• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears Pre-Game

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears and Caleb have been looking better each week.

This is gonna be a fun one And gonna be talked about all week as the showdown between Pick #1 vs #2.

A lot of the sports narrative will also comment on Jayden and his rib injury depending on what news we get today. A lot of juice will be squelched if he is not good to go

My hope is that Jayden plays but that DQ makes the right call if he needs to sit this week. I have confidence he will.

There’s a lot more football to be played this season.

For all the happiness we have regarding our team this year and that they are performing waaaaay beyond our expectations

Bears are also seeing similar results and their fan base is as giddy as us right now and rightfully so.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears have three legit wrs. Tough match up for us. Gotta turn Caleb over. I hope they don't force it with Jayden. This could be a loss with or without Jayden. They need to lean on Brob and Ekeler.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No disrespect here at all, KK has been amaaaaazing so far this year.

There is a narrative that KK drops off mid way thru the season as his ‘offense’ gets figured out by the league.

There are also stats that back this up.

This is the year KK can dramatically change all that talk

I‘m rooting for him and us to see how he adjusts and reacts.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously all the talk will be about Williams/Daniels...BUT, if you guys don't mind an interested Bears fan peaking into your minds a bit since hindsight is 20/20:

Now that you guys have made a significant turn and things look are looking much better (only a season later!), would you preferred to have gone back and paid Sweat and had him with you right now? Or did the 2nd rounder and/or having the cap space pan out better?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome @Jiddy and @Beengay fudgepackers :yo:

Super happy to have you join the conversation with the upcoming game.

Both our franchises have been starving for what looks like a ‘franchise guy’ behind center and I hope we’ve both found that guy :suds:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that you guys have made a significant turn and things look are looking much better (only a season later!), would you preferred to have gone back and paid Sweat and had him with you right now? Or did the 2nd rounder and/or having the cap space pan out better?
I can only speak for me personally, there were many differing opinions when we traded Sweat.

He was a guy I hated to see leave, really great guy and really productive for us, unlike Chase Young, who I think almost unanimously we were happy to see go. That guy had no heart, lots of ego and poor work ethic.

I also understood our franchise was in NO position (at the time) to guarantee a huge contract for him which he completely deserved.

At the time, I was really happy for him personally, to go to the Bears and to a strong defense at last.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously all the talk will be about Williams/Daniels...BUT, if you guys don't mind an interested Bears fan peaking into your minds a bit since hindsight is 20/20:

That 2nd round pick turned into 2 players. Sanitrall and Sinottt(TE for the future). Santraill is now starting CB. With Armstrong and now Fowler playing well Sweat isnt really that missed right now.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears have three legit wrs. Tough match up for us. Gotta turn Caleb over. I hope they don't force it with Jayden. This could be a loss with or without Jayden. They need to lean on Brob and Ekeler.
play it safe for whatever reason you have to.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wanted to keep Sweat, but the tank for Jayden or Caleb was on.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a game i predicted we will lose due to the Bears pass rush, but now I'm thinking we can win by controlling TOP and keeping Caleb off the field. He's starting to get more comfortable and thats dangerous for the opposition.