• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals File Filming Charge Against Patriots

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there an NFL rule stating they had to inform the Bengals? I really don't care either way. You seem to think the Browns are at fault for the Pats actions. Too many of you Pats fans think they have never done anything wrong. It's still the Pats fault for video taping the Benglas sideline in the first place. Trying to blame the Browns for what the Pats decided to do is a 100% cop out.

You are such a pussy, you want to come here start shit and then are to scared to answer a simple question. Either man the hell up answer the question or drop it.

I told you I read what Ken wrote and moved past it, you don't seem to be able to do that. I am not blaming anyone I am asking a simple question. Have a nice day.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are such a pussy, you want to come here start shit and then are to scared to answer a simple question. Either man the hell up answer the question or drop it.

I told you I read what Ken wrote and moved past it, you don't seem to be able to do that. Have a nice day.

I didn't start anything you lil bitch. I tried to ask a legit question. And to no surprise you refused/couldn't/won't to answer it.

Now has the NFL said the Browns did anything wrong? That's what I thought. Stop blaming the Browns for what the Pats have done.

And I did answer your question. I said I don't care & you have an issue w/ my answer. Like you said, have a nice day.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is the Browns' fault that the Bengals were not informed. The Patriots' team was not at the field, it was a Patriots' production film crew that was given permission by the Browns. The Browns' are responsible for all actions and events at their field. They're not responsible for the filming.

Let's see if I can make it a bit more simple........

Your kid is having a birthday party inside your house. Your kid invites 10 other kids and all of the other parents know that there are 10 kids invited to the party. An eleventh kid asks your son if he can come to the party and your son says yes and tells you. Everyone is having a good time but the eleventh kid takes one of the original 10 from inside your house, to your backyard and pushed him in your pool and he drowns. Who's at fault?? The little kid who threw the other kid in the pool did the act, but your gonna pay. Your party, your house, your pool.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't start anything you lil bitch. I tried to ask a legit question. And to no surprise you refused/couldn't/won't to answer it.

Now has the NFL said the Browns did anything wrong? That's what I thought. Stop blaming the Browns for what the Pats have done.

And I did answer your question. I said I don't care & you have an issue w/ my answer. Like you said, have a nice day.
You are dumb as a box of rocks, where did I say it was the Browns fault?
Why can't you answer a simple question?

Lets deal with these questions first then we will move onto your soul provoking questions.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is the Browns' fault that the Bengals were not informed. The Patriots' team was not at the field, it was a Patriots' production film crew that was given permission by the Browns. The Browns' are responsible for all actions and events at their field. They're not responsible for the filming.

Your kid is having a birthday party inside your house. Your kid invites 10 other kids and all of the other parents know that there are 10 kids invited to the party. An eleventh kid asks your son if he can come to the party and your son says yes and tells you. Everyone is having a good time but the eleventh kid takes one of the original 10 from inside your house, to your backyard and pushed him in your pool and he drowns. Who's at fault?? The little kid who threw the other kid in the pool did the act, but your gonna pay. Your party, your house, your pool.

You know his punk ass is going to either avoid the logic or rationalize some dumb-ass response.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know his punk ass is going to either avoid the logic or rationalize some dumb-ass response.

He misread my post and instead or re-reading what he didn't understand, he fired off a angry shot. Then when it was explained to him, he realized he was wrong and couldn't bring himself to admit it to you and then dragged you into a slugfest. You landed a few jabs and a hard right cross. Instead of staying down because he knew he was wrong, he took a wild swing. You came back with an uppercut and a left hook to the solar plexus. He trying to get his wind back, and I'm sure he'll come back for more after he gets some smelling salts.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He misread my post and instead or re-reading what he didn't understand, he fired off a angry shot. Then when it was explained to him, he realized he was wrong and couldn't bring himself to admit it to you and then dragged you into a slugfest. You landed a few jabs and a hard right cross. Instead of staying down because he knew he was wrong, he took a wild swing. You came back with an uppercut and a left hook to the solar plexus. He trying to get his wind back, and I'm sure he'll come back for more after he gets some smelling salts.
What he also did was fail to acknowledge you were responding to a point another poster was making, to that person you stated it's the Browns fault for not letting the Bengals know. He chose to act like a trapped politician and attempted to use snippets of a conversation to make a point.

That and he appears to be a dumb punk-ass whiney little troll. But that's just me calling it as I see it.

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just get used to people calling you stupid and retarded. Once you get used to that, it's a pretty good group of people here

It's a good thing that my family and friends have prepped me for that for all of my life. HMMMMMM

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bless y'alls hearts but I refuse to join groups that allow people like me in.

I said you would fit in didn't say I would like you. I don't like any of these son's of whores

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there an NFL rule stating they had to inform the Bengals? I really don't care either way. You seem to think the Browns are at fault for the Pats actions. Too many of you Pats fans think they have never done anything wrong. It's still the Pats fault for video taping the Benglas sideline in the first place. Trying to blame the Browns for what the Pats decided to do is a 100% cop out.
I don't think that equates to "blaming the Browns" as much as stating the Patriots didn't owe the Bengals a notification. The issue here really falls on the purpose of the tape. If the intent was to tale clandestine footage then the Pats should be punished severely... Severely. If the intent was a fluff peace discussing how the scouting works, then shame on the idiots working the recording for not knowing they were mimicking actions that are illegal (and therefore, in fact, illegal on their own). If the intent is clear and the intent has nothing to do with football operations then a mild penalty should be assessed. Either way it's not a good look.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know why anyone is calling this analysis a "winner". Who's at fault? It's the kid. Who's going to pay is not relevant. You stated it yourself. The kid who committed the act is at fault.

Were you supposed to alert the families in advance that there was a potential for their child to be drowned at the party and they should attend at their own risk?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't worth the effort or the time. You all have your opinions and no one will change them.

I'm putting my input in this thread, in a box down cellar.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheating again.

The Suck for Luck campaign was cheating. By the way, Haha on that one. You guys cheated and all you have to show for it is a participation banner. LMAO!

Piping noise into the stadium sound system is cheating. I think you guys still lost that game. Haha!

Manning taking steroids is cheating(and everybody knows he did). Manning then takes his cheating ass and wins a Super Bowl with the Broncos NOT the Colts. Haha!!!!!!!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Suck for Luck campaign was cheating. By the way, Haha on that one. You guys cheated and all you have to show for it is a participation banner. LMAO!

Piping noise into the stadium sound system is cheating. I think you guys still lost that game. Haha!

Manning taking steroids is cheating(and everybody knows he did). Manning then takes his cheating ass and wins a Super Bowl with the Broncos NOT the Colts. Haha!!!!!!!
What a crock. Manning only took growth hormones.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what? The length of his neck?

Always thought this was his celebrity doppleganger

5b34f6839e74f.image.jpg

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed a lot of fun here!!!!!

Browns troll complaning about Pats fans reaction to being called cheaters?

Another priceless troll by @Wamu