• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked like T was legit pissed.

If you didn't catch what he said, (the feed volume was lowered and on tape delay), here's what went down

Bret couldn’t believe Scottie told them all to…Suck it!…on the way out.

Haleigh said when Scottie jumped over the table to leave he also flipped everyone off.

Angela called the move “classy”.

“He said he was probably being evicted because everyone was dicking around,” Tyler explained to JC who wasn’t sure what Scottie had said.

“He said you can all suck it except you Tyler because you have been getting Hilton head,” said Haleigh correcting Tyler.

The “Hilton head” comment was a dig at Angela and Tyler’s relationship. Hilton Head Island is a resort town in South Carolina. Tyler lives there now and Angela grew up there.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100%. She is the only one that he might go in as the underdog against (outside of Haleigh, of course)

L6 vs Hive? Unless Hales wins a few more comps, I wouldn't worry about the jury vote. Number is in favor of an L6 member

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao. Scottie is a savage. That is all.

#FuckTyler
Booooo! Scottie has no self-control! He totally panics! Throwing Haleigh out for a nom to FESSY?!! 'tarded! Total panic move. It's kinda like that saying... you have a plan, until you get punched in the mouth. Scottie got punched in the mouth and all bets were off! He freaked out!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you didn't catch what he said, (the feed volume was lowered and on tape delay), here's what went down
Thanks. I watched the west coast feed, so everything was sensored out. I didn’t see him flipping everyone off, and the “Hilton head” spot was lost entirely. It was clear he made a BJ comment to T and the stuffed animal flew in hard at his head right after.

Classless comment by Scottie. Too bad because I actually kinda like Scottie.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you a Tyler fan lol!? @Win TWINS!!!

Tyler is a beast ... and now that it's game time Kaycee is really stepping up her game ... social and physical. Angela is laying back think people will take care of her and Brett is the weak link ... but Bret is the strongest weak link in Big Brother history. The question is when (or if) is someone is going to blow it up.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao!

Angela is a punk too. Can dish it out but gets shook easily. Can't wait until she kick rocks.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. I watched the west coast feed, so everything was sensored out. I didn’t see him flipping everyone off, and the “Hilton head” spot was lost entirely. It was clear he made a BJ comment to T and the stuffed animal flew in hard at his head right after.

Classless comment by Scottie. Too bad because I actually kinda like Scottie.

Scottie is a child.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyler is a beast ... and now that it's game time Kaycee is really stepping up her game ... social and physical. Angela is laying back think people will take care of her and Brett is the weak link ... but Bret is the strongest weak link in Big Brother history. The question is when (or if) is someone is going to blow it up.

I don't believe they blow it up until final 5, but the double eviction could get interesting.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The DE will tell a lot. The comps will be mental, probably, which favors Brett. But will he actually take a swing at Tangela? I think he is solid with JC, but I just don’t see him taking the swing that would need to be made.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will depend on how hard JC keeps drilling "Angela/Kaycee" into Brett's head. He knows he's hit a wall with Tyler, so he has to keep trying to sell it to Brett. The problem is that, like everyone here sees, L6 is a tight-knit alliance and they are pretty honest & open with each other. JC has no idea how close those 4 are.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao!

Angela is a punk too. Can dish it out but gets shook easily. Can't wait until she kick rocks.
She is a comp beast, but never hangs out with anyone outside of Tyler. She has zero social game.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The DE will tell a lot. The comps will be mental, probably, which favors Brett. But will he actually take a swing at Tangela? I think he is solid with JC, but I just don’t see him taking the swing that would need to be made.

because the remaining L6 members take a shot back

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will depend on how hard JC keeps drilling "Angela/Kaycee" into Brett's head. He knows he's hit a wall with Tyler, so he has to keep trying to sell it to Brett. The problem is that, like everyone here sees, L6 is a tight-knit alliance and they are pretty honest & open with each other. JC has no idea how close those 4 are.
I think Brett is the possible in. I just don’t see him breaking away.