• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals File Filming Charge Against Patriots

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This past Sunday, the Patriots Advanced Scout was in the Press Box watching the Bengals and Browns. A film crew ws in the box filming the scout for a weekly Kraft Production Show called "Do Your Job". A Bengals person saw them filming and accused them of filming the Bengals signals.

Immediately the story came out that the Patriots were filming the Bengals sideline. That was not true and the production company which is not a Patriot Company immediately handed over the camera to NFL Security.

Then the Bengals said that a Patriots Employee was filming the sideline . The person filming the advanced scout doing his job is not a Patriots' employee. He works for the production company.

The league has refused to comment on anything and the Bengals now know that it was a production company and they're backing off. The damage has been done and this will certainly bring up 2007 and the Jets game and Spygate.

I'm really surprised that the Patriots' Haters haven't already blown this totally out of proportion.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This past Sunday, the Patriots Advanced Scout was in the Press Box watching the Bengals and Browns. A film crew ws in the box filming the scout for a weekly Kraft Production Show called "Do Your Job". A Bengals person saw them filming and accused them of filming the Bengals signals.

Immediately the story came out that the Patriots were filming the Bengals sideline. That was not true and the production company which is not a Patriot Company immediately handed over the camera to NFL Security.

Then the Bengals said that a Patriots Employee was filming the sideline . The person filming the advanced scout doing his job is not a Patriots' employee. He works for the production company.

The league has refused to comment on anything and the Bengals now know that it was a production company and they're backing off. The damage has been done and this will certainly bring up 2007 and the Jets game and Spygate.

I'm really surprised that the Patriots' Haters haven't already blown this totally out of proportion.

But how stupid of the Pats if they did not announce this to the league and the Bengals, can't blame the Bengals one bit.

Comm1

The Kinda New Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 557.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was blow way out of proportion if this was the Bengals making a video we would of never heard about it

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the film shows any plays involving the Bengals sideline IMO the Pats should be punished, as should any other team that did this. Had to throw the last part to hold off the blind homers.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve always defended the Pats, but they do seem to play dumb a lot for a team who supposedly fine tunes every little detail.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the film shows any plays involving the Bengals sideline IMO the Pats should be punished, as should any other team that did this. Had to throw the last part to hold off the blind homers.
Those references to the PT in another thread, was that from falling off the high horse you love to frequently climb up on?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those references to the PT in another thread, was that from falling off the high horse you love to frequently climb up on?
No it was from wrestling your wife off my crotch.

Comm1

The Kinda New Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 557.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aint seen nothing yet.
Like I said, this place is a snake pit.
That's why we love it so much.
Good god. Well I keep coming back

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good god. Well I keep coming back

challenge_accepted.jpg

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just get used to people calling you stupid and retarded. Once you get used to that, it's a pretty good group of people here
We were just picking up where your mother left off.