• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how am i looking too much into it?? we will see, whether any of the contestants later this week notice the obvious... and make any kind of comment to eachother...

I mean I literally said

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I literally said

but nobody said they were on the block... yet at least... i can see the HOH putting at least one of those three on the block because the HOH knows that they cant compete to take themselves off...

easy HOH if he puts 2 of three up... chances they will remain the same... unless he wants to change- but that would add blood...

but that is not here or there...

My only point is that if you choose three people, and they are all the same demographic, then it will be easy to assume that you are picking on that demographic... whether true or not is irrelevant...

but that is part of the game... people in the BB house are already paranoid... a zero-blood strategy should not add fuel to the paranoia...
but again, we will see in the next few episodes, if anyone realized that all three chosen were girls, and if anyone is going to wonder if that was his strategy or not... Maybe the house will give him the benefit of doubt...

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So…

Anyone want to explain the concept of “Backstage” to me?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was Bullshit!

Jasmin TOTALLY touched the ground when she was on the wall.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apparently Twitter is afire about this house because of racism and bullying.

This county is self sabotaging now. We are so fucked.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only point is that if you choose three people, and they are all the same demographic, then it will be easy to assume that you are picking on that demographic... whether true or not is irrelevant...
Yet everyone thought it was okay for eight blacks to openly eliminate all of the whites on Big Brother two seasons ago. They formed an Alliance and wiped out the house. Because someone doesn't like another person on the show, doesn't mean that they're racist. They just don't like that person.

One other point that many tend to overlook. Each person is vying for a half million dollars. All is fair in love and war. Lie, cheat crawl on your belly like a snake. If it were me, being ruthless would be a compliment. Ain't gonna be nice to anyone looking to cut my throat.

Stop trying to rationalize everyone's behavior. They're all looking to fill their own pocket.

The producers and staff of the show have turned it into a message board. Over the past three or four years, they've shitcanned anyone who doesn't follow their liberal doctrine instead of letting people be themselves.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anything leaked?? or is it baseless...
I don’t follow Twitter enough myself to get a first hand feel, but when I was googling about Jasmin touching the floor, almost all the links went to stories about the “outrage” over how Taylor has been treated, and how she has been bullied because she is black.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t follow Twitter enough myself to get a first hand feel, but when I was googling about Jasmin touching the floor, almost all the links went to stories about the “outrage” over how Taylor has been treated, and how she has been bullied because she is black.

i mean, twitter is gonna make up stories and turn anything... so cant exactly take twitter at its word(or tweet)

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean, twitter is gonna make up stories and turn anything... so cant exactly take twitter at its word(or tweet)
don’t disagree.

But it still influences culture, no matter how brain dead it is.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don’t disagree.

But it still influences culture, no matter how brain dead it is.

Ok... i read some non twitter, accounts on how "racism" occurred...

and it was all really surrounding Paloma(maybe that is part of the Personal reason she left)... would not be surprised... but seemed like she didnt like Taylor from the beginning... gave the reason of not being a Girls girl, and that she was hanging out with the boys too much(which is kind of a BS reason if you want to do an all girls alliance isnt it??) whether her reasons had racist microaggressions or not again is kind of irrelevant... but i can see how it can be perceived that way....

But Paloma was crazy, you could see her eyes... and she played hard to get her out...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did they delay the eviction episode to Sunday? Was there something on CBS that preempted the eviction? And we’re there live feeds over the weekend spoiling the eviction?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS decided to air the sham trial in place of the BB Eviction episode.

:L

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did they delay the eviction episode to Sunday? Was there something on CBS that preempted the eviction? And we’re there live feeds over the weekend spoiling the eviction?

i dont know nor do i care... but i liked the friend twist...

with that said i did think a couple chose stupidly... the worst two "choice" groupings was (Indy and Alyssa) and (Monte and Joseph)

the Monte and Joseph Team is probably the dumbest, they are going to be targets every week after this one... they are both too strong...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont know nor do i care... but i liked the friend twist...

with that said i did think a couple chose stupidly... the worst two "choice" groupings was (Indy and Alyssa) and (Monte and Joseph)

the Monte and Joseph Team is probably the dumbest, they are going to be targets every week after this one... they are both too strong...

The way I interpreted it, the pairing twist was only for this week. So they are fine. Turner is never putting them up.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, theres been feeds and everything.

Sounds like a lot of alliance shifting happened which could make things more interesting if it holds up.

Also, as a passive BB watcher whose only seen a few of the recent seasons. Jasmine is the most annoying of all time, hands down.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, theres been feeds and everything.

Sounds like a lot of alliance shifting happened which could make things more interesting if it holds up.

Also, as a passive BB watcher whose only seen a few of the recent seasons. Jasmine is the most annoying of all time, hands down.
Her voice is almost as bad as that chick from Aussie Survivor.

Almost…

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way I interpreted it, the pairing twist was only for this week. So they are fine. Turner is never putting them up.

Can’t be just this week. Makes no sense. I interpreted as they are playing together until they are not.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t be just this week. Makes no sense. I interpreted as they are playing together until they are not.

Makes a lot of sense haha. Shows do a "shared destiny" type of twist a lot. Its a weekly thing so youre not stuck in a spot and also teams would start only have 1 person which is dumb.

thats why there is some twist involving the person with the voted off partner