• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Removing the back door also removes a lot of the drama during the week. Once your 3rd nom is named, everyone else in the house is automatically safe for the week. As it is now, once noms are made, there is still a lot of strategic game play trying to gauge their risk as a replacement and how winning veto could help or hurt their game.

i agree with that... again, this is what makes making a twist so hard... didnt realize how hard it was, and that explains why when the executives decide on the twists we all are like, wow those are horrible and unfair...

i have always liked the battle back...

dont like that it is usually a one competition thing though...I am just not a fan of comp beasts domination... again, i think that is just bad casting....

i think this is how i would do the battle back, after a certain week, with a certain amount of eliminated players... lets just say 6 eliminated(could be more or could be less)

the players rank the eliminated players by who they most want to see back and the FANS also do their vote on who they want back most...

and then you do head to head competitions( doesnt necessarily have to be the same competition)

where:
Game 1: the bottom 2 in voting face eachother
Game 2: the next lowest in voting faces winner of Game 1
Game 3: the next lowest in voting faces the winner of game 2
etc...

and whoever wins the win back gets immunity for at least one week when they come back...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree with that... again, this is what makes making a twist so hard... didnt realize how hard it was, and that explains why when the executives decide on the twists we all are like, wow those are horrible and unfair...

i have always liked the battle back...

dont like that it is usually a one competition thing though...I am just not a fan of comp beasts domination... again, i think that is just bad casting....

i think this is how i would do the battle back, after a certain week, with a certain amount of eliminated players... lets just say 6 eliminated(could be more or could be less)

the players rank the eliminated players by who they most want to see back and the FANS also do their vote on who they want back most...

and then you do head to head competitions( doesnt necessarily have to be the same competition)

where:
Game 1: the bottom 2 in voting face eachother
Game 2: the next lowest in voting faces winner of Game 1
Game 3: the next lowest in voting faces the winner of game 2
etc...

and whoever wins the win back gets immunity for at least one week when they come back...
I am not a huge fan of the battle back (or exhale island, for that matter). The player was evicted (or voted off the island). They lost. That said, no exhale island or battle-backer has ever won (iianm), so I guess it doesn’t make much of an impact.

As for immunity, I think Judd (S15) is the only battle-backer who was immediately bounced out the door. Not sure immunity is needed.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a huge fan of the battle back (or exhale island, for that matter). The player was evicted (or voted off the island). They lost. That said, no exhale island or battle-backer has ever won (iianm), so I guess it doesn’t make much of an impact.

As for immunity, I think Judd (S15) is the only battle-backer who was immediately bounced out the door. Not sure immunity is needed.
Chris won survivor after spending basically the entire game on extinction

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good new rule that would make it more entertaining is you must be evicted if you don’t win a comp by jury.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started Celeb BB tonight.

BB might be dead, regardless, but the Celeb version is REALLY bad. I am not committing myself to this entire season.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Chris Kattan have a stroke at some point?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all the Aussie Survivor talk in that thread, I was wondering about watching BBCan. Is it possible to watch that in the US legally?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was hilarious. Hands down, the most awkward reality show finale ever. They didn’t allow the evicted houseguests to ask any questions of Melissa or Todrick and when they exited the house, not a single jury member got up to greet them or celebrate them. And no reunion portion.

Dayum…

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paramount+ has BBCan now.

I am a couple episodes in and my first impression is that a) the host SUCKS and b) the production is SUPER awkward. I assume the production will improve. I am not sure the host can improve. She is just bad on every level.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple episodes into S2 of BB Canada right now.

Holy shit!!

They added a laughtrack!?!?

Are you fucking kidding me?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was hilarious. Hands down, the most awkward reality show finale ever. They didn’t allow the evicted houseguests to ask any questions of Melissa or Todrick and when they exited the house, not a single jury member got up to greet them or celebrate them. And no reunion portion.

Dayum…
Because Miesha is a badass and there were scared of her

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Miesha is a badass and there were scared of her
???

I take it you didn’t follow any of the un-broadcast news of this season. Todrick talked some SERIOUS shit about all the houseguests after they were eliminated. He may have ended his career with his antics.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
???

I take it you didn’t follow any of the un-broadcast news of this season. Todrick talked some SERIOUS shit about all the houseguests after they were eliminated. He may have ended his career with his antics.
No I didn’t. I was joking. But she is a bad ass and the girls our girls team hated playing against her in high school

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I didn’t. I was joking. But she is a bad ass and the girls our girls team hated playing against her in high school
I actually kinda liked this season of celeb BB. The players ACTUALLY played. In the last 2 season, they basically just showed up to cash their appearance fee checks. Todrick kinda hijacked the emotions of the season, but if you ignore that part of it, he actually played a pretty good game. If the other players didn’t have access to the broadcasts and live feeds after they left and were in an actual jury house, he probably would have won hands down.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually kinda liked this season of celeb BB. The players ACTUALLY played. In the last 2 season, they basically just showed up to cash their appearance fee checks. Todrick kinda hijacked the emotions of the season, but if you ignore that part of it, he actually played a pretty good game. If the other players didn’t have access to the broadcasts and live feeds after they left and were in an actual jury house, he probably would have won hands down.
With how the finale played out it made me want to see the live feeds because I was lost as hell on why Todrick was hated. Didn’t think there was a prayer he was going to win but I didn’t get the hatred for him and still really don’t because at least from the cast members I haven’t heard anything that is bad enough for the reaction. Shaina or however you spell it I get but the overall cast I didn’t get.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a new COVID theory…

It was released by the producers of BBCan. BBCan8 was such a shitshow, shutting it down due to COVID was the best thing that could have possibly happened to it.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paramount+ has BBCan now.

I am a couple episodes in and my first impression is that a) the host SUCKS and b) the production is SUPER awkward. I assume the production will improve. I am not sure the host can improve. She is just bad on every level.
Almost to the end of S8 now (S8 ends after 11 eps, I think due to COVID).

The production does get better. Still a bit awkward in places, but it is a professional production at this point.

Arisa Cox does NOT get better. She is so much cringe. Surprisingly, the innerwebz seem to love her!? I just don’t get it.

Beginning with, I think S4(??) each season has a definite theme. Not a gameplay theme, like BBUSA (exes, twins, pairs, etc), but a story telling theme. If they want to separate themselves from BBUSA (which it seems like they want to), they should implement some really game changing things, like season long powers that can be earned/won, or go with some BBUSA type twists, but original (the Pags brothers was a decent try at this, but they are really the ONLY casting twist they have ever done). Although, bringing in players from other countries was a nice twist. Not sure letting Canada chose them was smart, though. How many Canadians had ever seen BBAustralia or UK or Italy (which made it odd that Jace did not make it into the house).

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost to the end of S8 now (S8 ends after 11 eps, I think due to COVID).

The production does get better. Still a bit awkward in places, but it is a professional production at this point.

Arisa Cox does NOT get better. She is so much cringe. Surprisingly, the innerwebz seem to love her!? I just don’t get it.

Beginning with, I think S4(??) each season has a definite theme. Not a gameplay theme, like BBUSA (exes, twins, pairs, etc), but a story telling theme. If they want to separate themselves from BBUSA (which it seems like they want to), they should implement some really game changing things, like season long powers that can be earned/won, or go with some BBUSA type twists, but original (the Pags brothers was a decent try at this, but they are really the ONLY casting twist they have ever done). Although, bringing in players from other countries was a nice twist. Not sure letting Canada chose them was smart, though. How many Canadians had ever seen BBAustralia or UK or Italy (which made it odd that Jace did not make it into the house).

Doing Season 11 now. Week 5 or 6 I think

Watch week 3 of that if you Want to see a HOH failure.