• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals File Filming Charge Against Patriots

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea you guys steal from the self checkout at Walmart

Yes we do. But then we hand it to the begger on the exit smoking a cig, on his obama phone and petting his dog. It's more a Robin in the Hood approach. Generous bastards aren't we?

Comm1

The Kinda New Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 557.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes we do. But then we hand it to the begger on the exit smoking a cig, on his obama phone and petting his dog. It's more a Robin in the Hood approach. Generous bastards aren't we?
I can respect that.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This past Sunday, the Patriots Advanced Scout was in the Press Box watching the Bengals and Browns. A film crew ws in the box filming the scout for a weekly Kraft Production Show called "Do Your Job". A Bengals person saw them filming and accused them of filming the Bengals signals.

Immediately the story came out that the Patriots were filming the Bengals sideline. That was not true and the production company which is not a Patriot Company immediately handed over the camera to NFL Security.

Then the Bengals said that a Patriots Employee was filming the sideline . The person filming the advanced scout doing his job is not a Patriots' employee. He works for the production company.

The league has refused to comment on anything and the Bengals now know that it was a production company and they're backing off. The damage has been done and this will certainly bring up 2007 and the Jets game and Spygate.

I'm really surprised that the Patriots' Haters haven't already blown this totally out of proportion.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL So if he hadn't been busted he would have retained what ever he filmed?

I have no idea, and honestly don't even care that much. What are you going to steal from the Bengals? Signals to all 10 of their offensive plays? I was just posting what was Tweeted out by an ESPN employee. I do have to admit the Patriots have a lot of this crap pop up. Usually where there is smoke, there is fire though.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats are gonna smack the Bengals to the tune of 43 - 0 and BB will not shake Zak Taylors hand while simultaneously telling him to go fuck himself after the game.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea, and honestly don't even care that much. What are you going to steal from the Bengals? Signals to all 10 of their offensive plays? I was just posting what was Tweeted out by an ESPN employee. I do have to admit the Patriots have a lot of this crap pop up. Usually where there is smoke, there is fire though.

Yeah my point is there is no way they should have been filing with the express written permission of the league and the Bengals, Period. Honestly who and the fuck do we think we are that we can just do what ever the hell we want.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This past Sunday, the Patriots Advanced Scout was in the Press Box watching the Bengals and Browns. A film crew ws in the box filming the scout for a weekly Kraft Production Show called "Do Your Job". A Bengals person saw them filming and accused them of filming the Bengals signals.

Immediately the story came out that the Patriots were filming the Bengals sideline. That was not true and the production company which is not a Patriot Company immediately handed over the camera to NFL Security.

Then the Bengals said that a Patriots Employee was filming the sideline . The person filming the advanced scout doing his job is not a Patriots' employee. He works for the production company.

The league has refused to comment on anything and the Bengals now know that it was a production company and they're backing off. The damage has been done and this will certainly bring up 2007 and the Jets game and Spygate.

I'm really surprised that the Patriots' Haters haven't already blown this totally out of proportion.

Not buying this one second.

Patriots are guilty as hell.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not buying this one second.

Patriots are guilty as hell.

Your wife is guilty too just ask her about last night, You'll have to apply pressure she won't come clean at first.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just listening now to Schefter on WEEI it seems the Pats acknowledged it and there is tape showing the guys were filming the Bengals sideline for a while, that is not what they were supposed to be doing. Pats shouldn't even be doing this BS at all. so if they were filming what they shouldn't have been which sounds like it what aholes and the Pats are wrong tapes won't be destroyed this time because the Bengals have a copy not just the league. Like someone said if you want to tape by a ticket across the field in the third or fourth row and tape it off your phone, you think teams haven't been doing that, yes it is wrong but how are they going to catch that. But this one is totally wrong. It seems the camera was fixated on the Bengals sideline. just fin stupidity once again from the Pats organization.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But how stupid of the Pats if they did not announce this to the league and the Bengals, can't blame the Bengals one bit.[/QUOTE

They told the Browns and the Browns had no problem with it since the game was in Cleveland. They aren't required to announce to the league that a private company is filming a program not related to the game.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just listening now to Schefter on WEEI it seems the Pats acknowledged it and there is tape showing the guys were filming the Bengals sideline for a while, that is not what they were supposed to be doing. Pats shouldn't even be doing this BS at all. so if they were filming what they shouldn't have been which sounds like it what aholes and the Pats are wrong tapes won't be destroyed this time because the Bengals have a copy not just the league. Like someone said if you want to tape by a ticket across the field in the third or fourth row and tape it off your phone, you think teams haven't been doing that, yes it is wrong but how are they going to catch that. But this one is totally wrong. It seems the camera was fixated on the Bengals sideline. just fin stupidity once again from the Pats organization.

Idiots

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there some odd attempt on your part REF Post #36 or are you implying a franchise could hire some film crews, send them to an opponents stadium, film them and it's okay? They don't need to let the league or the team know about that?

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that the Patriots did nothing wrong