JC who thinks he is controlling things.

Just have been waiting for the point where the alliance can finally turn on each other.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ... Kaycee is crushing a bit on Haleigh and Sam and JC just seem right for the pickings. Level 6 (now 4) seem very tight ... everyone wants to take Angela to the final two because the jury hate Angela.
A few hours before the eviction last night, KC and T were talking in the HOH room and they were totally loving on each other. They confirmed to each other that they were a true final 2 and that the plan was to stay with L6 until the final 4. They said the elim order was Scottie-Haleigh-Sam-JC-Brett-Angela. T fully admitted to the existence of Tangela (which he hasn’t flat out admitted to anyone else) and he basically told her all the game talk that happens during their snuggle sessions. It seemed like T is more serious game-wise about working with KC. He said that relationship wise, Angela would understand if he cut her loose.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had no idea there was a message board for this. Watch all the time with the wife.

Its just a shame this season has been a few people running the game and it took this long for those left to figure out. But I guess theres still a guy like JC who thinks he is controlling things.

Just have been waiting for the point where the alliance can finally turn on each other.
Jc has been useful to L6 because their targets have lined up, but he has NOT been controlling shit. L6 may be the strongest alliance in the history of the game.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jc has been useful to L6 because their targets have lined up, but he has NOT been controlling shit. L6 may be the strongest alliance in the history of the game.

JC did help control Fessy.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few hours before the eviction last night, KC and T were talking in the HOH room and they were totally loving on each other. They confirmed to each other that they were a true final 2 and that the plan was to stay with L6 until the final 4. They said the elim order was Scottie-Haleigh-Sam-JC-Brett-Angela. T fully admitted to the existence of Tangela (which he hasn’t flat out admitted to anyone else) and he basically told her all the game talk that happens during their snuggle sessions. It seemed like T is more serious game-wise about working with KC. He said that relationship wise, Angela would understand if he cut her loose.

If I'm Tyler, the only one I don't want to go F2 with, is Kaycee...

and Angela in F2 is an easy win...

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah - there's never been an alliance that stuck together and actually ran roughshod over the house.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best part about JC's "control" is that he really thinks he's been running shit. He has no clue that he just happened to align with what L6 was already plotting and they let him be the catalyst for a lot of things so they'd stay above it :laugh3:

That little midge cracks me up. The way he popped up on the sofa after his vote yesterday was like a little rubber ball! And WTF with Scottie's speech? Jelly, much?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just realized last night that they never show any Angela DR material. She must be a total wet blanket in there.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best part about JC's "control" is that he really thinks he's been running shit. He has no clue that he just happened to align with what L6 was already plotting and they let him be the catalyst for a lot of things so they'd stay above it :laugh3:

That little midge cracks me up. The way he popped up on the sofa after his vote yesterday was like a little rubber ball! And WTF with Scottie's speech? Jelly, much?
Looked like T was legit pissed.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao. Scottie is a savage. That is all.

#FuckTyler