• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i understand the thought... just saying it is never a good idea to make it look like you are targeting an obvious demographic...

it wont be surprising for the women to all think he is targeting all women... Point is, that if he wanted to have no blood on him, he should have nominated one male... so nobody can make any assumptions about him...
That twist is built to put him in a bad situation. Michi had perfect reasoning for making his picks in S19 and the show still made it out to be a racial thing (even though one of his picks was a white dude). Those attacks are going to happen, regardless. So might as well ignore that aspect and make your picks based on your game.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that too... but i had the impression that it was to even out the competition... dont remember if it worked or not... but the longer the physical competitions were the bigger edge it always gave the same people...
The maze issue was that the comp was live, so each heat only lasted (I think) 3 minutes. If there weren’t 2 “winners”, than that heat just wouldn’t advance 2 players. The 2 mens heats had really short, easy mazes and each heat easily advanced 2 players. The 2 woman’s heats were both long, complicated mazes and both only advanced a single player. So the final comp was 4 guys and 2 girls.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That twist is built to put him in a bad situation. Michi had perfect reasoning for making his picks in S19 and the show still made it out to be a racial thing (even though one of his picks was a white dude). Those attacks are going to happen, regardless. So might as well ignore that aspect and make your picks based on your game.

I think you are missing something... no blood also means no perceived assumptions... if you pick all the same, then it is obvious... whether intentional or not...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are missing something... no blood also means no perceived assumptions... if you pick all the same, then it is obvious... whether intentional or not...
He also had a grand total of 2 mins to make his decisions.

Who was competing in the piercing comp?

hippy dude (he won the heat)
old back dude
hypnotist (she was picked for backstage)
???
???

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

old back dude
???
???

I am not saying he made the wrong decision or that there is any malicious intent... Just saying when you pick all the same demographic, then your no-blood strategy failed...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not saying he made the wrong decision or that there is any malicious intent... Just saying when you pick all the same demographic, then your no-blood strategy failed...
But it is defensible. There is no possible combination of picks that he could make that won’t cause some bad feelings. The path he took, though, caused the least, though. The 2 clear losers and a person who appears to be a non-competitor.

Will he be attacked for his choices? Absolutely. Is there any combination of 3 players that he could have possibly made that would have left him perfectly clean? Absolutely not. Were his picks possibly the best possible choices? IMHO, yes.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

old back dude
???
???

you know one of the most common cliches used on this show, "its chess not checkers" well that was a very checkers selection...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it is defensible. There is no possible combination of picks that he could make that won’t cause some bad feelings. The path he took, though, caused the least, though. The 2 clear losers and a person who appears to be a non-competitor.

Will he be attacked for his choices? Absolutely. Is there any combination of 3 players that he could have possibly made that would have left him perfectly clean? Absolutely not. Were his picks possibly the best possible choices? IMHO, yes.

i guess that is where we will agree to disagree... anytime you pick all from the same demographic, it was not the BEST choices IMO...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put yourself in his shoes.

What is your chess move?

the first 2 basically volunteered after he said the first out... so it was only going to be from the last competition.. I would have chosen any of the males that were available...

But if it was really up to me, i would have used a different reasoning so i could nominate the people i wanted to nominate.. Dont know the exact move i would make since hypotheticals are just that...

I wanted Joseph out after watching his video... so i would have made a joke so i could nominate him...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they have “known” each other for less than an hour and maybe have conversed for a grand total of 4 mins. Week 1 is WAY too early to target anyone, let alone hour 1.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was Joseph?

I looked up names because there is no way i would remember any of their names after only one episode...

But joseph is the most likely comp beast this season... But absolutely hated his video..

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they have “known” each other for less than an hour and maybe have conversed for a grand total of 4 mins. Week 1 is WAY too early to target anyone, let alone hour 1.

agreed... but that doesnt stop the nominated wanting revenge... no blood strategies are intended not to fuel this revenge...

I am only saying that his no blood strategy failed///

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed... but that doesnt stop the nominated wanting revenge... no blood strategies are intended not to fuel this revenge...

I am only saying that his no blood strategy failed///
I looked up Joseph. I think he is the one who finished 2nd in the hanging comp?

picking the 2 girls who lost their comps BECAUSE they lost their comps, then picking a guy who took 2nd in his comp is a horrible plan. It means his logic for picking losers was BS and it is declaring war on someone who might be a competitor.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked up Joseph. I think he is the one who finished 2nd in the hanging comp?

picking the 2 girls who lost their comps BECAUSE they lost their comps, then picking a guy who took 2nd in his comp is a horrible plan. It means his logic for picking losers was BS and it is declaring war on someone who might be a competitor.

Well you didn’t read my post then. I said Joseph is who I wanted out. So I would have created my own reasoning to get him out.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you didn’t read my post then. I said Joseph is who I wanted out. So I would have created my own reasoning to get him out.
Agree to disagree. You don’t declare war on anyone in hour 1. Hour 1 is about survival. Don’t get nominated, don’t rock the boat.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree to disagree. You don’t declare war on anyone in hour 1. Hour 1 is about survival. Don’t get nominated, don’t rock the boat.

Never said he should nominate Joseph.

I said if I was picking three people I would create a reasoning so I could nominate him. As he was the one person I did not like after his video.

It was an aside.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess that is where we will agree to disagree... anytime you pick all from the same demographic, it was not the BEST choices IMO...

Youre looking way too much into it.

And technically the 3 women are not even nommed. Its really up to the HOH if he actually wants to nom 2 of those 3 women. He can "save" the demographic and swing at anyone with more time to process than 1 hour that backroom guy got.

And 1 of the 3 girls gets to win safety from america anyways.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre looking way too much into it.

And technically the 3 women are not even nommed. Its really up to the HOH if he actually wants to nom 2 of those 3 women. He can "save" the demographic and swing at anyone with more time to process than 1 hour that backroom guy got.

And 1 of the 3 girls gets to win safety from america anyways.

how am i looking too much into it?? we will see, whether any of the contestants later this week notice the obvious... and make any kind of comment to eachother...